I Basically, swap ears and see if it follows the driver. If it happens to the other side in the same ear, replacing them wont help. Not saying that's the case but worth a quick try.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MH1C - Right Earphone Sudden Low Volume Last post on 4/11/13 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! NEW kjk1281's take JVC XX HA-FR100X Elation iem Page 1944!! Last post on Yesterday at 2:41 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphones do you recommend until 80 usd Last post on 5/8/15 at 3:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Build and Usage: Good looking, very nice feeling player, it looks like a really sold build and it's all metal construction. Not much to say about it, you can check pictures. I wasn't satisfied...
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I did that and I already mentioned it in one of my previous posts - it follows the driver. The left piece which id the problematic one does the same in my right ear. The right piece is fine in both ears.
Btw, the assymetrical cable turned out not to be a big issue - all it took was two small pieces of tape and the mh1c turned into a normal iem without cables behind my ears and pulling on the wire of the right piece.
That's bad - I don't know what I'll do without them - they work so well with my er4s and my mh1c. I'll probably buy a new gr07 just for them LOL
i will try that! thanks EKE
.... wheres my M6 triple flanges?.. searching....
Have you tried the doubles? i find it better than the triples.
The meelec triple flanges(large) is the perfect fit for me, isolation, bass response, comfort are all good. Ive just ordered another one of these, Im really not sure if these could last long for the same price(about 22$), cant ignore the deal of the century obviously :D
I haven't, actually...I lost one of the M6 doubles too. I just can't seem to hold on to double flanges. Same thing happened to me with my Hifiman doubles as well.
You should see my tip box. It's occupied by random unpaired double flange tips
Yes, I bought them from Amazon last week from that sellor for $21.99, now almost $25.
The head-fi effect in action, wonder how much his sales went up last week compared to before this review showed up?
As you can see the latest spike in the term "Sony MH1C" was around Oct 21-27th, and its worth noting that ClieOS' review was posted on the 22nd...
Actually $20.90 on Oct 30 when I ordered. They'll probably stay at $24.90 to avoid free shipping without an additional purchase.
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Objectivists board room 12 seconds ago
- › OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program 16 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › SONY XBA-A1AP Review 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600) 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by Chiek
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2