What I mean is, are they both overhyped, over priced and not that good? well the beats are but are the v-modas?
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 10/31/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 3/1/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 3/1/13
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 10/31/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-PHCHROME Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Phantom Chrome)tagged by System, 10/31/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Need help on picking the right pair of On/Around ear Headphones Last post on 9/28/13 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggestions Requested: Transition from SHURE SE535 Special Edition to Portable Closed-Back Headphone Last post on 11/3/12 at 5:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews Last post on 6/14/15 at 1:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
First off, I got the E80 on loan from a generous fellow headfi'er. You know who you are. Thanks! I have absolutely no connection to SoundMagic and have no incentive to compose this review...
The Blackwood and Cherrywood side by side. Overall view of what this review consisted of. First of all, I’d like to thank Zach for supplying the Omni for this...
Everybody knows Sennheiser. They are doing great job at delivering good sound for all prices. I am doing this review with price factor in thought. First of all it is suprisingly detailed sounding...
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
Are V-Moda Crossfade LP's like Beats?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
no problem. I agree though that the lp/lp2 are the weakest in the vmoda line. I would stick with the m-80 and/or wait for m-100s
On the same level as Beats Solo's
Noot true, the Beats Solo are atrocious. The LP are closer to the level of the Studios, except for a better price and with better build quality and without the crappy noise cancellation.
i tried the LP's today, it didnt sound very good, somewhere just below a studio, but at that price i could buy my own pair which sounded much better
I've tried the LP2s before though, and they sounded pretty decent - I really liked the huge bass they had, at least for EDM. Wouldn't be very useful for any other kind of music though.
- Are V-Moda Crossfade LP's like Beats?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Some questions about settings (sample rate, latency, etc.) for an... 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › New Sony high-end DSD gear, including a USB DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 👍DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5,... 4 minutes ago
- › Finally NEW headphone from Beyerdynamic!!! DT-1770 4 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 6 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 9 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by nmatheis
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by Jjacq
- › Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II by Gonomon
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3