So changed out the purple caps with some Panasonic caps 105degree low esr. Let me tell you, one was easy and one was a bee atch. it seemed like they got the solder on both sides of the PC so even though I used a solder sucker, removed ALL from underneath, it was locked in there. Pulling on the caps, the leads came right out of the cap (I mean the whole line from insdie the cap...lol
Well, that made it easier to get them unsoldered. The other one, a breeze, 15 seconds.
So only changed those purple whatever's and left the Lelons. Put back together, hooked up, very sweet. One definitive change is the bass became tighter and more realistic. If you ever have been in a band (I was a bass player) you know what a bass drum should sound like. Not as much of a boom but the sound of a skin being hit with a low response. That became evident.
The highs and mids are beautiful. The only negative I vaguely detected was a little congestion on chorus. But like any new cap, they need to break in. Its currently running non-stop with a 19 hour playlist I have.
The replacement caps...and one old one pulled. lOL..I forgot to take a picture after I replaced.