I am a newbie and basically my requirement is:
- Headphones under $50
- Good bass with decent highs and mids
- Listen to pop, rock, gospel, hip-hop, rap
- Should be comfortable to have on
- Should work without needing an external amp
- Source of music is a Creative ZEN X-Fi.
- MP3s with bit rates over 192
- Decent noise isolation
I went through all the forum posts on this site and am torn between the below models:
- Koss PortaPro
- Samson SR850
Would very much appreciate your expert opinions :)
Thanks in advance and may Yeshua bless you all!
Edited by dilshant - 10/26/12 at 11:10am