Well, you can still go for mh1 and buy a cheap adapter for 4-5 bucks.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSonytagged by System, 10/27/12
- productSony MH1BL LiveSound Hi-Fi Headsettagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEMs review--Panasonic RP-HJE355 posted 18 February 2013 Last post on 11/8/13 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
Last edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
Related Head Gear
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 164
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2447 of 28179/10/13 at 1:58pmpost #2448 of 28179/13/13 at 3:16pmpost #2449 of 28179/13/13 at 3:20pm
R: [REVIEW] Sony MH1Quote:
Can i ask why everyone likes the tips? I replaced them right away cause I couldn't stand the pressure, of all sizes. what's so great about them?post #2450 of 28179/13/13 at 3:30pmAnyone had bad experiences of wires breaking off internally like it happens normally with usage with every IEM? Mine seem indestructible (knock on wood), by now they should be long dead, maybe this awful cord helps?post #2451 of 28179/13/13 at 3:53pmQuote:
Well, after testing the mh1c with a whole bunch of tips it sound best with the stock tips even though the suction seal is something I'm not a fan of but the main reason people like them is coz they sound great with a bunch of other iems.post #2452 of 28179/13/13 at 4:34pmQuote:
This is personal preference, they obviously don't suit your ears for whatever reason. To me the are great, find them a great fit and comfy.Quote:
I've got a intermittent connection in the cable by the jack, I'm not a fan of 90 deg jacks as it causes stress when using my phone in my pocket. Still, a good reason to re-cable thempost #2453 of 28179/13/13 at 11:52pmQuote:
Still around 11EUR here in Europe..post #2454 of 28179/14/13 at 1:56ampost #2455 of 28179/14/13 at 2:26ampost #2456 of 28179/14/13 at 4:21am
Obviously it's the MH-1 [not C] but its exactly the same earphone, just wired differently on the mic unit.
Works as is on iPads and amps\mp3 players but needs rewiring or joining together of mic and gnd on the minijack to work on iPhones etc...very simple to do or get a cheap adapter.
Or recable...post #2457 of 28179/18/13 at 9:47am
So i just got them in Romania (the MH1) for about 9$ and i need to find an adapter, can any1 find one on amazon? or link something that will ship free or cheap in USA (a friend will bring the adapter probably from there). http://www.amazon.com/ELP-Black-Headphone-Adapter-iPhone/dp/B00ADK6CN6/ref=pd_rhf_gw_s_t_1 or http://www.amazon.com/ELONGPRO-Black-Headphone-Adapter-iPhone/dp/B0099ENZSM/ref=pd_rhf_gw_s_t_2 would work? I don't know what to look for... Thank you!
And, if i have a LG Optimus One, 2010 android phone, where can i find if my phone is omtp or ctia?
Edited by Saethyan - 9/18/13 at 10:48ampost #2458 of 28179/19/13 at 9:55ampost #2459 of 28179/19/13 at 1:24pm
The left plug keeps getting out of my ear, I guess it's because of the badly positioned buttons (added weight). I've tried different tips, but i still have this problem. Any advice how to fix this?
Sound quality is amazing, but for this is quite a problem because i need to put them back in my ear often.
Edited by leetzMKD - 9/19/13 at 2:29pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › What MixAmp For Beyerdynamic DT990 250-Ohm 1 minute ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 1 minute ago
- › Anyone reading head-fi on a kindle? 1 minute ago
- › Do i really need to burn in my headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › Brand New Shure SE846 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 6 minutes ago
- › Building a Simple Dac... would love some feedback! 7 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.6 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital