Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 734

post #10996 of 13894

*

mk2 + w4r

post #10997 of 13894
My new AK 240 Docking Stand










Sorry out the box , I did not know how you used it
Below the first time I charge my AK 240 with Docking Stand biggrin.gif





Edited by rudi0504 - 3/29/14 at 12:11am
post #10998 of 13894
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

My new AK 240 Docking Stand








 

post #10999 of 13894
Quote:
Originally Posted by chee006 View Post


Please dont cry Chee
Go to Jaben and take it , it is beautiful Docking Stand
Edited by rudi0504 - 3/28/14 at 1:59am
post #11000 of 13894
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


Please dint cry Chee
Go to Jaben and take it , it is beautiful Docking Stand

I would take it if I had an Ak240 in the first place! :(

post #11001 of 13894
Here's mine.


 



 
post #11002 of 13894
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


Hahaha! This made my day! Lol!
post #11003 of 13894
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 

Way cool!

post #11004 of 13894
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 

Nice rig! hahaha it made my day! thanks! xD

post #11005 of 13894
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 

 

I think that's the first rig where the dock costs more then the player...

post #11006 of 13894

 

 

 

 

 

Just wanna share a way to stack amp and DAP without using elastic bands. its a type of silicone adhesive that i use between the amp and dap and its removable.:) really sticky but does not leave any residue. normally used as the base for furniture so it doesn't move around or scratch any wooden flooring. but heck it works well to stack amp and DAP! and its easy to clean with water. just rinse let dry and it goes back to its sticky nature.:) got it at a local store that sell Japanese products.

 

and of cause whats this thread without some pics of my modest rig. :D

post #11007 of 13894
Quote:
Originally Posted by psion84 View Post
 

 

 

 

 

 

Just wanna share a way to stack amp and DAP without using elastic bands. its a type of silicone adhesive that i use between the amp and dap and its removable.:) really sticky but does not leave any residue. normally used as the base for furniture so it doesn't move around or scratch any wooden flooring. but heck it works well to stack amp and DAP! and its easy to clean with water. just rinse let dry and it goes back to its sticky nature.:) got it at a local store that sell Japanese products.

 

and of cause whats this thread without some pics of my modest rig. :D

Wow looks nice!

post #11008 of 13894
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


Wow that's surprise me , my ak 240 is gone lol biggrin.gif
post #11009 of 13894
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post

I think that's the first rig where the dock costs more then the player...

Hahaha biggrin.gif
post #11010 of 13894
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppu08 View Post

Hahaha! This made my day! Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post

Way cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

Nice rig! hahaha it made my day! thanks! xD

I like his DAP with ak 240 docking stand
biggrin.gif
Edited by rudi0504 - 3/28/14 at 10:32am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)