I Basically, swap ears and see if it follows the driver. If it happens to the other side in the same ear, replacing them wont help. Not saying that's the case but worth a quick try.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSonytagged by System, 10/27/12
- productSony MH1BL LiveSound Hi-Fi Headsettagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEMs review--Panasonic RP-HJE355 posted 18 February 2013 Last post on 11/8/13 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I was provided a review sample and appreciate the generosity and opportunity to listen and review the Brainwavz S5. I've owned many Brainwavz earphones ranging from the Beta through the B2...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I did that and I already mentioned it in one of my previous posts - it follows the driver. The left piece which id the problematic one does the same in my right ear. The right piece is fine in both ears.
Btw, the assymetrical cable turned out not to be a big issue - all it took was two small pieces of tape and the mh1c turned into a normal iem without cables behind my ears and pulling on the wire of the right piece.
That's bad - I don't know what I'll do without them - they work so well with my er4s and my mh1c. I'll probably buy a new gr07 just for them LOL
i will try that! thanks EKE
.... wheres my M6 triple flanges?.. searching....
Have you tried the doubles? i find it better than the triples.
The meelec triple flanges(large) is the perfect fit for me, isolation, bass response, comfort are all good. Ive just ordered another one of these, Im really not sure if these could last long for the same price(about 22$), cant ignore the deal of the century obviously :D
I haven't, actually...I lost one of the M6 doubles too. I just can't seem to hold on to double flanges. Same thing happened to me with my Hifiman doubles as well.
You should see my tip box. It's occupied by random unpaired double flange tips
Yes, I bought them from Amazon last week from that sellor for $21.99, now almost $25.
The head-fi effect in action, wonder how much his sales went up last week compared to before this review showed up?
As you can see the latest spike in the term "Sony MH1C" was around Oct 21-27th, and its worth noting that ClieOS' review was posted on the 22nd...
Actually $20.90 on Oct 30 when I ordered. They'll probably stay at $24.90 to avoid free shipping without an additional purchase.
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Conflicting information on Cables and other audiophile components. 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 7 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-CK10 8 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed. A Teeny-Weeny Update! (page 104) 10 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 16 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by DannyBai
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)