I leave mine plugged in and on most all the time.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please tell me the gain-range arms race is over ... plus, feedback for designers Last post on 11/26/12 at 1:16am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best choice for portable Amp for LCD-2s?? Last post on 9/4/13 at 8:02am in Portable Headphone Amps
- High end battery operated portable 24/192 USB DAC/Amp Last post on 10/23/13 at 3:19pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- RSA Intruder or HiFi-M8 for CIEM Last post on 12/27/12 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Rsa 71b with LCD 3/x ?? Last post on 2/11/14 at 7:07am in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner)Last edited: 12/28/12
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
THE INTRUDER by RSA. balanced dac/amp. . Update available for even better sound. Just pay shipping. - Page 8post #106 of 4771/14/13 at 12:15pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 4771/14/13 at 3:30pm
Do you leave it plugged in on the charger also. I have mine plugged in all the time too but only plug in the charger when the battery dies. I know it stops charging once full but I am always scared to leave it plugged in.post #108 of 4771/14/13 at 3:45pmThread StarterQuote:
I leave it with the charger on all the time. Why stress the battery with constant discharge. It will charge the battery and then shut off the charging.post #109 of 4771/14/13 at 3:48pmQuote:
Ok good to know. Thanks jamato8.post #110 of 4771/14/13 at 4:21pmpost #111 of 4771/14/13 at 5:13pmQuote:
Will just having the amp/dac on all the time "burn" them in?post #112 of 4771/14/13 at 5:53pmpost #113 of 4771/14/13 at 6:05pmpost #114 of 4771/14/13 at 9:06pmThread Starterpost #115 of 4771/15/13 at 6:12ampost #116 of 4771/16/13 at 4:42ampost #117 of 4771/16/13 at 4:53amQuote:
Err...doesn't that say RSA Intruder altogether!? I don't believe it's even an ALO amp.post #118 of 4771/16/13 at 5:10amQuote:
I used to rock a Continental V2, now that updated picture here shows the Intruder as Sean pointed out.post #119 of 4771/16/13 at 9:10amCorrect me if I am wrong. In the picture I see you also stack the CLAS which connects to your iPod via USB. If you are using RSA Intruder amp/dac why with CLAS? Is the Intruder DAC part was not good enough? Would it possible connect that way?post #120 of 4771/16/13 at 9:19amQuote:
Sorry for jumping in there 'cos the Intruder is a USB DAC, not an iDevice DAC. iDevice DACs are "Apple approved" DACs that speak the iAP protocol. The CLAS, Fostex HP-P1, VentureCraft Go-DAP/V-Moda VAmp/Versa, etc. are some examples of iDevice DACs.
As such in the above case, the Intruder is used only as an amp.
USB DACs although primarily for PC/laptop/notebooks have the potential (but not always) work with Android Jelly Bean 4.1 or with Samsung Galaxy S3/Note2 via an OTG USB cable.
- THE INTRUDER by RSA. balanced dac/amp. . Update available for even better sound. Just pay shipping.
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › Why does headphones FR graph not look neutral like a straight line... 1 minute ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 2 minutes ago
- › Dynamic sound vs Planar Magnetic sound 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 4 minutes ago
- › how is spacial imaging increased for iems? 4 minutes ago
- › CAL! 2 vs ATH-M50x vs HD25-1 II 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 4 minutes ago
- › Breaking-in headphones, the final verdict! 5 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude