A bit of a derail here, but out of genuine concern, I offer you the 12-step program for headphone addicts:
1. Admitted we were powerless over headphones and other kick-ass audio products.
2. Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our gear over to the care of Jude as we understood him.
4. Made a fearless and searching inventory of our audio gear.
5. Admitted to Jude, to ourselves, and another head-fier the exact nature of our audio gear.
6. Were entirely ready to have Jude relieve us of our audio gear so that he can sell it on the for sale thread.
7. Humbly asked him to just take the damn gear already.
8. Made a list of all head-fiers we had made snarky comments towards, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends when possible, except when doing so would cause their egos to inflate or inspire them to buy even more gear.
10. Continued to take inventory of our audio products, and when we broke down and bought something, promptly sold it on the for sale thread to somebody from Latvia with absolutely no feedback.
11. Through well-written reviews and cleverly designed, Jude-inspired avatars, sought to improve our conscious contact with Jude, asking only for knowledge of the next great pair of headphones or dap before anybody else learned about it so that we could start a thread and seem really smart to other head-fiers.
12. Having finally smelt the proverbial coffee as a result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other addicted head-fiers, and practice these principles in all our affairs.
I'm doublea71 and I'm a headphone-aholic.
You're wrong, the guy was from Estonia and had 1 feedback.