- 208 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Location: Inside My Head
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MH1C - Right Earphone Sudden Low Volume Last post on 4/11/13 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. Last post on Today at 8:33 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphones do you recommend until 80 usd Last post on 5/8/15 at 3:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
My priority when i am buying a audio gear is value for money and Fidue A73 comes in the insane value category,although it is still early to tell if it's the best inear at the price because i...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 167
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They are about $60 on amazon Japan, but you have to use Tenso forwarding, which would bring the price up to about $75.
I had bad experiences buying from eBay, even saying 'genuine' and bulk packaging.
Other thing to notice, beyond the country is the packaging, that is bulk. And they're not certified resellers. Most of them are China.
Nothing against Chinese people.
The price often reflects the reality of things, in Europe you can easily find them for 40 euros or less.
I hope you will find a good shop
There are no fakes of the MH1/MH1c as far as anyone knows. Even sets bought off of Chinese drop shipping websites have turned out to be authentic.
Thanks, I'm still not decided yet if I consider getting MH1c for US$ 60 I could get the ATH-CKM500iS for the same price. One more thing is that I can find MH1 for US$ 15, but it's not compatible with my Android device.
Just got the original MH1's, they sound awesome, very smooth and detailed sound, with a slight bass emphasis, I really love em, can't believe I only paid $15 for sound so good. Best deal ever. But the cable seems like it was designed by a retard :P
Of course it does. It should work fine with any DAP that's not a smartphone.
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Stax Thread III 3 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 29 seconds ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 33 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 44 seconds ago
- › Review: Final Audio Design Heaven VII and VIII (many pictures) 56 seconds ago
- › AKG K3003i 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Portable amp recommendation for Android 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3