Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's Last post on 5/12/13 at 2:30am in Portable Source Gear
- Amp/dac recommended for Bose IE2 Last post on 3/23/13 at 10:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would like some advice on choosing a portable amp. + DAC [single unit] Last post on 4/6/13 at 10:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp Recommendations Last post on 2/22/13 at 2:22am in Portable Headphone Amps
- BEST PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP Last post on 11/23/12 at 3:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Edited on 12/28/12
Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Wow very clean rig u've got there. May I ask you what kind of cable do u have for the GR07? The stock cable is kind of annoying since it falls off very frequently for me.
Also where did u get such nice LOD? Thank you mate.
Thank you! I havent received the GR07's yet, but they will just have the standard mk2 cable. The IEM's in the photo are Fisher Amps Fa-3e with a DIY Toxic Cables silver cable. The LOD is also DIY made with the same wire.
May I compliment you on the editing out of my photo! ;D
So now it´s iPod Video 60GB Rockboxed > FiiO L9 LOD > FiiO E7 > Shure SE215
Current Rig - TTVJ Slim / iPod (120gb SSD) / Low Profile Silver LOD / A.4i
I have just ordered an ALO The National Amp and also waiting for a DIY iMod to be finished on the iPod, couple of custom cables to arrive and a New Low Profile LOD. All I need then is some time for a play around and some A/B ing on the sound differences.
i like your ipod skin!
Cable : USB to lod Van Den Hul Silver Tone arm cable
Mini To mini silver solid core 18 AWG
Sound Quality : LCD 2 rev 3 excellent in tonal balance With My set Up above
Loving the carbon fiber!
Loving how with the new thread, almost every post so far has pics !!
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Looking to buy some new Headphones (Maybe some Grado SR225i's) 10 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 34 seconds ago
- › Head-fiers in Alabama 51 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Sort of new to this, looking for a proper DAC for my setup. 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW: Yulong D100 MKII DAC - an update to an already excellent... 2 minutes ago
- › Incredible I feel! MDR V55 2 minutes ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDRMA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Logitech Speaker System Z623 by D3Seeker
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by a_recording
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe