Nope~U Only to payfor the end backplate(if u bought before the all black version). Their customer service is awesome
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's Last post on 5/12/13 at 2:30am in Portable Source Gear
- Amp/dac recommended for Bose IE2 Last post on 3/23/13 at 10:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would like some advice on choosing a portable amp. + DAC [single unit] Last post on 4/6/13 at 10:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp Recommendations Last post on 2/22/13 at 2:22am in Portable Headphone Amps
- BEST PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP Last post on 11/23/12 at 3:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Edited on 12/28/12
This is one of the last things you need to upgrade when your making your portable rig. Vs the fiio L9 this lod cable was a big step up. The first thing that will hit you is the increase in...
Thanks to NoiseHush for the review sample!! Here we have the NoiseHush i7 Noise Cancelling headphones. These headphones have some high points, but fall a bit short in terms of...
Introduction First off, I’d like to thank the folks at Audio-Technica for the sample of the WS77 for review. Yes, I’ve been on something of a roll recently with Audio-Technica...
(caution: this is a long review (I know this because I just typed it out in Word and it spanned 7 pages!) I think this is a long awaited review of the 1Plus2s. I've had the stock cable for...
I have been looking for "THAT" amp, the one for me. I tried a WA6SE, and it had a problem with distorted bass. I have the Lyr, but looking to upgrade. The soloist is really the only other amp...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 12
Gear mentioned in this thread:
A new iPod Touch to go with the new Nano
The new and old Touch sound the same to me..but the new one has a much better screen, is faster, thinner, lighter - an improvement in every way - I don't know what I'll do with the 64Gb 4th Gen. - probably sell it. The new Nano is a bit superfluous also.
Edited by Dreamnine - 11/4/12 at 11:02am
Did you go 32GB or 64GB with the new Touch?
This is just a 32Gb - It was the only one they had left in the store...I probably would have got the white/silver one if I'd had the choice.
As it is, I probably spent too much money.. I quite like Siri, though.
Edited by Dreamnine - 11/4/12 at 11:27am
I've been tempted by the new Touch too, but my budget has no room for another DAP at this point. Maybe next spring if my tax return is decent......
Well, I've way overspent recently, but I can heartily recommend the new Touch - aside from it's audio capabilities it has the best screen I've ever seen on a mobile device outside of an iPhone 5 or a Samsung Galaxy3.
My workout rig:
16GB Nano 6G > custom LOD > FiiO E6 > VSonic GR06 w/ HiFiMan bi flanges. It's a pain in the ass getting the 06's in place, but once they're in they stay in very well. The cables don't tangle but they seem to have a mind of their own; one usually stays put just fine, the other likes slipping back over my ear.
Custom LOD courtesy of BTG Audio, made specifically for this pmp/amp pairing. Brian even velcro’d the E6 and iPod for me. Maybe he didn’t like the rubber band. :D
Edited by BBEG - 11/5/12 at 12:11am
that's nice to hear! i too agree with their customer service, it's simply one of the best that i have come across.
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 1 second ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 2 seconds ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 18 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 19 seconds ago
- › Head-Fi-dentification! 30 seconds ago
- › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Stealth) - FitEar 334, Sennheiser IE800,... 1 minute ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 1 minute ago
- › About Twag v3 2 minutes ago
- › ALO audio 22awg OCC Cryo Dock by David Chavez
- › NoiseHush i7 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones - Black - Retail by pro1137
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by TheGame21x
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 by cravenz
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe