Well, you can still go for mh1 and buy a cheap adapter for 4-5 bucks.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MH1C - Right Earphone Sudden Low Volume Last post on 4/11/13 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. Last post on Today at 8:13 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphones do you recommend until 80 usd Last post on 5/8/15 at 3:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
Brainwavz needs no introduction. They have been in the IEM market long enough that they have made a name for themselves, especially in the bang-for-bucks section. The S5 has been in the market for...
I would like to start by saying thank you to Penon Audio for letting me check out the SHOZY Lancea. The Lacea was sent to me in exchange for my honest opinion of it. The SHOZY Lancea is available...
Fidelio X2 is a really nice headphone at this price point. I paid only 190 USD for a new pair and cannot be more happy with the purchase. X2 sounds very open and has an airy soundstage. Still the...
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 164
Gear mentioned in this thread:
R: [REVIEW] Sony MH1
Can i ask why everyone likes the tips? I replaced them right away cause I couldn't stand the pressure, of all sizes. what's so great about them?
Well, after testing the mh1c with a whole bunch of tips it sound best with the stock tips even though the suction seal is something I'm not a fan of but the main reason people like them is coz they sound great with a bunch of other iems.
This is personal preference, they obviously don't suit your ears for whatever reason. To me the are great, find them a great fit and comfy.
I've got a intermittent connection in the cable by the jack, I'm not a fan of 90 deg jacks as it causes stress when using my phone in my pocket. Still, a good reason to re-cable them
Still around 11EUR here in Europe..
Obviously it's the MH-1 [not C] but its exactly the same earphone, just wired differently on the mic unit.
Works as is on iPads and amps\mp3 players but needs rewiring or joining together of mic and gnd on the minijack to work on iPhones etc...very simple to do or get a cheap adapter.
So i just got them in Romania (the MH1) for about 9$ and i need to find an adapter, can any1 find one on amazon? or link something that will ship free or cheap in USA (a friend will bring the adapter probably from there). http://www.amazon.com/ELP-Black-Headphone-Adapter-iPhone/dp/B00ADK6CN6/ref=pd_rhf_gw_s_t_1 or http://www.amazon.com/ELONGPRO-Black-Headphone-Adapter-iPhone/dp/B0099ENZSM/ref=pd_rhf_gw_s_t_2 would work? I don't know what to look for... Thank you!
And, if i have a LG Optimus One, 2010 android phone, where can i find if my phone is omtp or ctia?
Edited by Saethyan - 9/18/13 at 10:48am
The left plug keeps getting out of my ear, I guess it's because of the badly positioned buttons (added weight). I've tried different tips, but i still have this problem. Any advice how to fix this?
Sound quality is amazing, but for this is quite a problem because i need to put them back in my ear often.
Edited by leetzMKD - 9/19/13 at 2:29pm
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › AURALiC owners unite! 10 seconds ago
- › Galaxy Note 5 Audio Quality 45 seconds ago
- › FS: Sennheiser HE60/HEV60 1 minute ago
- › Are these the best Bass headphone available ? JVC Kenwood Victer... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 2 minutes ago
- › Woo WA2 Tube Rolling Recommendations 2 minutes ago
- › What is the best USB Headphone Amps that supports DSD and DXD... 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › 8/22/15 Denver CO meet impressions 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2