Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 771

post #11551 of 13906
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

Rudi, what did your wife say? 
"When do we get to eat?"
post #11552 of 13906
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

Rudi, what did your wife say? 

Speechless LOL biggrin.gif

Audio hobby is positive hobby

It is better than Gambling , Drinking , Smoking and playing with with girls
Because after works I am going straight to my home hahaha biggrin.gif
post #11553 of 13906
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


Speechless LOL biggrin.gif

Audio hobby is positive hobby

It is better than Gambling , Drinking , Smoking and playing with with girls
Because after works I am going straight to my home hahaha biggrin.gif

True story! Its ultra positive! xD but make sure the volume is well controlled :) 

post #11554 of 13906
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

High end DAP and portable amps and dac / amps. , minus Wagnus Epsilon S




 

Ya know....

 

To people not in the hobby, this most likely doesn't look that expensive.

 

We know better here.

post #11555 of 13906
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

True story! Its ultra positive! xD but make sure the volume is well controlled smily_headphones1.gif 

Thank you BilsonChang For Your suggestion

I heard In laud volume With Close headphone or iem In The night After My wife is going Ins Bed biggrin.gif
post #11556 of 13906
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post

Ya know....

To people not in the hobby, this most likely doesn't look that expensive.

We know better here.

You are right Jeff
Please Dont follow My very bad habit , to try get better SQ as always
I came from home audio , thats why i try to Find The best closest to My home rigs
Until now portable rigs still can not compare to home / High End set Up
IMO
post #11557 of 13906
Wow...
post #11558 of 13906

my first budget rig, sansa clip+ with rockbox and NuForce NE-770X IEMs

 

 

 

my portable rig, a Sony Xperia Z1 Compact with an Audiofly AF56 with Comply TX-400 foams

 

 

 


Edited by h1f1add1cted - 5/17/14 at 10:22am
post #11559 of 13906
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


Speechless LOL biggrin.gif

Audio hobby is positive hobby

It is better than Gambling , Drinking , Smoking and playing with with girls
Because after works I am going straight to my home hahaha biggrin.gif

 

Not sure about that. Will you listen to the same boring music over and again? :wink_face:

 

One thing is for sure, this hobby is less expensive than playing with G's not mentioning the resale value. :biggrin:

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


You are right Jeff
Please Dont follow My very bad habit , to try get better SQ as always
I came from home audio , thats why i try to Find The best closest to My home rigs
Until now portable rigs still can not compare to home / High End set Up
IMO

 

Don't think in-ear audio will ever match home audio for the dynamics (energy) and space. Not possible IMO.

 

That said, it's amazing the in-ear audio can be this good with just ear phones.

post #11560 of 13906

post #11561 of 13906

 

 

 

Just got my Altoids Back and loving it, bought it from Askew Labs, Tom had it back recently for headphone jack change the old ones did not like the 4 pole jacks on my HPs, I had them laid out differently while I was at it, Also had an AD8066 as well as the origional AD823 so I can swap and change. The 551s are my favorite the X11s are for when I travel and need a more compact rig.

post #11562 of 13906
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

You are right Jeff
Please Dont follow My very bad habit , to try get better SQ as always
I came from home audio , thats why i try to Find The best closest to My home rigs
Until now portable rigs still can not compare to home / High End set Up
IMO

It depends what home set up you are talking about and what you are looking for xD imaging, soundstage is something that headphone can't beat easily although some may come but yet so far IMO
post #11563 of 13906
Rudi, can you take a picture of all the portable gear you have, headphones amps, just the portable stuff. I want to show my wife that how much I have is nothing compared to other people. I do admire and want pretty much all your gear. If you could that would be great.

Thanks, Andy
post #11564 of 13906
Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy View Post

Rudi, can you take a picture of all the portable gear you have, headphones amps, just the portable stuff. I want to show my wife that how much I have is nothing compared to other people. I do admire and want pretty much all your gear. If you could that would be great.

Thanks, Andy
LOL, she's still not gonna let you buy anything else.
post #11565 of 13906
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post

"When do we get to eat?"

How many ears do you have ?
Why did bought so many portable audio gears ?
Please sell most of them and keep only the best one biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMinor View Post

Not sure about that. Will you listen to the same boring music over and again? wink_face.gif

One thing is for sure, this hobby is less expensive than playing with G's not mentioning the resale value. biggrin.gif

I am agree with you biggrin.gif



Don't think in-ear audio will ever match home audio for the dynamics (energy) and space. Not possible IMO.

That said, it's amazing the in-ear audio can be this good with just ear phones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

It depends what home set up you are talking about and what you are looking for xD imaging, soundstage is something that headphone can't beat easily although some may come but yet so far IMO

You are right
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)