- 208 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Location: Inside My Head
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSonytagged by System, 10/27/12
- productSony MH1BL LiveSound Hi-Fi Headsettagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEMs review--Panasonic RP-HJE355 posted 18 February 2013 Last post on 11/8/13 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 167
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They are about $60 on amazon Japan, but you have to use Tenso forwarding, which would bring the price up to about $75.
I had bad experiences buying from eBay, even saying 'genuine' and bulk packaging.
Other thing to notice, beyond the country is the packaging, that is bulk. And they're not certified resellers. Most of them are China.
Nothing against Chinese people.
The price often reflects the reality of things, in Europe you can easily find them for 40 euros or less.
I hope you will find a good shop
There are no fakes of the MH1/MH1c as far as anyone knows. Even sets bought off of Chinese drop shipping websites have turned out to be authentic.
Thanks, I'm still not decided yet if I consider getting MH1c for US$ 60 I could get the ATH-CKM500iS for the same price. One more thing is that I can find MH1 for US$ 15, but it's not compatible with my Android device.
Just got the original MH1's, they sound awesome, very smooth and detailed sound, with a slight bass emphasis, I really love em, can't believe I only paid $15 for sound so good. Best deal ever. But the cable seems like it was designed by a retard :P
Of course it does. It should work fine with any DAP that's not a smartphone.
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 6 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 25 seconds ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 33 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › Need Help Choosing a DAC + Headphone Amp 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › HM-901 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendation for: Closed Headphones (~$400) 4 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)