Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 755

post #11311 of 14099
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

I was being sarcastic Rudi lol. Imagine your "'gomplex" rigs... biggrin.gif

Hahaha LOL biggrin.gif
post #11312 of 14099
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Hahaha LOL biggrin.gif
Hey Rudi, Did you see in the AK-240 forum, that Red Wine is coming out with AK-240 mod next week.
post #11313 of 14099
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Hippo Case can store up to 4 stags , like you seen my picture below


Wow!thanks rudi! Maybe I know now where to keep my upcoming rig! You know... smily_headphones1.gif
post #11314 of 14099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie-ears View Post

I went from portable to pocketable... This combo easily fits in my jeans front pocket, so I carried it around with me everywhere for the last week.

Does ipod nano supports usb dacs? Like the d zero?

post #11315 of 14099
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh600rr View Post

Hey Rudi, Did you see in the AK-240 forum, that Red Wine is coming out with AK-240 mod next week.

Hi Kh

No I haven't see yet

Do you want to send your ak 240 to RWA?
post #11316 of 14099
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppu08 View Post

Wow!thanks rudi! Maybe I know now where to keep my upcoming rig! You know... smily_headphones1.gif

I storage all my amps inside Pelican case like number 1050 and than put inside hippo case large , to prevent dust
post #11317 of 14099
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Hi Kh

No I haven't see yet

Do you want to send your ak 240 to RWA?

Hey Rudi, there will be info on the Mod AK-240 on the RW web site next week. I guess it depends what there mods are. Don't want to loose my warranty with Astell & Kern. Hey did you get a hold of TRSS plug yet, from Moon or elsewhere? When you do you'll have a lot of Balanced out testing to do, with all your amps . You'll be busy, and your wife will never see you. She'll be mad!
Edited by kh600rr - 4/13/14 at 5:04am
post #11318 of 14099
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh600rr View Post

Hey Rudi, there will be info on the Mod AK-240 on the RW web site next week. I guess it depends what there mods are. Don't want to loose my warranty with Astell & Kern. Hey did you get a hold of TRSS plug yet, from Moon or elsewhere? When you do you'll have a lot of Balanced out testing to do, with all your amps . You'll be busy, and your wife will never see you. She'll be mad!

No I haven't order any one TRRS plug
Without TRRS she is already mad if I heard headphone and can not hear what she speak biggrin.gif
post #11319 of 14099
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforIEMs View Post


I hear ya Bro. ....
But my X5 cost me 479, more than the RRP.
My ciem is not even mid fi. It's budget fi ( I think ) and only has 3 drivers.
Shouldn't have totalled to 1079. Even though we have trillions of audio stores here,a large premium is barely justifiable. I really hope I can get a scholarship, go UK or US and study while being able to afford totl rigs without overspending

Learn from an old man's experience. Having more drivers doesn't make a speaker or headphone or iem better. Just usually more expensive. The best crossover is no crossover. Yes customs look cool, I'll give you that, but if realistic sound is what you are after, take a look at etymotics. Very high quality for the price. Spend the rest on your education!

Steve

post #11320 of 14099
Yesterday I just received my IPad mini with Retina display 128 GB from my nephew in Ausie , now my I device collection are completed from iPad Air 128 GB , iPad Mini Retina 128 GB , iPhone 5s and my favorite iPhone 4s
Pair with Theorem 720 sound quality is very good .
I will update here after burn in



post #11321 of 14099
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Yesterday I just received my IPad mini with Retina display 128 GB from my nephew in Ausie , now my I device collection are completed from iPad Air 128 GB , iPad Mini Retina 128 GB , iPhone 5s and my favorite iPhone 4s
Pair with Theorem 720 sound quality is very good .
I will update here after burn in



Damn, nice collection of apples you got there.

post #11322 of 14099

I didn't ever realize the iPad Mini had a 128gb option.  If that 128gb iPod Touch doesn't show itself soon, I might have to cave on one of those.  Not having anything that's IOS7 is killing me...

post #11323 of 14099
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Yesterday I just received my IPad mini with Retina display 128 GB from my nephew in Ausie , now my I device collection are completed from iPad Air 128 GB , iPad Mini Retina 128 GB , iPhone 5s and my favorite iPhone 4s
Pair with Theorem 720 sound quality is very good .
I will update here after burn in
Congrats. Been rocking same model since launch. Tho apple stock headphone out is quite good
post #11324 of 14099
Rudi, what interconnect cable (LOD to micro USB) are you using to get the best SQ out of iphone 4s and Theorem 720?
post #11325 of 14099
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post
 

I didn't ever realize the iPad Mini had a 128gb option.  If that 128gb iPod Touch doesn't show itself soon, I might have to cave on one of those.  Not having anything that's IOS7 is killing me...

I didnt even know that ipads were up to 128GB.

 

The Mini is tempting for sure.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)