or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread - Page 187

post #2791 of 5220
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogodei View Post
 

 

I know of a used Master-8 that will come on the market when this batch of GS-X's arrive.  ;)

 

So you are assuming the GS-X mk2 is better than the M8 or have you compared the two?

post #2792 of 5220
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigeljames View Post
 

 

So you are assuming the GS-X mk2 is better than the M8 or have you compared the two?

 

Compared them at a meet and found them to be similar but I will wait until the GS-X is in house to come to any final conclusions. 

 

However, after waiting this long for the GS-X I don't see letting go of it quickly and I presume that a new audio-gd model will come out to make me want to let go of the master 8 in any case.

post #2793 of 5220
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogodei View Post
 

 

Compared them at a meet and found them to be similar but I will wait until the GS-X is in house to come to any final conclusions. 

 

However, after waiting this long for the GS-X I don't see letting go of it quickly and I presume that a new audio-gd model will come out to make me want to let go of the master 8 in any case.

Yes, it is best to compared them directly in your own environment. 

post #2794 of 5220

they are very similar...i preferred the GSX by a little bit, but others might prefer the M8, its really close.

post #2795 of 5220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post
 

they are very similar...i preferred the GSX by a little bit, but others might prefer the M8, its really close.

Master 8 or the Master 9?

post #2796 of 5220

M8 not 9.

post #2797 of 5220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post
 

M8

 

M8?? Is this the car you ended up getting, Dub? =P

 

 

#badjoke

post #2798 of 5220
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryUprising View Post
 

 

M8?? Is this the car you ended up getting, Dub? =P

 

 

#badjoke

 

Is it just me or does that car look like an angry beaver?

post #2799 of 5220
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogodei View Post
 

 

Is it just me or does that car look like an angry beaver?

I've seen a few beavers in my time, but nothing that resembles anything that looks like a car :biggrin:

post #2800 of 5220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandah View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogodei View Post
 

 

Is it just me or does that car look like an angry beaver?

I've seen a few beavers in my time, but nothing that resembles anything that looks like a car :biggrin:


"Angry" is the operative word here.  Still nothing like that car . . .

post #2801 of 5220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico613 View Post
 


"Angry" is the operative word here.  Still nothing like that car . . .

 

Oh well, wishful thinking on my part.  :p

post #2802 of 5220
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogodei View Post
 

 

Is it just me or does that car look like an angry beaver?

haha! I enjoyed that one.

post #2803 of 5220

Or something like that, a bit more on topic of angry beavers:

 

post #2804 of 5220
Quote:
Originally Posted by XVampireX View Post
 

Or something like that, a bit more on topic of angry beavers:

 

 

 

yes!!

post #2805 of 5220
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryUprising View Post
 

 

M8?? Is this the car you ended up getting, Dub? =P

 

 

#badjoke

 

 

lol would of been nice.

 

this is ok for now though :D

 

 

my next car will be a C63 AMG,  SLK 55 AMG, or CLA 45 AMG though, maybe M3 sedan too.

 

 

if BMW releases an M8 that'd be so cool since while their cars are pricy, their top model doesn't go much over 150k, it doesn't really have an "exotic" or supercar model right now... mercedes has really expensive AMG models and they're coming out with another one soon, oh and they have their awesome 6x6 monster SUV.

 

 


Edited by Dubstep Girl - 5/9/14 at 5:51pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread