I Basically, swap ears and see if it follows the driver. If it happens to the other side in the same ear, replacing them wont help. Not saying that's the case but worth a quick try.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEMs review--Panasonic RP-HJE355 posted 18 February 2013 Last post on 3/9/13 at 6:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Related Head Gear
Straight out of Japan, not available in North America, why do the Japanese get all the good toys? I have had these for just over 2 months now and these are my go to portable...
The full review can be seen http://www.head-fi.org/t/634760/resonessence-labs-concero-discussion-review-thead/630#post_9465130
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
Hi, Head-fiers. This is my first post as a newbie in the forum. I will give a short introduction of myself. I am 18 years old currently studying in high-school. I love headphones because...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I did that and I already mentioned it in one of my previous posts - it follows the driver. The left piece which id the problematic one does the same in my right ear. The right piece is fine in both ears.
Btw, the assymetrical cable turned out not to be a big issue - all it took was two small pieces of tape and the mh1c turned into a normal iem without cables behind my ears and pulling on the wire of the right piece.
That's bad - I don't know what I'll do without them - they work so well with my er4s and my mh1c. I'll probably buy a new gr07 just for them LOL
i will try that! thanks EKE
.... wheres my M6 triple flanges?.. searching....
Have you tried the doubles? i find it better than the triples.
The meelec triple flanges(large) is the perfect fit for me, isolation, bass response, comfort are all good. Ive just ordered another one of these, Im really not sure if these could last long for the same price(about 22$), cant ignore the deal of the century obviously :D
I haven't, actually...I lost one of the M6 doubles too. I just can't seem to hold on to double flanges. Same thing happened to me with my Hifiman doubles as well.
You should see my tip box. It's occupied by random unpaired double flange tips
Yes, I bought them from Amazon last week from that sellor for $21.99, now almost $25.
The head-fi effect in action, wonder how much his sales went up last week compared to before this review showed up?
As you can see the latest spike in the term "Sony MH1C" was around Oct 21-27th, and its worth noting that ClieOS' review was posted on the 22nd...
Actually $20.90 on Oct 30 when I ordered. They'll probably stay at $24.90 to avoid free shipping without an additional purchase.
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 55 seconds ago
- › Post pics of your builds.... 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread,... 4 minutes ago
- › SRM-717 Trouble 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 7 minutes ago
- › Best headphones for E-music 7 minutes ago
- › Frogbeats Custom-IEM Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by TrollDragon
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe