Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 717

post #10741 of 15007

My latest travelling/hotel/university rig :)

post #10742 of 15007
Finally a pic of some momentums smily_headphones1.gif. I like your MacBook lid mod wink.gif
post #10743 of 15007

Can't remember if I posted this here or not.

 

My in-flight IEM bass-kit.

 

There is no DAP - I use my iPod, but this can be used with in-flight entertainment, PSP, 3DS.. Any source you feel like listening to.

 

 

 

 

 

post #10744 of 15007
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post

Can't remember if I posted this here or not.

My in-flight IEM bass-kit.

There is no DAP - I use my iPod, but this can be used with in-flight entertainment, PSP, 3DS.. Any source you feel like listening to.














Is that Project Palaios and a ZO2?

Also, nice cat. smily_headphones1.gif
post #10745 of 15007
Quote:
Originally Posted by indieman View Post

Finally a pic of some momentums smily_headphones1.gif. I like your MacBook lid mod wink.gif

Thanks! :atsmile:

post #10746 of 15007


Newly acquired cans. Rig for the journey home
post #10747 of 15007
Quote:
Originally Posted by batteraziiz View Post
 


Galaxy players work. I use my pebble with Poweramp etc... Just no gestures like you'd like :P

All Sony Walkmans with android work.

post #10748 of 15007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion667 View Post
 

I've been thinking about grabbing an ipod touch 5g 64gb to use with my Theorem 720 instead of the 32GB iphone (which I have to leave in airplane mode to avoid interference, hate that lol). But I dunno I just can't justify spending $450 (after tax) on a ipod when Fiio X5 + 2x128GB microSD cards costs roughly the same. I still want an ipod touch so I can control my music via Pebble watch (bluetooth) but damn, I can't justify that price.

 

I looked on Kijiji and guys are trying to sell them for $700 used because they have flappy birds installed... really?


If you live in the US, check Apple's refurb section.  They have the 64gb Touches for $299 and free shipping...

post #10749 of 15007

 

:ksc75smile:

post #10750 of 15007

What's that IEM? A Fitear? 

post #10751 of 15007
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

What's that IEM? A Fitear? 

Thats SD-3...electronica galore imho
post #10752 of 15007
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post


Thats SD-3...electronica galore imho

Oh, yeah, forgot about that IEM. Must sound great! 

post #10753 of 15007
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

Oh, yeah, forgot about that IEM. Must sound great! 

To my ears it does sound great with the portable setup that I have, ihifi960>ted's pure silver IC>portatube plus>ted's pure silver cable>sd-3..

Sooo much bass, details, soundstage and separation.. Pure 3D sound... Luv it
post #10754 of 15007
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post


To my ears it does sound great with the portable setup that I have, ihifi960>ted's pure silver IC>portatube plus>ted's pure silver cable>sd-3..

Sooo much bass, details, soundstage and separation.. Pure 3D sound... Luv it

haha anyone tried comparing sd3 with um miracle? whats the diff?

post #10755 of 15007
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzModa View Post
 

haha anyone tried comparing sd3 with um miracle? whats the diff?

The SD-3 is using three drivers, the Miracle is using six (i belive?). One is universal on is custom. One costs ~$400 more.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)