What I mean is, are they both overhyped, over priced and not that good? well the beats are but are the v-modas?
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 10/31/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 3/1/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 3/1/13
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 10/31/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-PHCHROME Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Phantom Chrome)tagged by System, 10/31/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Need help on picking the right pair of On/Around ear Headphones Last post on 9/28/13 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggestions Requested: Transition from SHURE SE535 Special Edition to Portable Closed-Back Headphone Last post on 11/3/12 at 5:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews Last post on 11/8/14 at 11:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
Are V-Moda Crossfade LP's like Beats?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
no problem. I agree though that the lp/lp2 are the weakest in the vmoda line. I would stick with the m-80 and/or wait for m-100s
On the same level as Beats Solo's
Noot true, the Beats Solo are atrocious. The LP are closer to the level of the Studios, except for a better price and with better build quality and without the crappy noise cancellation.
i tried the LP's today, it didnt sound very good, somewhere just below a studio, but at that price i could buy my own pair which sounded much better
I've tried the LP2s before though, and they sounded pretty decent - I really liked the huge bass they had, at least for EDM. Wouldn't be very useful for any other kind of music though.
- Are V-Moda Crossfade LP's like Beats?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 40 seconds ago
- › Head Fi's Balanced Battalion 44 seconds ago
- › Best Studio Headphones 51 seconds ago
- › RHA T10i Tour & Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › any amp/dac combo that beats Yulong U100 for 110$? 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)