Well, you can still go for mh1 and buy a cheap adapter for 4-5 bucks.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSonytagged by System, 10/27/12
- productSony MH1BL LiveSound Hi-Fi Headsettagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I compared them to many other BT Headphones. A real comparison will be posted sooner or later in the "Huge Comparison" thread in the Forum. I liked them. They have personality. Warm signature,...
Well, I can't really write much more than what I wrote for the E40. They are the same in everything except that the E50 is bigger and have at least some bass. Actually, to really be honest,...
The only reason to buy these Headphones is if you want to give money to JBL in change of a big JBL logo on your head. Or if you hate Paul McCartney and want to listen to the Beatles without any...
The other reviewer said enough and in detail, so I will limit myself in giving my very brief opinion of their sound. Later on in the Forum, in the "Huge Comparison" thread, I will make a sort of...
I have tested 16 BT Headphones for weeks. I have opened a Thread about this huge comparison, on the Forum. I know that tastes are tastes. So I will never say that my opinion is "better". But...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 164
Gear mentioned in this thread:
R: [REVIEW] Sony MH1
Can i ask why everyone likes the tips? I replaced them right away cause I couldn't stand the pressure, of all sizes. what's so great about them?
Well, after testing the mh1c with a whole bunch of tips it sound best with the stock tips even though the suction seal is something I'm not a fan of but the main reason people like them is coz they sound great with a bunch of other iems.
This is personal preference, they obviously don't suit your ears for whatever reason. To me the are great, find them a great fit and comfy.
I've got a intermittent connection in the cable by the jack, I'm not a fan of 90 deg jacks as it causes stress when using my phone in my pocket. Still, a good reason to re-cable them
Still around 11EUR here in Europe..
Obviously it's the MH-1 [not C] but its exactly the same earphone, just wired differently on the mic unit.
Works as is on iPads and amps\mp3 players but needs rewiring or joining together of mic and gnd on the minijack to work on iPhones etc...very simple to do or get a cheap adapter.
So i just got them in Romania (the MH1) for about 9$ and i need to find an adapter, can any1 find one on amazon? or link something that will ship free or cheap in USA (a friend will bring the adapter probably from there). http://www.amazon.com/ELP-Black-Headphone-Adapter-iPhone/dp/B00ADK6CN6/ref=pd_rhf_gw_s_t_1 or http://www.amazon.com/ELONGPRO-Black-Headphone-Adapter-iPhone/dp/B0099ENZSM/ref=pd_rhf_gw_s_t_2 would work? I don't know what to look for... Thank you!
And, if i have a LG Optimus One, 2010 android phone, where can i find if my phone is omtp or ctia?
Edited by Saethyan - 9/18/13 at 10:48am
The left plug keeps getting out of my ear, I guess it's because of the badly positioned buttons (added weight). I've tried different tips, but i still have this problem. Any advice how to fix this?
Sound quality is amazing, but for this is quite a problem because i need to put them back in my ear often.
Edited by leetzMKD - 9/19/13 at 2:29pm
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fiio x5 vs Ibasso dx90 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-V55 Broken Cable? 1 minute ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 2 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 4 minutes ago
- › Mcintosh? 5 minutes ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 10 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 11 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 11 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 12 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by Giogio
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)