Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 921

post #13801 of 23617

 

 

 

Sony NW-HD5 > C5 > UM3X RC LTD/HD25-13-II

post #13802 of 23617

post #13803 of 23617
Quote:
Originally Posted by foshow View Post

 

Do I spot a Crystal Cable mini to mini?

post #13804 of 23617
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachchen1996 View Post
 

 

Do I spot a Crystal Cable mini to mini?


Good Eye! :)

post #13805 of 23617
Quote:
Originally Posted by foshow View Post
 


Good Eye! :)

 

XD

 

Piccolino I'm guessing?

post #13806 of 23617
Quote:
Originally Posted by delrosa81 View Post





Weekend movie rig smily_headphones1.gif
Is that the pha 1 or 2?

How do you like it?
post #13807 of 23617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

Is that the pha 1 or 2?

How do you like it?

Its the pha-2. The golden ring around the 3.5 mm jack is the indicator.
post #13808 of 23617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

Is that the pha 1 or 2?

How do you like it?

It's the PHA-2, I like it pretty much smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFA View Post

Its the pha-2. The golden ring around the 3.5 mm jack is the indicator.

You are good!
post #13809 of 23617

 

HooToo USB hub, to FiiO X3 (96/24), to FiiO E12, to Sony MDR-7506.

The red cables are cables with copper so thin, electrons have to stay in line to go through, and the black tower is a low pass filter.

The bear and the penguin are WTF-ing the setup :D 

post #13810 of 23617
Quote:
Originally Posted by foshow View Post



Now many head if friends like Crystal Cable like me hahahaha biggrin.gif
post #13811 of 23617
My Sunday morning set up

Source : Sony ZX 1
Amp : Duet copper
Iem : JH Roxanne in full black Carbon Fiber
Cable : Sony lod > Crystal Cable Dream line
Music : RACHEL PODGER JS BACH ALBUM

Sound quality : like I hear in big concert hall , Bach cello sound so natural , it is excellent SQ

IMO




Edited by rudi0504 - 9/13/14 at 9:00pm
post #13812 of 23617
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

My Sunday morning set up

Source : Sony ZX 1
Amp : Duet copper
Iem : JH Roxanne in full black Carbon Fiber
Cable : Sony lod > Crystal Cable Dream line
Music : RACHEL PODGER JS BACH ALBUM

Sound quality : like I hear in big concert hall , Bach cello sound so natural , it is excellent SQ

IMO

 


Keeping it simple today Rudi? 

post #13813 of 23617
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


Keeping it simple today Rudi? 

Lol simple by Rudi's high standard
post #13814 of 23617
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post

Lol simple by Rudi's high standard

That rig is so not Rudi's typical style
post #13815 of 23617
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


Keeping it simple today Rudi? 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post

Lol simple by Rudi's high standard

Thank you two of you biggrin.gif

Nazrin ,
How is your new Lab 1 ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)