Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 709

post #10621 of 16593
Quote:
Originally Posted by indieman View Post
 

Nice. What amp you using?

 

His or her signature says C&C BH2, so I am going to guess that.

post #10622 of 16593

Ah, yes I see that now. Handy things, those signatures ;)

post #10623 of 16593
Quote:
Originally Posted by meat01 View Post
 

 

His or her signature says C&C BH2, so I am going to guess that.

Yup, it's the C&C BH2. Excellent sound especially considering the price I paid. Will get even better once I do a few mods to the sportapros!


Edited by BucketInABucket - 3/15/14 at 5:45am
post #10624 of 16593

A loaner Apex Glacier with the AK100 stacked atop it, driving the modded DT1350.  Best combo so far to drive the baby Tesla.


 

post #10625 of 16593

not really portable, still looking for angled USB OTG so it will be stacked nicely.

post #10626 of 16593
Out The box AK 240
I heard Only 3 songs and now i charge My AK 240 , My Friend Said take about 8 hours For fully charge , it is long Time
Out The box sound quality One level above My AK 120 Titan mod . I Will post My First impression After fully charge .







post #10627 of 16593
Congrats Rudi. :-) You enjoy it.
post #10628 of 16593
Dear Rudi,

May I know what is your occupation @.@ I should seriously doing what you are doing now in the future xD how can you get to own do much of those gears xD
post #10629 of 16593
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

Dear Rudi,

May I know what is your occupation @.@ I should seriously doing what you are doing now in the future xD how can you get to own do much of those gears xD

I heard he drives an ice cream truck. Mr whippy van. ;-)
post #10630 of 16593
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

Dear Rudi,

May I know what is your occupation @.@ I should seriously doing what you are doing now in the future xD how can you get to own do much of those gears xD

He probably owns an audio store like Jaben. That's my guess. That or he's very good friends with an owner of an audio store.

post #10631 of 16593
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Congrats Rudi. :-) You enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

Dear Rudi,

May I know what is your occupation @.@ I should seriously doing what you are doing now in the future xD how can you get to own do much of those gears xD

Thank you all

Hahaha lol , i live In Indonesia , My works is as interior Design For High End boutique like Gucci , Burberry and so on
I jump from home audio to portable audio , thats why i try to find the closet SQ to My home rig
Please Dont follow My Way , Your wife would Be very angry
I have already told you , if In The Future Your wife very angry , it is not My vault hahaha
post #10632 of 16593
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post

He probably owns an audio store like Jaben. That's my guess. That or he's very good friends with an owner of an audio store.

No, i Dont have Any audio Store
It is Pure audio hobby
I have a Lot friends that own audio Shops biggrin.gif
post #10633 of 16593
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

I heard he drives an ice cream truck. Mr whippy van. ;-)

You Know exactly i like to eat ice Cream hahaha biggrin.gif
post #10634 of 16593
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


Thank you all

Hahaha lol , i live In Indonesia , My works is as interior Design For High End boutique like Gucci , Burberry and so on
I jump from home audio to portable audio , thats why i try to find the closet SQ to My home rig
Please Dont follow My Way , Your wife would Be very angry
I have already told you , if In The Future Your wife very angry , it is not My vault hahaha

Is it because of the job or the rig you have? xP not enough handbags? xD

I personally like designer's job, you get to enjoy the beauty of your design after all the hard work and you can build a room that is to your desire (although for "people like us" a room will never look good without good audio rig)
post #10635 of 16593
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


No, i Dont have Any audio Store
It is Pure audio hobby
I have a Lot friends that own audio Shops biggrin.gif

My guess taken up to 11 :D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)