ok so currently running some pro 900s. Whats out these days thats considered an obvious upgrade for the genre of vocal trance? pretend no budget
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 10/30/12
- productFostex TH 900tagged by System, 10/30/12
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 10/30/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 10/30/12
- productUltrasone PRO 750tagged by System, 10/30/12
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by System, 10/30/12
- productUltrasone Signature Protagged by System, 10/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- What headphones for this kind of music? High budget Last post on 10/30/12 at 8:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Thinking of selling my LCD-2... what's next? Last post on 1/12/13 at 11:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- [SOLD] FS: Ultrasone Pro 2900 Last post on 9/23/14 at 7:52pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Amplifier upgrade considerations? Last post on 9/27/13 at 10:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 3/10/15
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
from ultrasones to ___ for trance?post #1 of 510/24/12 at 5:28pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 510/24/12 at 10:23pmTough. Though I haven't heard the pro900 I've heard they are the ultimate trance can. I had the pro750 and it fared very well in this genre. Are you looking for anything specific like a larger soundstage or better mids presence?post #3 of 510/24/12 at 11:23pmThread Starter
soundstage not really. Mids presence yes. I can eq for it however. I suppose i need to get an amp to hear their full potential. Just using my phone as a source atm. Kind of just wondering what the difference is between my 900s and say a pair of signature pros or fostex th900s. But yea i suppose i need a bigger volume range before i think about upgrades.post #4 of 510/24/12 at 11:55pm
- from ultrasones to ___ for trance?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 9 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 9 seconds ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 22 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 49 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program 4 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 4 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2