I leave mine plugged in and on most all the time.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please tell me the gain-range arms race is over ... plus, feedback for designers Last post on 11/26/12 at 1:16am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best choice for portable Amp for LCD-2s?? Last post on 9/4/13 at 8:02am in Portable Headphone Amps
- High end battery operated portable 24/192 USB DAC/Amp Last post on 10/23/13 at 3:19pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- RSA Intruder or HiFi-M8 for CIEM Last post on 12/27/12 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Rsa intruder vs alo international Last post on 11/19/13 at 10:10pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner)Last edited: 12/28/12
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
AK120 I feel like there is an epidemic looming over the heads of most Hi-Fi audio music player designers. Most just can't seem to get it right and so few end up with a solid...
first thing first , if you have doubts , please let me clear them , these are some of the best $20 phones in this world . secondly , thanks to razzer001 , thanks man ,...
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
So, I've owned the 4.A and 4.ai as well as the ER4S and wanted to try something different. In retrospect, I almost pulled the trigger on the Noble 4, but I recall that the infamous dip with the...
THE INTRUDER by RSA. balanced dac/amp. . 1st listening impressions and continuing thoughts. . . - Page 8post #106 of 3881/14/13 at 12:15pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #107 of 3881/14/13 at 3:30pm
Do you leave it plugged in on the charger also. I have mine plugged in all the time too but only plug in the charger when the battery dies. I know it stops charging once full but I am always scared to leave it plugged in.post #108 of 3881/14/13 at 3:45pmThread StarterQuote:
I leave it with the charger on all the time. Why stress the battery with constant discharge. It will charge the battery and then shut off the charging.post #109 of 3881/14/13 at 3:48pmQuote:
Ok good to know. Thanks jamato8.post #110 of 3881/14/13 at 4:21pmpost #111 of 3881/14/13 at 5:13pmQuote:
Will just having the amp/dac on all the time "burn" them in?post #112 of 3881/14/13 at 5:53pmpost #113 of 3881/14/13 at 6:05pmpost #114 of 3881/14/13 at 9:06pmThread Starterpost #115 of 3881/15/13 at 6:12ampost #116 of 3881/16/13 at 4:42ampost #117 of 3881/16/13 at 4:53amQuote:
Err...doesn't that say RSA Intruder altogether!? I don't believe it's even an ALO amp.post #118 of 3881/16/13 at 5:10amQuote:
I used to rock a Continental V2, now that updated picture here shows the Intruder as Sean pointed out.post #119 of 3881/16/13 at 9:10amCorrect me if I am wrong. In the picture I see you also stack the CLAS which connects to your iPod via USB. If you are using RSA Intruder amp/dac why with CLAS? Is the Intruder DAC part was not good enough? Would it possible connect that way?post #120 of 3881/16/13 at 9:19amQuote:
Sorry for jumping in there 'cos the Intruder is a USB DAC, not an iDevice DAC. iDevice DACs are "Apple approved" DACs that speak the iAP protocol. The CLAS, Fostex HP-P1, VentureCraft Go-DAP/V-Moda VAmp/Versa, etc. are some examples of iDevice DACs.
As such in the above case, the Intruder is used only as an amp.
USB DACs although primarily for PC/laptop/notebooks have the potential (but not always) work with Android Jelly Bean 4.1 or with Samsung Galaxy S3/Note2 via an OTG USB cable.
- THE INTRUDER by RSA. balanced dac/amp. . 1st listening impressions and continuing thoughts. . .
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › Short, Review: AudioFly AF78/m (SFW) 1 minute ago
- › Cello music! 1 minute ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Audiotechnica ATH-A900X vs Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 OHM 3 minutes ago
- › Songs for making love... <3 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe