Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 770

post #11536 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojaku View Post

If you really wanna stick to that price range, you're stuck with entry level player implementations (FiiO x3, DX50 possibly used). I don't have a lot of experience with the Cowon/Calyx/Sony line of portable players, but they don't get a huge amount of press lately, so I bet you could find some of their better stuff on the FS forums for pretty cheap. Brand new, your options are pretty limited.

Kojaku
How would the SQ of the DX50 or X3 stack up versus the Note 3>D-Zero?
post #11537 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyd View Post


How would the SQ of the DX50 or X3 stack up versus the Note 3>D-Zero?

A little more "analog", I'd say. To clarify, I'd say the DX50 has a more...treble-happy sound, but a little more immersive. The X3, by comparison, is a bit more intimate sounding. What you'll get when compared to the D-Zero stack is a bit more detail, but a lot cleaner drive. I haven't been in the budget audio world in awhile, but I'd say this holds.

 

Kojaku

post #11538 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudheaven View Post
 

This is my very first "good quality" portable gear! 
Aurvana Live!2 driven by N5 with Fiio E11
(The headphones are waiting a good custom cable)

 

Nice rig! Do you find a lot of improvement adding an E11?

post #11539 of 15051
My 3 new toys just arrived this evening :

I want share out the boxes from these 3 amps :

iBasso D 12 HJ japan Edition












Bispa BSP - PHPA - 03WS made in Japan








MH Audio MH - 11 made in Japan







post #11540 of 15051

Well those should keep you busy for at least a day or two!

post #11541 of 15051
Very Nice Rudi,Very,Very Nice...
post #11542 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankurjhunjhunwala View Post
 

Nice rig! Do you find a lot of improvement adding an E11?

Thank you! Personally I think that the E11 is not necessary to a 32ohm headphones,

but unfortunately the Nexus5 isn't a very good player and it lack a little bit of volume.

The E11 don't add just only volume (for me necessary to bring out the potential of the Aurvana2),

but it add more naturality and "thickness" to the low frequencies, and even some clarity, so yes

there are a lot of improvements for me, both sound quality and volume.


Edited by Cloudheaven - 4/25/14 at 1:38pm
post #11543 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podster View Post

Well those should keep you busy for at least a day or two!

Yes it is , you are right

Quote:
Originally Posted by kh600rr View Post

Very Nice Rudi,Very,Very Nice...

Thank you kh600rr
post #11544 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudheaven View Post
 

Thank you! Personally I think that the E11 is not necessary to a 32ohm headphones,

but unfortunately the Nexus5 isn't a very good player and it lack a little bit of volume.

The E11 don't add just only volume (for me necessary to bring out the potential of the Aurvana2),

but it add more naturality and "thickness" to the low frequencies, and even some clarity, so yes

there are a lot of improvements for me, both sound quality and volume.

E11 was my very first headphone amp, and I still consider it a great little amp and a really good bang for your buck!

post #11545 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


Yes it is , you are right
Thank you kh600rr

I really like the recessed toggle switches on the side of the HA-11:biggrin: Can't wait to hear about the Bispa, looks nice:wink:

post #11546 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podster View Post

I really like the recessed toggle switches on the side of the HA-11:D  Can't wait to hear about the Bispa, looks nice;)

Mh 11 build quality like a tank
SQ
If you like pico power , for you sure you will love this MH 11 more biggrin.gif

BISPA
SQ out the box Very good in detail and clarity and very good separation and very good bass detail
post #11547 of 15051
High end DAP and portable amps and dac / amps. , minus Wagnus Epsilon S




post #11548 of 15051

Rudi, what did your wife say? 

post #11549 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

Rudi, what did your wife say? 
"When do we get to eat?"
post #11550 of 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

Rudi, what did your wife say? 

Speechless LOL biggrin.gif

Audio hobby is positive hobby

It is better than Gambling , Drinking , Smoking and playing with with girls
Because after works I am going straight to my home hahaha biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)