Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › LUXMAN unveils P-700u Balanced Headphone Amp
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LUXMAN unveils P-700u Balanced Headphone Amp

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

Luxman unveils high-end balanced headphone amplifier, P-700u.

It has LECUA, electronic volume control.

 

http://www.luxman.co.jp/presspro/p700u.html

 

High-end DAC DA-06 will be coming soon.

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #2 of 11
There's another post in the High End forum http://www.head-fi.org/forum/newestpost/633397
Apparently the link is only viewable in Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diseree View Post

Luxman unveils high-end balanced headphone amplifier, P-700u.
It has LECUA, electronic volume control.

http://www.luxman.co.jp/presspro/p700u.html

High-end DAC DA-06 will be coming soon.
post #3 of 11

Hi Diseree,

 

May you please capture some screenshot? P-700u's page only for Japan IP only. frown.gif

 

Thank you!

post #4 of 11
post #5 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by palchiu View Post

Hi Diseree,

 

May you please capture some screenshot? P-700u's page only for Japan IP only. frown.gif

 

Thank you!

Can you watch this video? Luxman engineers describe P-700u (in japanese) and show internal layout.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf_CPhotpLw

post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diseree View Post

Can you watch this video? Luxman engineers describe P-700u (in japanese) and show internal layout.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf_CPhotpLw

 


Yes, I can.  I saw the film.  Thanks!

 

Is there more info in Luxman's press page?

post #7 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by palchiu View Post

 


Yes, I can.  I saw the film.  Thanks!

 

Is there more info in Luxman's press page?


It is only the press release page. Summary is following.

1. ODNF3.0A (Luxman original NFB circuit)

2. Four amplifier modules

3. When balanced mode, it is drived by BTL construction

4. When unbalanced mode, 2 modules are paralelled to increase driving performance

5. Solid state electronic volume control LECUA

6. gain select knob, balance control knob, throughout (RCA only) on/off switch

7. 2 sets of XLR balanced input, 1 RCA unbalanced input

 

Further detail is explained in video.

post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diseree View Post


It is only the press release page. Summary is following.

1. ODNF3.0A (Luxman original NFB circuit)

2. Four amplifier modules

3. When balanced mode, it is drived by BTL construction

4. When unbalanced mode, 2 modules are paralelled to increase driving performance

5. Solid state electronic volume control LECUA

6. gain select knob, balance control knob, throughout (RCA only) on/off switch

7. 2 sets of XLR balanced input, 1 RCA unbalanced input

 

Further detail is explained in video.

 

Thank you! biggrin.gif

post #9 of 11

P700 is next level of P-1?

post #10 of 11

becareful with your Luxman affair, they sounded like sh***t and cold last time we tried, even with LCD-2.

post #11 of 11

Is there some news about this amp?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)

Gear mentioned in this thread:

Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › LUXMAN unveils P-700u Balanced Headphone Amp