Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSonytagged by System, 10/27/12
- productSony MH1BL LiveSound Hi-Fi Headsettagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEMs review--Panasonic RP-HJE355 posted 18 February 2013 Last post on 11/8/13 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
Last edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Yesterday
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: Yesterday
Related Head Gear
This will be a short review based on maybe on 12-15 hours of use. If you think that's not long enough you can skip it. I was a bit worried that this would be some cheap gimmicky toy amp because...
The short and simple of it is this is the best DAP for the price I have owned. I have used all the main stream players, (IPods, Zune, Creative Zen Player, etc) and I will never go back. Besides the...
I really like this headphone. I've been trying various headphones in this pricerange, and decided on this one. But maybe the Price is a bit too high, when comparing to the first Creative...
As I contemplated giving these a go, I became aware that there was one thing that I wasn't too thrilled about. No mic or controls. I am a person constantly on the go, so most of my listening...
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 159post #2371 of 27657/1/13 at 7:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2372 of 27657/6/13 at 7:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by luisdent
No problem. Bumpin buds are good, but they have more bass and harsher treble. I think they are worth the price, and if you think the sound signature is decent, the rockin buds are less bassy and smoother treble. And they're cheaper. They don't feel rock solid though, but i wouldn't expect it for $10. My wife had had hers for months and gyms with them though. All in all, worth every penny if you don't want to spend much...
For what it's worth. I don't think they're rock solid or anything, but my wife just put her rockin' buds through the laundry. They work 100%. Very surprised. It killed her iPod nano screen (everything else works) but the earphones survived. Ugh.post #2373 of 27657/7/13 at 2:30am
Thank you ClieOS for your review on these earbuds. I'm not a earphones fan and I must admit that for the price they cost, I'm quite impressed. I bought a pair for my wife tu use it on her Android and they sound so nice for the price that I bought a pair for me too.
I'm glad they were on de-stock on Am@zon.fr .post #2374 of 27657/7/13 at 7:16ampost #2375 of 27657/7/13 at 9:42amQuote:
Where do you live?
You can get the MH1 from amazon.de for €7 :post #2376 of 27657/7/13 at 9:55amHi
I bought the mhc1 based on reviews here, im pleased with the sound, but the control button is annoying. I cant control the sound and about every 10 sec it either turns the volume up or down. Anybody else had this problem? Im using it on a Iphone 4.post #2377 of 27657/7/13 at 12:56pmpost #2378 of 27657/7/13 at 2:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kaffeemann
Where do you live?
You can get the MH1 from amazon.de for €7 :
I am from Italy, but I am worried about the compatibility with iphone 5 and galaxy note 2 (my phones).post #2379 of 27657/7/13 at 3:39pmpost #2380 of 27657/7/13 at 10:46pmpost #2381 of 27657/8/13 at 12:06ampost #2382 of 27657/8/13 at 12:12amQuote:
Ebay should still be cheaper than 44 euro. the MH1 is fine but you'll need an adapter.post #2383 of 27657/8/13 at 12:20amQuote:
From Ebay Italy it's 29 euro for the MH1, while it's cheaper shipped from uk but I ahev to pay for a better quality shipment so the price will be quite similar, this is the problem.post #2384 of 27657/8/13 at 12:24amQuote:
24 GBP should be <30 euro for the MH1C.post #2385 of 27657/8/13 at 1:20amQuote:Originally Posted by higbvuyb
24 GBP should be <30 euro for the MH1C.
It's 28 euro and italian shipment standard will take about 20 days :(.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Schiit Magni Headphone Amplifier 28 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 37 seconds ago
- › Do you think audiophiles have a much deeper appreciation of music... 1 minute ago
- › League of Legends? 1 minute ago
- › Looking for some advice.. 1 minute ago
- › 19 custom IEM/TF10/Shure/IE8 cables reviewed (Effect Pearl, Apollo,... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 6 minutes ago
- › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2 6 minutes ago
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe