Thanks :) It cost me about $20 for the mod. The detachable part is a little bulky so when wearing then over ear its feels a little weird but after a while you get used to it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MH1C - Right Earphone Sudden Low Volume Last post on 4/11/13 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. Last post on Today at 8:33 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphones do you recommend until 80 usd Last post on 5/8/15 at 3:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
My priority when i am buying a audio gear is value for money and Fidue A73 comes in the insane value category,although it is still early to tell if it's the best inear at the price because i...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 141
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nice, $20 for a mod like that is not too shabby. Wouldn't be much more comfy worn straight down due to the better cable or is there lots of strain from it. Maybe you just like wearing it over ears. haha
Only if you live in the US sigh........................ the search continues
yes it can easily worn straight down but I always prefer to wear iems over ear.
btw. If i can to it then you can also do it. Just to some research and try it. At least try to recable them without a detachable part.
Edited by PakoBoy - 3/29/13 at 5:56pm
For you $900, LMAO!
By far and away the best tips I've found for these are the 'super tips' (gel filled) from the Monster Coppers...
Clean up the sound (push the drivers away from the ear slightly) and tighten up the bass substantially...
Well worth the audition if you have a pair of MTPC / MTPGs floating around ;)
This looks very cool!
im from europe, but what price do u have in mind?
I may buy the whole headphone though, not sure. U got any sony hybrids too?
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Android-fi! 3 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Piston 3 Review by mark2410 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 8 minutes ago
- › Introducing Telos Acoustics 9 minutes ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 9 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH5pro thread 10 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 11 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 11 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3