Does anyone have any suggestions for safely and conveniently storing and carrying my CIEMs?
The hard shell jewelry case that came with them is convenient, but a bit small as I feel like i am compressing/bending the connectors unless they are place perfectly. The NT6pros use a musician's fit going to the second bend making them larger, awkward, and hard to place correctly. Plus the case doesn't have any cord management so the cord is getting squished as it sticks out the side. It takes a couple minutes to get them in there correctly so it is not as easy to use as it would seem. I have been using a quick and easy larger square zipper case that they lay in loosely and click together when shook, but this isn't a really good solution either.
Desired Case Characteristics:
- Compact: Is compact for travel and easy to store in a drawer.
- Secure: I can secure each ear piece individually.
- Cable Management: Something to wind the cable on.
- Easy Access: Access in seconds, not minutes, easy to open.
- Affordable: No more than $50, less is better. Unless no other good options.
Love this, but it may be a bit big and probably expensive if even available and the custom inserts are an issue:
I just ordered the below item to give it a try, but the storage in the middle looks too small for CIEMs so I may have to use for other IEMs. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.