What I mean is, are they both overhyped, over priced and not that good? well the beats are but are the v-modas?
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 10/31/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 3/1/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 3/1/13
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 10/31/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-PHCHROME Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Phantom Chrome)tagged by System, 10/31/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Need help on picking the right pair of On/Around ear Headphones Last post on 9/28/13 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggestions Requested: Transition from SHURE SE535 Special Edition to Portable Closed-Back Headphone Last post on 11/3/12 at 5:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews Last post on 12/18/14 at 9:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
TL;DR : Don't be lazy, I already made the review super short Let's just keep this short, I got the MMX102IE (same version just with a mic and 1 button remote) for about 40$ cuz of a discount...
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Are V-Moda Crossfade LP's like Beats?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
no problem. I agree though that the lp/lp2 are the weakest in the vmoda line. I would stick with the m-80 and/or wait for m-100s
On the same level as Beats Solo's
Noot true, the Beats Solo are atrocious. The LP are closer to the level of the Studios, except for a better price and with better build quality and without the crappy noise cancellation.
i tried the LP's today, it didnt sound very good, somewhere just below a studio, but at that price i could buy my own pair which sounded much better
I've tried the LP2s before though, and they sounded pretty decent - I really liked the huge bass they had, at least for EDM. Wouldn't be very useful for any other kind of music though.
- Are V-Moda Crossfade LP's like Beats?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 7 seconds ago
- › Vivo X5Max : Audiophile powerhouse? [Sabre ES9018K2M DAC, Yamaha... 9 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 15 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › Best cheap bedroom studio monitors? 4 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › X5 firmware 2.36beta--folder jump, true random shuffle, more custom... 7 minutes ago
- › WTB: Schiit Wyrd 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)