Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Aftermarket IEM Cable List (Now more Visually Stimulating)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Aftermarket IEM Cable List (Now more Visually Stimulating) - Page 10

post #136 of 146

MikePortnoy   ...do you have any silver fi cables? I live in Turkey, amd interested in a 3.5 to rca interconnect...can you advise or recommend a hybrid copper/sliver cable that youve tried?  

post #137 of 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtyoung View Post

MikePortnoy   ...do you have any silver fi cables? I live in Turkey, amd interested in a 3.5 to rca interconnect...can you advise or recommend a hybrid copper/sliver cable that youve tried?  

Hi,

I've tried a few Silverfi cables including some interconnects. Silverfi doesn't offer a copper cable. I can recommend you to get Isfahan or Rumi.
post #138 of 146

My Null Audio Vitesse cable review has been posted:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/products/null-audio-vitesse-copper-cable/reviews/13242

post #139 of 146

this is an old thread now,

 

some links don't work, can anyone suggest a decent budget cable  (I really don't want to spend $250 on a cable, $50 or less?)

 

 for some 2 pin iems,

 

link ?

post #140 of 146

I have the new UE extruding socket... any custom cables that support them ?

post #141 of 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_Tarlow View Post

I have the new UE extruding socket... any custom cables that support them ?

PlusSound Audio
post #142 of 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgunshane View Post


PlusSound Audio

I looked on their website.... it doesn't seem they have the connector listed... Do you have a picture with your UERM's with the cable or do you not have one?

post #143 of 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_Tarlow View Post

I looked on their website.... it doesn't seem they have the connector listed... Do you have a picture with your UERM's with the cable or do you not have one?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/701384/plussound-audio-thread/15#post_11399032
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgunshane View Post

Love my X series cable. Ordered it with the new type 6 litz silver and gold wire. Extremely flexible and whole thing is fantastic to look at. The basic aluminum y-split is definitely the way to go for a classy and streamlined look. Very pleased with the craftsmanship. Thanks Christian!




I've since changed out the 2.5mm AK balanced termination for a 3.5mm single index right angle oyaide.
Edited by shotgunshane - 6/23/15 at 7:40pm
post #144 of 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgunshane View Post


http://www.head-fi.org/t/701384/plussound-audio-thread/15#post_11399032
I've since changed out the 2.5mm AK balanced termination for a 3.5mm single index right angle oyaide.

 

 

Thanks!

 

Which connector did you select on the website or did you contact the company personally? 

post #145 of 146
Ultimate Ears is in the drop down. But I've talked with Christian many times. He's very quick to respond and very friendly.
post #146 of 146

My plusSound Apollonian+ review has been posted:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/products/plussound-apollonian-iem-cable/reviews/13433

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Aftermarket IEM Cable List (Now more Visually Stimulating)