Thanks :) It cost me about $20 for the mod. The detachable part is a little bulky so when wearing then over ear its feels a little weird but after a while you get used to it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSonytagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1BL LiveSound Hi-Fi Headsettagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEMs review--Panasonic RP-HJE355 posted 18 February 2013 Last post on 11/8/13 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/23/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 5/29/13
Related Head Gear
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
*I listened to the Westone 4Rs using iPhone 4S and the latest iPod Classic (6th Generation). The below sums up my listening experience from these sources only.* The Westone 4Rs fit my ears...
I have owned the ECP Audio L-2 for about 2 months now. I also own an Eddie Current Super 7 with NOS tubes, including Tung Sol BGRP driver tube. I have previously owned the Woo WA22, the Luxman...
I'm a noob to high quality audio equipment. I have been using V-Moda M-80's. I bought these because they were onsale for $272, and it would be stupid not to buy them at that price. I just opened...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 141post #2101 of 27323/29/13 at 5:41pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2102 of 27323/29/13 at 5:47pmQuote:
Nice, $20 for a mod like that is not too shabby. Wouldn't be much more comfy worn straight down due to the better cable or is there lots of strain from it. Maybe you just like wearing it over ears. haha
Only if you live in the US sigh........................ the search continuespost #2103 of 27323/29/13 at 5:50pm
yes it can easily worn straight down but I always prefer to wear iems over ear.
btw. If i can to it then you can also do it. Just to some research and try it. At least try to recable them without a detachable part.
Edited by PakoBoy - 3/29/13 at 5:56pmpost #2104 of 27323/29/13 at 6:06pmQuote:
For you $900, LMAO!post #2105 of 27323/29/13 at 6:13pmpost #2106 of 27323/31/13 at 9:46am
By far and away the best tips I've found for these are the 'super tips' (gel filled) from the Monster Coppers...
Clean up the sound (push the drivers away from the ear slightly) and tighten up the bass substantially...
Well worth the audition if you have a pair of MTPC / MTPGs floating around ;)post #2107 of 27323/31/13 at 10:36pmQuote:
This looks very cool!post #2108 of 27324/1/13 at 11:08pmpost #2109 of 27324/1/13 at 11:40pmpost #2110 of 27324/2/13 at 8:36ampost #2111 of 27324/2/13 at 12:44pmpost #2112 of 27324/2/13 at 1:00pmQuote:
im from europe, but what price do u have in mind?post #2113 of 27324/2/13 at 1:21pmpost #2114 of 27324/2/13 at 2:49pmQuote:
I may buy the whole headphone though, not sure. U got any sony hybrids too?post #2115 of 27324/2/13 at 4:31pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Sansa Clip Zip or Clip+ ? 1 minute ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO newsflash: James’ latest firmware update cures cancer (we hope) 2 minutes ago
- › LG G2 with native 24/192 music playback 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › EarSonics SM2 v2 by Gilly87
- › Shure SE535-V Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with... by Wilderbeast
- › Sony MDRXB600 Extra Bass Over the Head 40mm Driver Headphone, Black by Shini44
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by joe