I Basically, swap ears and see if it follows the driver. If it happens to the other side in the same ear, replacing them wont help. Not saying that's the case but worth a quick try.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSonytagged by System, 10/27/12
- productSony MH1BL LiveSound Hi-Fi Headsettagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEMs review--Panasonic RP-HJE355 posted 18 February 2013 Last post on 11/8/13 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Introduction – So a few weeks into my search and discovery of budget-based earphones has led me here - to the Xiaomi Piston 2.1. The Pistons are the result of the popular Chinese smartphone...
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I did that and I already mentioned it in one of my previous posts - it follows the driver. The left piece which id the problematic one does the same in my right ear. The right piece is fine in both ears.
Btw, the assymetrical cable turned out not to be a big issue - all it took was two small pieces of tape and the mh1c turned into a normal iem without cables behind my ears and pulling on the wire of the right piece.
That's bad - I don't know what I'll do without them - they work so well with my er4s and my mh1c. I'll probably buy a new gr07 just for them LOL
i will try that! thanks EKE
.... wheres my M6 triple flanges?.. searching....
Have you tried the doubles? i find it better than the triples.
The meelec triple flanges(large) is the perfect fit for me, isolation, bass response, comfort are all good. Ive just ordered another one of these, Im really not sure if these could last long for the same price(about 22$), cant ignore the deal of the century obviously :D
I haven't, actually...I lost one of the M6 doubles too. I just can't seem to hold on to double flanges. Same thing happened to me with my Hifiman doubles as well.
You should see my tip box. It's occupied by random unpaired double flange tips
Yes, I bought them from Amazon last week from that sellor for $21.99, now almost $25.
The head-fi effect in action, wonder how much his sales went up last week compared to before this review showed up?
As you can see the latest spike in the term "Sony MH1C" was around Oct 21-27th, and its worth noting that ClieOS' review was posted on the 22nd...
Actually $20.90 on Oct 30 when I ordered. They'll probably stay at $24.90 to avoid free shipping without an additional purchase.
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 17 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › I got a Denon AVR-2802 for free. Worth building a system around it? 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Custom Wood Cup For Denon AH-D2000 2 minutes ago
- › Ryse: Son of rome 2 minutes ago
- › Less than $300 Over the Ear for my Teenage Son (who wants Beats!) 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Advice on DAC/AMP + Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Audiophile1811
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)