I leave mine plugged in and on most all the time.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please tell me the gain-range arms race is over ... plus, feedback for designers Last post on 11/26/12 at 1:16am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best choice for portable Amp for LCD-2s?? Last post on 9/4/13 at 8:02am in Portable Headphone Amps
- High end battery operated portable 24/192 USB DAC/Amp Last post on 10/23/13 at 3:19pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- RSA Intruder or HiFi-M8 for CIEM Last post on 12/27/12 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- iem recommendation Last post on 11/15/14 at 7:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
AKG K3003 is an important milestone in the development of IEM. It’s THE FIRST universal fit IEM that successfully combines dynamic driver and balance armature technology together. After owning them...
Had this little player for sometime now recently purchased the X1 and comparing them both im still sold on the DX50 although I still like my X1 but I still find the sound seperation on the DX50...
Disclaimer: I received this unit for review purpose as a part of the Australasian tour. The unit is owned by Paul (Brooko). Thank you for making this happen. Summary: This is the...
THE INTRUDER by RSA. balanced dac/amp. . Update available for even better sound. Just pay shipping. - Page 8
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Do you leave it plugged in on the charger also. I have mine plugged in all the time too but only plug in the charger when the battery dies. I know it stops charging once full but I am always scared to leave it plugged in.
I leave it with the charger on all the time. Why stress the battery with constant discharge. It will charge the battery and then shut off the charging.
Ok good to know. Thanks jamato8.
Will just having the amp/dac on all the time "burn" them in?
Err...doesn't that say RSA Intruder altogether!? I don't believe it's even an ALO amp.
I used to rock a Continental V2, now that updated picture here shows the Intruder as Sean pointed out.
Sorry for jumping in there 'cos the Intruder is a USB DAC, not an iDevice DAC. iDevice DACs are "Apple approved" DACs that speak the iAP protocol. The CLAS, Fostex HP-P1, VentureCraft Go-DAP/V-Moda VAmp/Versa, etc. are some examples of iDevice DACs.
As such in the above case, the Intruder is used only as an amp.
USB DACs although primarily for PC/laptop/notebooks have the potential (but not always) work with Android Jelly Bean 4.1 or with Samsung Galaxy S3/Note2 via an OTG USB cable.
- THE INTRUDER by RSA. balanced dac/amp. . Update available for even better sound. Just pay shipping.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 40 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 49 seconds ago
- › NEW 2014 SONY MDR-XB950AP/H 58 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd Digital Interface 1 minute ago
- › Some HOT Science From Synergistic Research 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Amperior Sound + Momentum Over-Ear Fit/Finish/Ergonomics = ??? 3 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 4 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)