- 208 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Location: Inside My Head
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MH1C - Right Earphone Sudden Low Volume Last post on 4/11/13 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! NEW kjk1281's take JVC XX HA-FR100X Elation iem Page 1944!! Last post on Yesterday at 9:33 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphones do you recommend until 80 usd Last post on 5/8/15 at 3:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 167
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They are about $60 on amazon Japan, but you have to use Tenso forwarding, which would bring the price up to about $75.
I had bad experiences buying from eBay, even saying 'genuine' and bulk packaging.
Other thing to notice, beyond the country is the packaging, that is bulk. And they're not certified resellers. Most of them are China.
Nothing against Chinese people.
The price often reflects the reality of things, in Europe you can easily find them for 40 euros or less.
I hope you will find a good shop
There are no fakes of the MH1/MH1c as far as anyone knows. Even sets bought off of Chinese drop shipping websites have turned out to be authentic.
Thanks, I'm still not decided yet if I consider getting MH1c for US$ 60 I could get the ATH-CKM500iS for the same price. One more thing is that I can find MH1 for US$ 15, but it's not compatible with my Android device.
Just got the original MH1's, they sound awesome, very smooth and detailed sound, with a slight bass emphasis, I really love em, can't believe I only paid $15 for sound so good. Best deal ever. But the cable seems like it was designed by a retard :P
Of course it does. It should work fine with any DAP that's not a smartphone.
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › み정선바카라ＦＸＦＸ９．ＣＯＭみ 32 seconds ago
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper Replacements 36 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › わ동남아카지노ＦＸＦＸ９．ＣＯＭわ 2 minutes ago
- › 생중계바카라∵생중계바카라FXFX9．COM 3 minutes ago
- › WGOME바카라사이트＼＼ぢRWRW8.COM.＼온라인카지노＼ 3 minutes ago
- › OMG바카라카지노☆☆ぢ【RWRW8.COM】.☆바카라사이트☆ 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X3 vs Cowon J3 6 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2