Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 221

post #3301 of 3306

And silly me thought you are dismissing our beloved MH1  :p

post #3302 of 3306

Do you ship them to Germany? Maybe i will buy one as present for my sister :D

post #3303 of 3306
Quote:
Originally Posted by encoreAC View Post
 

Do you ship them to Germany? Maybe i will buy one as present for my sister :D

 

I can ship anywhere, but you need to pay the shipping. I don't know about germany, but shipping to the uk was insane.

post #3304 of 3306
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisdent View Post
 

 

I can ship anywhere, but you need to pay the shipping. I don't know about germany, but shipping to the uk was insane.

 

 i will think about it, when u decide to put one on sale.

post #3305 of 3306
Quote:
Originally Posted by encoreAC View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisdent View Post
 

 

I can ship anywhere, but you need to pay the shipping. I don't know about germany, but shipping to the uk was insane.

 

 i will think about it, when u decide to put one on sale.

I'm trying to figure out cheaper shipping right now. I'll get back later.

post #3306 of 3306
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisdent View Post
 

I'm trying to figure out cheaper shipping right now. I'll get back later.

sure, maybe there is some cheap (slow) shipping method from US to Germany. Like Ali express sellers are shipping things for almost nothing

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret