What I mean is, are they both overhyped, over priced and not that good? well the beats are but are the v-modas?
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 10/31/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 3/1/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 3/1/13
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 10/31/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-PHCHROME Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Phantom Chrome)tagged by System, 10/31/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Need help on picking the right pair of On/Around ear Headphones Last post on 9/28/13 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggestions Requested: Transition from SHURE SE535 Special Edition to Portable Closed-Back Headphone Last post on 11/3/12 at 5:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-Moda M80, V-Moda LP/LP2, V-Moda M100, Beats Pro or Skullcandy MixMaster Last post on 6/3/13 at 6:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews Last post on 6/14/15 at 1:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
Brainwavz needs no introduction. They have been in the IEM market long enough that they have made a name for themselves, especially in the bang-for-bucks section. The S5 has been in the market for...
I would like to start by saying thank you to Penon Audio for letting me check out the SHOZY Lancea. The Lacea was sent to me in exchange for my honest opinion of it. The SHOZY Lancea is available...
Fidelio X2 is a really nice headphone at this price point. I paid only 190 USD for a new pair and cannot be more happy with the purchase. X2 sounds very open and has an airy soundstage. Still the...
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Are V-Moda Crossfade LP's like Beats?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
no problem. I agree though that the lp/lp2 are the weakest in the vmoda line. I would stick with the m-80 and/or wait for m-100s
On the same level as Beats Solo's
Noot true, the Beats Solo are atrocious. The LP are closer to the level of the Studios, except for a better price and with better build quality and without the crappy noise cancellation.
i tried the LP's today, it didnt sound very good, somewhere just below a studio, but at that price i could buy my own pair which sounded much better
I've tried the LP2s before though, and they sounded pretty decent - I really liked the huge bass they had, at least for EDM. Wouldn't be very useful for any other kind of music though.
- Are V-Moda Crossfade LP's like Beats?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 41 seconds ago
- › The PA2V2 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 4 minutes ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2