or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 962

post #14416 of 21919

^^^ budget buster

post #14417 of 21919
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post

^^^ budget buster

Lol Jeff
Maybe micro iDSD
post #14418 of 21919

Fiio E07K strapped to Nexus4 16GB running CM11. Sound is coming out of V-Moda M100.

 

post #14419 of 21919
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


chord Hugo

DX 90 > coaxisl out > chord HUGO > coaxial in > HO


iBasso DX90 > DB2 > PB2.

 

I know the DB2 DAC trumps the DX50, Im sure Ive heard its the same for the DX90.

post #14420 of 21919

Aune M1, Unique Melody Merlin (universal), Heir Audio 4Ai. 
Aune + Merlins = perfecy synergy. Craziest IEMs, favourites in my audio life.

post #14421 of 21919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Graham View Post
 


iBasso DX90 > DB2 > PB2.

 

I know the DB2 DAC trumps the DX50, Im sure Ive heard its the same for the DX90.

all I can say is I heard the old DB1 and PB1 stack balanced out and it was pretty stellar! Better than the oDac I had at the time, so I'm sure the DB2 is even better! 

post #14422 of 21919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkovajazz View Post







Aune M1, Unique Melody Merlin (universal), Heir Audio 4Ai. 

Aune + Merlins = perfecy synergy. Craziest IEMs, favourites in my audio life.

You just use the same cable and switch out the earpieces? That's awesome
post #14423 of 21919
Quote:
Originally Posted by indieman View Post


You just use the same cable and switch out the earpieces? That's awesome

Modular Cables are pretty cool huh 

post #14424 of 21919

Sorry about the laim'o photos lol....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

iPod Classic 6th gen

Toxic Cables Silver Poison Digital LOD

Teac HA-P50

Toxic Cables White Widow Single ended to Balanced adaptor

Toxic Cables White Widow Balanced IE8 Re Cable

Sennheiser IE8 

X-Trillion Memory Foam Tips

 

Listening to Jazz and Classical on this rig has been very enjoyable and almost on par with the CLAS.

post #14425 of 21919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Graham View Post
 

Sorry about the laim'o photos lol....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

iPod Classic 6th gen

Toxic Cables Silver Poison Digital LOD

Teac HA-P50

Toxic Cables White Widow Single ended to Balanced adaptor

Toxic Cables White Widow Balanced IE8 Re Cable

Sennheiser IE8 

X-Trillion Memory Foam Tips

 

Listening to Jazz and Classical on this rig has been very enjoyable and almost on par with the CLAS.

 

 

very nice..

post #14426 of 21919

Thank you :)

I'll get better photos of this rig soon.

post #14427 of 21919
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

I would like to share my wooden iem JVC HA FX - 850 witb Duet Balance Amp

Source : AK 240 Amp : Cypher Labs Duet

IEM : JVC HA FX - 850

Cable : Duet line In : AK 240 Balance TRRS Adapter / RSA female from DHC > RSA male to RSA male from Tralucent UBER

Sound Quality :

High : sparkle with rich in detail

Mid : is very clear has a bit sibilance on Chinese Songs

Bass : very good bass impact .Duet can improve Bloomy bass from JVC HA FX 850 to very tight and detail bass.

Separation : very good music separation.

Soundstage :
very wide and has good depth

Overall :
Sound Qulaity is very good in term of clarity .if in Chinese Songs without a bit sibilance .Duet in balance woild be perfect for JVC HA FX 850.IMO





The way to connect between ak 240 balance TRRS to Duet RSA balance : use Short adapter from DHC + any RSA to RSS male balance or use DHC Silver litz Trrs to RSA male




That poor AK240.. Looks like it got a few hits. Almost in tears right now.

post #14428 of 21919
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwolf1006 View Post
 


That poor AK240.. Looks like it got a few hits. Almost in tears right now.

 

There there, its k.

 

Rudi looks after his gear, wraps them all up in blankets, if there are marks on it, its just because it is so loved and used.

post #14429 of 21919

Newer somewhat portable setup, as in carrying my laptop DAC and amp around the house, haha.

The F111's perform exceptionally well out of the RX on low gain, albeit some noise floor problems. Never thought I'd say this but I generally prefer the F111 over the Parterre for listening at home, they are a tremendous IEM!

post #14430 of 21919

I need better sound. This thing is hurting my shooting percentage.

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)