What I mean is, are they both overhyped, over priced and not that good? well the beats are but are the v-modas?
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 10/31/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 3/1/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 3/1/13
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 10/31/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-PHCHROME Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Phantom Chrome)tagged by System, 10/31/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Need help on picking the right pair of On/Around ear Headphones Last post on 9/28/13 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggestions Requested: Transition from SHURE SE535 Special Edition to Portable Closed-Back Headphone Last post on 11/3/12 at 5:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews Last post on 6/14/15 at 1:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Table of Contents Introduction Features and Ergonomics Sound Quality With IEMS With full-size headphones Comparisons to other audio gear For whom is this player good...
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
Are V-Moda Crossfade LP's like Beats?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
no problem. I agree though that the lp/lp2 are the weakest in the vmoda line. I would stick with the m-80 and/or wait for m-100s
On the same level as Beats Solo's
Noot true, the Beats Solo are atrocious. The LP are closer to the level of the Studios, except for a better price and with better build quality and without the crappy noise cancellation.
i tried the LP's today, it didnt sound very good, somewhere just below a studio, but at that price i could buy my own pair which sounded much better
I've tried the LP2s before though, and they sounded pretty decent - I really liked the huge bass they had, at least for EDM. Wouldn't be very useful for any other kind of music though.
- Are V-Moda Crossfade LP's like Beats?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 10 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 27 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Semi-Finals: Piper Lou-Renee v. Molly Pinto Madigan [Vote and get... 2 minutes ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2