Still I could get the dsx so to say for free so I might aswell test it aswell. Might throw it into the media pc in the living room.
- productAKG K 550tagged by System, 10/31/12
- productAsus XONAR DG CMI8786 Sound Cardtagged by System, 10/31/12
- productAsus Xonar DGXtagged by System, 10/31/12
- productASUS Xonar DSX PCIe 7.1 GX2.5 Audio Engine 192K/24bit Playback Support Sound Cardstagged by System, 10/31/12
- productASUS Xonar Essence STXtagged by System, 10/31/12
- productAudinst HUD-MX1tagged by System, 10/31/12
- productCreative Labs SB0880 PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Sound Cardtagged by System, 10/31/12
- productCreative Labs X-Fi Titanium HD PCI-Etagged by System, 10/31/12
- productFiiO E10tagged by System, 10/31/12
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 10/31/12More
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 10/31/12
- productJDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 10/31/12
- productNuForce Icon HDP (High-end Headphone Amp, USB DAC, Preamp)tagged by System, 10/31/12
- productNuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 10/31/12
- categorySound Cardstagged by System, 10/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- Do I need a sound card? Last post on 2/13/14 at 4:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio technica ATH M50 (Integrated soundcard or Dedicated sound card) Last post on 2/9/13 at 7:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Amp or sound card? Last post on 10/7/12 at 10:51am in Portable Headphone Amps
- I need an Amplifier Last post on 6/27/12 at 12:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Do I need an Amp for the AKG K550? Last post on 3/14/13 at 9:52am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
AKG K550 AMP or Soundcard - Page 2post #16 of 1710/29/12 at 12:15amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1710/29/12 at 12:20amQuote:
The DSX is more like decent at driving headphones (high impedance), but adding an external headphone amplifier is a great match for it.
- AKG K550 AMP or Soundcard
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
Currently, there are 3940 Active Users (783 Members and 3157 Guests)
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 33 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 42 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 49 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 56 seconds ago
- › What does science think I should buy in the head fi market? 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › WHY/HOW - converting to FLAC with different software gives... 2 minutes ago
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) 2 minutes ago
- › Spacious Cups? 3 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 4 minutes ago
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2