Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 864

post #12946 of 16258

I just love it so much much much. Just want to share a photo here:

 

Bakoon Portable Amplifier

post #12947 of 16258

Grado RS2i with cable mod (short summer cable, very light, flexible and with 6,3mm Neutrik plug) and custom IC cable (3,5 mini to RCA)

 

 

 

 

 

post #12948 of 16258
RWAK240 + Kaede = Love

post #12949 of 16258
Nice Mim..
post #12950 of 16258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

RWAK240 + Kaede = Love


Congrats Michael For Your New RWAK 240

Please Share The SQ different between Stock AK 240 vs RWAK 240

Thank you
post #12951 of 16258
Out The box Bakoon amp HDA 5520 pair With Fostex TH 900 and LCD X

Source : AK 240
Amp : Bakoon HDA 5520
Headphone : Fostex TH 900
LCD X
Cable : IC Crytal cable Dream Line

SQ : out The box is excellent






post #12952 of 16258
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Congrats Michael For Your New RWAK 240

Please Share The SQ different between Stock AK 240 vs RWAK 240

Thank you
Thabks Rudi. I would say the key difference is more body and depth in the bass, but it is hard to compare from memory...maybe I should buy another one to compare wink.gif
post #12953 of 16258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Thabks Rudi. I would say the key difference is more body and depth in the bass, but it is hard to compare from memory...maybe I should buy another one to compare wink.gif

Thank you Michael
How is now The difference With Your HM 901 ?
post #12954 of 16258
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Thank you Michael
How is now The difference With Your HM 901 ?
I haven't had time to compare much yet. It is a matter of synergy too. For example with Kaede, RWAK240 is better. I think RWAK240 will win in clarity and air, but 901 will have the edge in power, authority, musicality. I need to confirm this with all my iems.
post #12955 of 16258
Quote:
Originally Posted by indieman View Post



There's always that new htc one harmon/kardon edition. It's supposed to be pretty good I think
I'm actually waiting for HTC to release the W8... Its an M8 basically, but it runs wp8.1. They confirmed it already... Now just a wait.
post #12956 of 16258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

I haven't had time to compare much yet. It is a matter of synergy too. For example with Kaede, RWAK240 is better. I think RWAK240 will win in clarity and air, but 901 will have the edge in power, authority, musicality. I need to confirm this with all my iems.

Thank you Michael
AK 240 + Amps > to get more Power
post #12957 of 16258
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Thank you Michael
AK 240 + Amps > to get more Power
Michael = likey small things = no likey stacks = no buy amps biggrin.gif
post #12958 of 16258
-
Edited by SkyBleu - 7/12/14 at 9:51pm
post #12959 of 16258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Michael = likey small things = no likey stacks = no buy amps biggrin.gif

You are right Michael
For traveling i am seldom Bought My Amps
I braught rather 2 DAPs like AK 100 or AK 120 Titan mod and iPhone 5s
And 1 universal iem hahaha biggrin.gif
post #12960 of 16258

Recently had the Chord Hugo and AK240 in-house to demo for purchasing research and also took size comparison photographs for a written review. Hope this helps someone (as I found most online reviews seem to contain pretty art shots that lack practical buying assistance):

 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/steven2509/sets/72157645480600734/

 

1. still have not figured out how to get new Flickr directly embedded on modern Head-Fi software

2. everything else in the photos are mine

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)