Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 891

post #13351 of 14350
My best Four Portable and transportable Japan Amps :
From top to bottom :
Ko Jo KM 01 brass LE
Mass Ko Bo 395
Wagnus Epsilon S
Bakoon HDA 5520


post #13352 of 14350

Westone ES60

Astell&Kern AK240

 

Astell&Kern AK240 Westone ES60

post #13353 of 14350


A very cheap itch to scratch
post #13354 of 14350

My Portable Rig iBasso DX50 > Heir Audio Magnuc IC > Heir Audio Rendition 1 > Heir Audio Magnus 1 Cable > Heir Audio IEM 8.0.

 

Here are some pictures I took over the weekend. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #13355 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlz12 View Post
 

My Portable Rig iBasso DX50 > Heir Audio Magnuc IC > Heir Audio Rendition 1 > Heir Audio Magnus 1 Cable > Heir Audio IEM 8.0.

 

Here are some pictures I took over the weekend. 

 

 

 

Great looking rig!

post #13356 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by delrosa81 View Post
 

 

Great looking rig!

Thanks!!! I know Heir has some stuff going on with Head-fi but, their products are superb....visually and sonically. The only thing which impresses me more is their customer service (Sunny)

 

Will take more pictures once I have time, I left out my beloved HD-25 and planning to take some pictures with my La-Figaro 339 (Tube Amp)


Edited by wlz12 - 8/18/14 at 11:00pm
post #13357 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlz12 View Post
 

Thanks!!! I know Heir has some stuff going on with Head-fi but, their products are superb....visually and sonically. The only thing which impresses me more is their customer service (Sunny)

 

Will take more pictures once I have time, I left out my beloved HD-25 and planning to take some pictures with my La-Figaro 339 (Tube Amp)


Most welcome! Yeah Heir audio has pretty good reviews all round. Look forward to seeing more photos from you!

post #13358 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by delrosa81 View Post
 


Most welcome! Yeah Heir audio has pretty good reviews all round. Look forward to seeing more photos from you!

Thanks for the encouragement. Do expect some more pictures in the coming weeks. 

 

p.s. The Heir IEM which I currently use is their universal version of their 8.0a, which has EIGHT drivers

post #13359 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlz12 View Post
 

Thanks for the encouragement. Do expect some more pictures in the coming weeks. 

 

p.s. The Heir IEM which I currently use is their universal version of their 8.0a, which has EIGHT drivers


You are most welcome! I will be waiting :)

 

Btw, have you listened to Shure 846 before? How does the Heir IEM sound in comparison to the Shure 846s?

post #13360 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by delrosa81 View Post
 


You are most welcome! I will be waiting :)

 

Btw, have you listened to Shure 846 before? How does the Heir IEM sound in comparison to the Shure 846s?

Yes I have, I actually bought the Shure SE846 before the Heir IEM 8.0. To my disappointment and luck my SE846 had a slight problem that the left and right side wasn't balanced. I returned them and found out that Heir has a summer sale (20%) then I decided to purchase IEM 8.0 instead. 

 

I spent a full day with the SE846 and in regard to the fault in my unit, I can't say for certain the sound it produces. What I can say is that the filters are no gimmick and actually do work! The sound itself was splendid. Even though I am only recalling by memory, I can say for certain that the Heir IEM 8.0 sounds better to my ears.

 

One thing which disappointing about the SE846 are the cables, they are stiff and not very comfortable to use. The sound from the cable was sub-standard. I have a DIY cable which costs me $80, and they made the Shure more musical and natural. I used that cable for my UE900 (Broken now).

 

In relation to that, the Heir supplied their flagship product with the Magnus 1 cable ($150 single purchase  & $110 purchased an IEM/CIEM) and it sounds terrific. The cable itself was very comfortable and well made. The braiding on the cables were top notch. Audio wise, I compare it with a DIY cable which retails around $150 (borrowed) and the Magnus 1 cable still outperforms it by a margin.

 

I can not directly compare these 2 great IEMs due to problems but, I'd say it is better to spend the extra $100 and have Heir's IEM 8.0 to call your own.

 

Hope this helps

 

P.S. Since Heir Audio is a taboo topic here, feel free to message me if you are looking to purchase a Heir product. I introduce you to Heir's customer serive. She speaks fluent English and has been a big help to me.

post #13361 of 14350



Never thought I would enjoy these away from home as much as I have been....
Edited by kkcc - 8/19/14 at 4:41am
post #13362 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlz12 View Post
 

Yes I have, I actually bought the Shure SE846 before the Heir IEM 8.0. To my disappointment and luck my SE846 had a slight problem that the left and right side wasn't balanced. I returned them and found out that Heir has a summer sale (20%) then I decided to purchase IEM 8.0 instead. 

 

I spent a full day with the SE846 and in regard to the fault in my unit, I can't say for certain the sound it produces. What I can say is that the filters are no gimmick and actually do work! The sound itself was splendid. Even though I am only recalling by memory, I can say for certain that the Heir IEM 8.0 sounds better to my ears.

 

One thing which disappointing about the SE846 are the cables, they are stiff and not very comfortable to use. The sound from the cable was sub-standard. I have a DIY cable which costs me $80, and they made the Shure more musical and natural. I used that cable for my UE900 (Broken now).

 

In relation to that, the Heir supplied their flagship product with the Magnus 1 cable ($150 single purchase  & $110 purchased an IEM/CIEM) and it sounds terrific. The cable itself was very comfortable and well made. The braiding on the cables were top notch. Audio wise, I compare it with a DIY cable which retails around $150 (borrowed) and the Magnus 1 cable still outperforms it by a margin.

 

I can not directly compare these 2 great IEMs due to problems but, I'd say it is better to spend the extra $100 and have Heir's IEM 8.0 to call your own.

 

Hope this helps

 

P.S. Since Heir Audio is a taboo topic here, feel free to message me if you are looking to purchase a Heir product. I introduce you to Heir's customer serive. She speaks fluent English and has been a big help to me.


Wow thanks for the info! Now Im tempted! Im selling off some of my stuff first, will contact you once Im ready to buy lol

post #13363 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlz12 View Post
 

My Portable Rig iBasso DX50 > Heir Audio Magnuc IC > Heir Audio Rendition 1 > Heir Audio Magnus 1 Cable > Heir Audio IEM 8.0.

 

Here are some pictures I took over the weekend. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I like the last two pics

post #13364 of 14350
Quote:
Originally Posted by flymetothemoon View Post
 

Computer screen becomes your rack!

 

It was just for a photo shoot. They have cases.

post #13365 of 14350

best combination ever..vaping while listening^^

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)