This is my first time on head-fi and i wanted to know if i can connect a desktop amp to my desktop without a DAC as i already have Creative Xi-fi Titanium HD.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 11/5/12
- productCreative Labs X-Fi Titanium HD PCI-Etagged by System, 11/5/12
- productLittle Dot MK IItagged by System, 11/5/12
- productSony MDR-1Rtagged by System, 11/5/12
- productSony mdr xb 1000tagged by System, 11/5/12
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 11/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Looking for Basshead Phones, I Know What I'm Looking For! Last post on 2/6/14 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for EXTREME BASS Last post on 6/23/13 at 10:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggest me some headphones with good bass that can vibrate and shake your head? Last post on 5/21/14 at 4:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 vs Sony MBR XB700 For Techno-Step Last post on 7/19/12 at 10:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Need some help
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have XB700 and XB1000 and often say that the best value of the series is extracted in XB700 if you're after a bass heavy headphone which sounds forward. Don't really enjoy XB1000 to be honest. Not heard MDR-1R, but rumors are that they are sub par compared to the now discontinued XB300, 500, 700 and 1000.
Sorry I wouldn't be able to help you there, I only have 1 cable so I can't make a comparison
- Need some help
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R just now
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 6 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 23 seconds ago
- › CUSTOMART US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - Including Harmony 8 Pro 32 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 39 seconds ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Alpha audio 53 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › JRiver Media Center 19 is better! 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2