- 208 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Location: Inside My Head
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MH1C - Right Earphone Sudden Low Volume Last post on 4/11/13 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. Last post on Today at 3:06 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphones do you recommend until 80 usd Last post on 5/8/15 at 3:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Table of Contents Introduction Features and Ergonomics Sound Quality With IEMS With full-size headphones Comparisons to other audio gear For whom is this player good...
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 167
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They are about $60 on amazon Japan, but you have to use Tenso forwarding, which would bring the price up to about $75.
I had bad experiences buying from eBay, even saying 'genuine' and bulk packaging.
Other thing to notice, beyond the country is the packaging, that is bulk. And they're not certified resellers. Most of them are China.
Nothing against Chinese people.
The price often reflects the reality of things, in Europe you can easily find them for 40 euros or less.
I hope you will find a good shop
There are no fakes of the MH1/MH1c as far as anyone knows. Even sets bought off of Chinese drop shipping websites have turned out to be authentic.
Thanks, I'm still not decided yet if I consider getting MH1c for US$ 60 I could get the ATH-CKM500iS for the same price. One more thing is that I can find MH1 for US$ 15, but it's not compatible with my Android device.
Just got the original MH1's, they sound awesome, very smooth and detailed sound, with a slight bass emphasis, I really love em, can't believe I only paid $15 for sound so good. Best deal ever. But the cable seems like it was designed by a retard :P
Of course it does. It should work fine with any DAP that's not a smartphone.
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › B&W P7 Recable... 30 seconds ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900X Thread. :) 1 minute ago
- › Ultrasone Signature Pro!!! Mint 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2