This is my first time on head-fi and i wanted to know if i can connect a desktop amp to my desktop without a DAC as i already have Creative Xi-fi Titanium HD.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/5/12
- productCreative Labs X-Fi Titanium HD PCI-Etagged by System, 11/5/12
- productLittle Dot MK IItagged by System, 11/5/12
- productSony MDR-1Rtagged by System, 11/5/12
- productSony mdr xb 1000tagged by System, 11/5/12
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 11/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Looking for Basshead Phones, I Know What I'm Looking For! Last post on 2/6/14 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for EXTREME BASS Last post on 6/23/13 at 10:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggest me some headphones with good bass that can vibrate and shake your head? Last post on 5/21/14 at 4:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 vs Sony MBR XB700 For Techno-Step Last post on 7/19/12 at 10:22am in Headphones (full-size)
I had only tried IEM's bought at local stores until I got these, and they were a huge upgrade. In fact, I would argue these are the best set you could have bought at the time for the price. They...
Got this as a gift from the girlfriend, sadly it is WAY too powerful for nearfield and will be selling it for a much less powerful model. Quality issues with a slightly sticky pot which went away...
For larger (1200 x 800) images - simply click the photo INTRODUCTION I don’t think there would be many people of my vintage who are into computer audio, and haven’t heard of Creative Labs. My...
q-Jays - Purity and Elegance ^ 2 https://www.jays.se/products/q-jays/ I received q-Jays as a loan in the tour on the Danish head-fi community forum www.hoved-fi.dk Courtesy of Claus....
[Originally reviewed at Basshead.Club] How do they do it? Brainwavz continues to impress with its budget-friendly new Jive IEM for Android and iOS devices. Brainwavz Jive In the...
Need some help
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have XB700 and XB1000 and often say that the best value of the series is extracted in XB700 if you're after a bass heavy headphone which sounds forward. Don't really enjoy XB1000 to be honest. Not heard MDR-1R, but rumors are that they are sub par compared to the now discontinued XB300, 500, 700 and 1000.
Sorry I wouldn't be able to help you there, I only have 1 cable so I can't make a comparison
- Need some help
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Nagra HD DAC 1 minute ago
- › Durable IEM With a Focus on Bass under $50 2 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Fake Beats Studio (1) driver replacement! 6 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 9 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 10 minutes ago
- › Lenntek Sonix 3 w/ Microphone by Incognito101
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by yay101
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by Brooko
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by rasmushorn
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2