- 145 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: CA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSonytagged by System, 10/27/12
- productSony MH1BL LiveSound Hi-Fi Headsettagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEMs review--Panasonic RP-HJE355 posted 18 February 2013 Last post on 11/8/13 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Tralucent Audio Reference 1 – With Comparisons I would first like to give a huge thanks to Head-Fi member, warrior1975 for loaning me his Ref. 1 and TWau cable for review. I was...
Introduction – As the current flagship of the young company Brainwavz, the R3 has a quite a lot on its shoulders. Utilizing a relatively new dual-dynamic driver configuration, uncommon with most...
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 222
Gear mentioned in this thread:
just buy a new pair of mh1? only 5€ here.
After 2 months of perfect function , the right side speaker is playing at half volume than the left side. Strangely, if I let the MH1 unused for a day for a while I hear again both sides at the same volume for 15-30 minutes , until the right speaker again loses volume.
Have you covered any of the bass vents?
And the voodoo continues: this morning I played music on my MH1c for 4 hours on my laptop in perfect condition and when I went out for lunch after 30 minutes connected on my Xperia T phone the rigt channel faded out again. Now I remember that happened before at my phone, but never in my laptop. This time I played a bit, like inserting again in my ear or trying to find the perfect fit, hearing a bit of driver flex. After a while I regained sound , and now , connected again to my laptop, I hear sound equally from each sides. I cannot understand what happens with them connected on the phone.
It happened to me (and there are many entries you can find in this thread about it) many times. If you just wait about an hour or so it becomes completely normal again
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Library / Office compatible isolating headphones 14 seconds ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Headphones up to £100 with DacMagic XS USB DAC 1 minute ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HAS ANYONE COMPARED VINTAGE AKG K340, BEYER DT 990, SENNHEISER HD... 3 minutes ago
- › Ear-buds recommendation 4 minutes ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by moedawg140
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)