Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's Last post on 11/20/13 at 2:27am in Portable Source Gear
- Amp/dac recommended for Bose IE2 Last post on 3/23/13 at 10:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would like some advice on choosing a portable amp. + DAC [single unit] Last post on 6/14/13 at 8:51am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp Recommendations Last post on 2/22/13 at 2:22am in Portable Headphone Amps
- BEST PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP Last post on 11/23/12 at 3:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Wow very clean rig u've got there. May I ask you what kind of cable do u have for the GR07? The stock cable is kind of annoying since it falls off very frequently for me.
Also where did u get such nice LOD? Thank you mate.
Thank you! I havent received the GR07's yet, but they will just have the standard mk2 cable. The IEM's in the photo are Fisher Amps Fa-3e with a DIY Toxic Cables silver cable. The LOD is also DIY made with the same wire.
May I compliment you on the editing out of my photo! ;D
So now it´s iPod Video 60GB Rockboxed > FiiO L9 LOD > FiiO E7 > Shure SE215
Current Rig - TTVJ Slim / iPod (120gb SSD) / Low Profile Silver LOD / A.4i
I have just ordered an ALO The National Amp and also waiting for a DIY iMod to be finished on the iPod, couple of custom cables to arrive and a New Low Profile LOD. All I need then is some time for a play around and some A/B ing on the sound differences.
i like your ipod skin!
Cable : USB to lod Van Den Hul Silver Tone arm cable
Mini To mini silver solid core 18 AWG
Sound Quality : LCD 2 rev 3 excellent in tonal balance With My set Up above
Loving the carbon fiber!
Loving how with the new thread, almost every post so far has pics !!
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The German Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor in the studio... serious... 15 seconds ago
- › Coming soon: HS6 stacking kit for the FiiO X5 39 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE 800 (2 weeks old mint condition, includes everything)... 1 minute ago
- › Closed, Over ear, Great Isolation and Portability Sub $100 as gift,... 5 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 7 minutes ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions and Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 9 minutes ago
- › Review: Violectric V800 DAC 11 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 12 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 12 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude