or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 956

post #14326 of 22583

post #14327 of 22583
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


What do you think of the sound of Nova 1, say with Altone200. Is it a brightish sounding DAP?


Tell me more......
It's a decent little player with several preset eq settings. It doesn't play m4a format so just because of this reason I prefer the clip zip.

It does have better sq than my clip zip, and the battery life is very good, it plays all day long on a single charge. The FM tuner is phenomenal.

As far as bright sounding, the preset eq settings will allow it to play any and every phone you have, and it has decent power to drive stuff.
Edited by Hisoundfi - 10/20/14 at 8:07am
post #14328 of 22583

Are they the Sony SBH-80 in the top right of the picture? How are they?

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post
 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

post #14329 of 22583

It's a nice combination and I enjoy it.

 

post #14330 of 22583

Looks like a very nice rig. 

Both aesthetically and obviously it sounds awesome too!

:) :) :)

post #14331 of 22583
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko93101 View Post

Are they the Sony SBH-80 in the top right of the picture? How are they?

Superb. I prefer them over wired sub $100 IEMs. Warm and punchy bass, smooth mids, extended treble, decent clarity, and wide sound stage. Love them. In fact, of all the IEMs in the picture, SBH80 is used the most.

post #14332 of 22583


Harmony 8 Pro & Hifiman HM901
post #14333 of 22583
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

Superb. I prefer them over wired sub $100 IEMs. Warm and punchy bass, smooth mids, extended treble, decent clarity, and wide sound stage. Love them. In fact, of all the IEMs in the picture, SBH80 is used the most.

Thanks I was thinking of picking a pair up for the gym! What do you most commonly pair them with?
post #14334 of 22583
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko93101 View Post


Thanks I was thinking of picking a pair up for the gym! What do you most commonly pair them with?

I usually pair them with LG G3. I also use them for gym, and they work perfectly. 

post #14335 of 22583

Finally my ultimate dynamic driver setup biggrin.gif
post #14336 of 22583
Chill Time
post #14337 of 22583
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIOBREEDER View Post

Chill Time

sweet

post #14338 of 22583

 

Not so posh, but it works.

post #14339 of 22583
post #14340 of 22583
Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple10 View Post

 

And those cans are....?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)