Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › HD800 vs HE500
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HD800 vs HE500 - Page 39

post #571 of 991

Hifiman said they are redoing the connectors (if I remember correctly...)

post #572 of 991

Audez'e has the LCD-X and the LCD-XC. HiFiMAN hasn't came out with a new headphone in a long time. Fang doesn't lag behind, their will be a newer model.

post #573 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdrm360 View Post
 

The design would properly be same as the HE-6, but I hope the HD-600 needs less power. 

Nope. For the facts that we know already, we know the upcoming planars will be 1) more efficient, and 2) have a physical redesign. The upcoming CES announcement is speculation but fairly likely, both from a competitive standpoint and from the fact that they have revealed prototypes to some people a few months ago already.

post #574 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerg View Post
 

Nope. For the facts that we know already, we know the upcoming planars will be 1) more efficient, and 2) have a physical redesign. The upcoming CES announcement is speculation but fairly likely, both from a competitive standpoint and from the fact that they have revealed prototypes to some people a few months ago already.

 

:popcorn:

post #575 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdrm360 View Post
 

A new design :rolleyes:

 

Special edition : Firby HE-600...

post #576 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdrm360 View Post
 

 

:popcorn:

Better make that a double! (pads thread activity)

:popcorn::popcorn: 

post #577 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdrm360 View Post
 

A new design :rolleyes:

 

Is that the new Hifiman Tribble Transducers designed by Harry Mudd?

post #578 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

Is that the new Hifiman Tribble Transducers designed by Harry Mudd?

It looks like two sea urchins that are mating, and one has a red tape worm :eek:

post #579 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

Is that the new Hifiman Tribble Transducers designed by Harry Mudd?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunk View Post
 

It looks like two sea urchins that are mating, and one has a red tape worm :eek:

And who's going to put that on their head? :blink:

post #580 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunk View Post
 

It looks like two sea urchins that are mating, and one has a red tape worm :eek:

brunk,  I have to admit that I envy your wild vivid imagination.  :D

post #581 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by koiloco View Post
 

brunk,  I have to admit that I envy your wild vivid imagination.  :D

Be careful of what you wish for. What if he hears voices?....in his headphones.:basshead:

post #582 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerg View Post
 

Nope. For the facts that we know already, we know the upcoming planars will be 1) more efficient, and 2) have a physical redesign. The upcoming CES announcement is speculation but fairly likely, both from a competitive standpoint and from the fact that they have revealed prototypes to some people a few months ago already.

 

That would be AWESOME!!! 

post #583 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerg View Post
 

Nope. For the facts that we know already, we know the upcoming planars will be 1) more efficient, and 2) have a physical redesign. The upcoming CES announcement is speculation but fairly likely, both from a competitive standpoint and from the fact that they have revealed prototypes to some people a few months ago already.

:mad: I got my HE-500's not that long ago. They're staying.

post #584 of 991

I already like the HE-600, I would buy one if they don't need a speaker amp.  Also "HD800 vs. HE-600" thread would be very interesting. 

post #585 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdrm360 View Post
 

I already like the HE-600, I would buy one if they don't need a speaker amp.  Also "HD800 vs. HE-600" thread would be very interesting. 

Good news, you will like that Hifiman worked with Dr. Dre on these. His picture will be on the box and the headband will be made of thin plastic with his signature and they will also have his signature sound. I don't know about you guys, but if this even half true, I'm definitely keeping my HE-500's. :evil:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › HD800 vs HE500