Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSonytagged by System, 10/27/12
- productSony MH1BL LiveSound Hi-Fi Headsettagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEMs review--Panasonic RP-HJE355 posted 18 February 2013 Last post on 11/8/13 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
Last edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 159post #2371 of 31067/1/13 at 7:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2372 of 31067/6/13 at 7:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by luisdent
No problem. Bumpin buds are good, but they have more bass and harsher treble. I think they are worth the price, and if you think the sound signature is decent, the rockin buds are less bassy and smoother treble. And they're cheaper. They don't feel rock solid though, but i wouldn't expect it for $10. My wife had had hers for months and gyms with them though. All in all, worth every penny if you don't want to spend much...
For what it's worth. I don't think they're rock solid or anything, but my wife just put her rockin' buds through the laundry. They work 100%. Very surprised. It killed her iPod nano screen (everything else works) but the earphones survived. Ugh.post #2373 of 31067/7/13 at 2:30am
Thank you ClieOS for your review on these earbuds. I'm not a earphones fan and I must admit that for the price they cost, I'm quite impressed. I bought a pair for my wife tu use it on her Android and they sound so nice for the price that I bought a pair for me too.
I'm glad they were on de-stock on Am@zon.fr .post #2374 of 31067/7/13 at 7:16ampost #2375 of 31067/7/13 at 9:42amQuote:
Where do you live?
You can get the MH1 from amazon.de for €7 :post #2376 of 31067/7/13 at 9:55amHi
I bought the mhc1 based on reviews here, im pleased with the sound, but the control button is annoying. I cant control the sound and about every 10 sec it either turns the volume up or down. Anybody else had this problem? Im using it on a Iphone 4.post #2377 of 31067/7/13 at 12:56pmpost #2378 of 31067/7/13 at 2:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kaffeemann
Where do you live?
You can get the MH1 from amazon.de for €7 :
I am from Italy, but I am worried about the compatibility with iphone 5 and galaxy note 2 (my phones).post #2379 of 31067/7/13 at 3:39pmpost #2380 of 31067/7/13 at 10:46pmpost #2381 of 31067/8/13 at 12:06ampost #2382 of 31067/8/13 at 12:12amQuote:
Ebay should still be cheaper than 44 euro. the MH1 is fine but you'll need an adapter.post #2383 of 31067/8/13 at 12:20amQuote:
From Ebay Italy it's 29 euro for the MH1, while it's cheaper shipped from uk but I ahev to pay for a better quality shipment so the price will be quite similar, this is the problem.post #2384 of 31067/8/13 at 12:24amQuote:
24 GBP should be <30 euro for the MH1C.post #2385 of 31067/8/13 at 1:20amQuote:Originally Posted by higbvuyb
24 GBP should be <30 euro for the MH1C.
It's 28 euro and italian shipment standard will take about 20 days :(.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Woo Audio: NEW! WA7tp (tube PSU) Early-bird offer 1 minute ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 2 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The German Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor in the studio... serious... 3 minutes ago
- › Pioneer SE-A1000 Appreciation Club ( Sennheiser HD 650 for $45?) 4 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 5 minutes ago
- › Burson Conductor - DAC/amp successor to the HA-160D 6 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 6 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude