Well, you can still go for mh1 and buy a cheap adapter for 4-5 bucks.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSonytagged by System, 10/27/12
- productSony MH1BL LiveSound Hi-Fi Headsettagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEMs review--Panasonic RP-HJE355 posted 18 February 2013 Last post on 11/8/13 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 164
Gear mentioned in this thread:
R: [REVIEW] Sony MH1
Can i ask why everyone likes the tips? I replaced them right away cause I couldn't stand the pressure, of all sizes. what's so great about them?
Well, after testing the mh1c with a whole bunch of tips it sound best with the stock tips even though the suction seal is something I'm not a fan of but the main reason people like them is coz they sound great with a bunch of other iems.
This is personal preference, they obviously don't suit your ears for whatever reason. To me the are great, find them a great fit and comfy.
I've got a intermittent connection in the cable by the jack, I'm not a fan of 90 deg jacks as it causes stress when using my phone in my pocket. Still, a good reason to re-cable them
Still around 11EUR here in Europe..
Obviously it's the MH-1 [not C] but its exactly the same earphone, just wired differently on the mic unit.
Works as is on iPads and amps\mp3 players but needs rewiring or joining together of mic and gnd on the minijack to work on iPhones etc...very simple to do or get a cheap adapter.
So i just got them in Romania (the MH1) for about 9$ and i need to find an adapter, can any1 find one on amazon? or link something that will ship free or cheap in USA (a friend will bring the adapter probably from there). http://www.amazon.com/ELP-Black-Headphone-Adapter-iPhone/dp/B00ADK6CN6/ref=pd_rhf_gw_s_t_1 or http://www.amazon.com/ELONGPRO-Black-Headphone-Adapter-iPhone/dp/B0099ENZSM/ref=pd_rhf_gw_s_t_2 would work? I don't know what to look for... Thank you!
And, if i have a LG Optimus One, 2010 android phone, where can i find if my phone is omtp or ctia?
Edited by Saethyan - 9/18/13 at 10:48am
The left plug keeps getting out of my ear, I guess it's because of the badly positioned buttons (added weight). I've tried different tips, but i still have this problem. Any advice how to fix this?
Sound quality is amazing, but for this is quite a problem because i need to put them back in my ear often.
Edited by leetzMKD - 9/19/13 at 2:29pm
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 38 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 44 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 2 minutes ago
- › ATH-IM02 VS FAD Heaven V 4 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 5 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 5 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)