I Basically, swap ears and see if it follows the driver. If it happens to the other side in the same ear, replacing them wont help. Not saying that's the case but worth a quick try.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSonytagged by System, 10/27/12
- productSony MH1BL LiveSound Hi-Fi Headsettagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEMs review--Panasonic RP-HJE355 posted 18 February 2013 Last post on 11/8/13 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I did that and I already mentioned it in one of my previous posts - it follows the driver. The left piece which id the problematic one does the same in my right ear. The right piece is fine in both ears.
Btw, the assymetrical cable turned out not to be a big issue - all it took was two small pieces of tape and the mh1c turned into a normal iem without cables behind my ears and pulling on the wire of the right piece.
That's bad - I don't know what I'll do without them - they work so well with my er4s and my mh1c. I'll probably buy a new gr07 just for them LOL
i will try that! thanks EKE
.... wheres my M6 triple flanges?.. searching....
Have you tried the doubles? i find it better than the triples.
The meelec triple flanges(large) is the perfect fit for me, isolation, bass response, comfort are all good. Ive just ordered another one of these, Im really not sure if these could last long for the same price(about 22$), cant ignore the deal of the century obviously :D
I haven't, actually...I lost one of the M6 doubles too. I just can't seem to hold on to double flanges. Same thing happened to me with my Hifiman doubles as well.
You should see my tip box. It's occupied by random unpaired double flange tips
Yes, I bought them from Amazon last week from that sellor for $21.99, now almost $25.
The head-fi effect in action, wonder how much his sales went up last week compared to before this review showed up?
As you can see the latest spike in the term "Sony MH1C" was around Oct 21-27th, and its worth noting that ClieOS' review was posted on the 22nd...
Actually $20.90 on Oct 30 when I ordered. They'll probably stay at $24.90 to avoid free shipping without an additional purchase.
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › IC: Beyerdynamic DT-48 Kudelski 25 ohm (Made by Nagra) 57 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › ath m50x or beats solo2 ? 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)