Well, you can still go for mh1 and buy a cheap adapter for 4-5 bucks.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MH1C - Right Earphone Sudden Low Volume Last post on 4/11/13 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Macaw GT100S IEMs by Twister6. PG 1949. Last post on Today at 4:58 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphones do you recommend until 80 usd Last post on 5/8/15 at 3:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Introduction:The newest member of Noble Audio’s line of IEMs, the Savant, has taken Head-Fi by storm and has caught the attention of many eager Head-Fier – myself included. Noble’s reputation for...
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 164
Gear mentioned in this thread:
R: [REVIEW] Sony MH1
Can i ask why everyone likes the tips? I replaced them right away cause I couldn't stand the pressure, of all sizes. what's so great about them?
Well, after testing the mh1c with a whole bunch of tips it sound best with the stock tips even though the suction seal is something I'm not a fan of but the main reason people like them is coz they sound great with a bunch of other iems.
This is personal preference, they obviously don't suit your ears for whatever reason. To me the are great, find them a great fit and comfy.
I've got a intermittent connection in the cable by the jack, I'm not a fan of 90 deg jacks as it causes stress when using my phone in my pocket. Still, a good reason to re-cable them
Still around 11EUR here in Europe..
Obviously it's the MH-1 [not C] but its exactly the same earphone, just wired differently on the mic unit.
Works as is on iPads and amps\mp3 players but needs rewiring or joining together of mic and gnd on the minijack to work on iPhones etc...very simple to do or get a cheap adapter.
So i just got them in Romania (the MH1) for about 9$ and i need to find an adapter, can any1 find one on amazon? or link something that will ship free or cheap in USA (a friend will bring the adapter probably from there). http://www.amazon.com/ELP-Black-Headphone-Adapter-iPhone/dp/B00ADK6CN6/ref=pd_rhf_gw_s_t_1 or http://www.amazon.com/ELONGPRO-Black-Headphone-Adapter-iPhone/dp/B0099ENZSM/ref=pd_rhf_gw_s_t_2 would work? I don't know what to look for... Thank you!
And, if i have a LG Optimus One, 2010 android phone, where can i find if my phone is omtp or ctia?
Edited by Saethyan - 9/18/13 at 10:48am
The left plug keeps getting out of my ear, I guess it's because of the badly positioned buttons (added weight). I've tried different tips, but i still have this problem. Any advice how to fix this?
Sound quality is amazing, but for this is quite a problem because i need to put them back in my ear often.
Edited by leetzMKD - 9/19/13 at 2:29pm
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 34 seconds ago
- › The geoduck clam 42 seconds ago
- › Do I need a DAP? 45 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 339 IEMs compared (FLC Technology FLC 8 added... 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 4 minutes ago
- › Elekit TU-8200 DX Headphone/Speaker Amp Review 4 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD-2 5 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Macaw GT100S IEMs by... 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by Cotnijoe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)