Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSonytagged by System, 10/27/12
- productSony MH1BL LiveSound Hi-Fi Headsettagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEMs review--Panasonic RP-HJE355 posted 18 February 2013 Last post on 11/8/13 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
Last edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 159post #2371 of 30867/1/13 at 7:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2372 of 30867/6/13 at 7:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by luisdent
No problem. Bumpin buds are good, but they have more bass and harsher treble. I think they are worth the price, and if you think the sound signature is decent, the rockin buds are less bassy and smoother treble. And they're cheaper. They don't feel rock solid though, but i wouldn't expect it for $10. My wife had had hers for months and gyms with them though. All in all, worth every penny if you don't want to spend much...
For what it's worth. I don't think they're rock solid or anything, but my wife just put her rockin' buds through the laundry. They work 100%. Very surprised. It killed her iPod nano screen (everything else works) but the earphones survived. Ugh.post #2373 of 30867/7/13 at 2:30am
Thank you ClieOS for your review on these earbuds. I'm not a earphones fan and I must admit that for the price they cost, I'm quite impressed. I bought a pair for my wife tu use it on her Android and they sound so nice for the price that I bought a pair for me too.
I'm glad they were on de-stock on Am@zon.fr .post #2374 of 30867/7/13 at 7:16ampost #2375 of 30867/7/13 at 9:42amQuote:
Where do you live?
You can get the MH1 from amazon.de for €7 :post #2376 of 30867/7/13 at 9:55amHi
I bought the mhc1 based on reviews here, im pleased with the sound, but the control button is annoying. I cant control the sound and about every 10 sec it either turns the volume up or down. Anybody else had this problem? Im using it on a Iphone 4.post #2377 of 30867/7/13 at 12:56pmpost #2378 of 30867/7/13 at 2:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kaffeemann
Where do you live?
You can get the MH1 from amazon.de for €7 :
I am from Italy, but I am worried about the compatibility with iphone 5 and galaxy note 2 (my phones).post #2379 of 30867/7/13 at 3:39pmpost #2380 of 30867/7/13 at 10:46pmpost #2381 of 30867/8/13 at 12:06ampost #2382 of 30867/8/13 at 12:12amQuote:
Ebay should still be cheaper than 44 euro. the MH1 is fine but you'll need an adapter.post #2383 of 30867/8/13 at 12:20amQuote:
From Ebay Italy it's 29 euro for the MH1, while it's cheaper shipped from uk but I ahev to pay for a better quality shipment so the price will be quite similar, this is the problem.post #2384 of 30867/8/13 at 12:24amQuote:
24 GBP should be <30 euro for the MH1C.post #2385 of 30867/8/13 at 1:20amQuote:Originally Posted by higbvuyb
24 GBP should be <30 euro for the MH1C.
It's 28 euro and italian shipment standard will take about 20 days :(.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 23 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HM-700 impressions 34 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 41 seconds ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. LATEST Specifications just added.... 44 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 55 seconds ago
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 1 minute ago
- › The Basshead Club 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Shield Design Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-6 + Apuresound cable and XLR to TRS adaptor still under... 2 minutes ago
- › PS4 with 3.5mm x2 Type Headset... 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob