Thanks :) It cost me about $20 for the mod. The detachable part is a little bulky so when wearing then over ear its feels a little weird but after a while you get used to it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSonytagged by System, 10/27/12
- productSony MH1BL LiveSound Hi-Fi Headsettagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Ever since picking these IEMs up, they have been my go-to pair for almost every genre of music. They provide a great balance of neutrality paired with extremely forward and lush mids which do not...
This is a very impressive can for less than 1000.00! If this was a 1300-1500.00 can, I wouldn't say it was overpriced. Especially given what some of the audeze and hd800 cost. Now I wouldn't say...
Hello Head-Fi It's been a while since I've participated here since I more or less found my end game and now I only have the urge to change my music player. Today I'll be writing about the AKG...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 141
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nice, $20 for a mod like that is not too shabby. Wouldn't be much more comfy worn straight down due to the better cable or is there lots of strain from it. Maybe you just like wearing it over ears. haha
Only if you live in the US sigh........................ the search continues
yes it can easily worn straight down but I always prefer to wear iems over ear.
btw. If i can to it then you can also do it. Just to some research and try it. At least try to recable them without a detachable part.
Edited by PakoBoy - 3/29/13 at 5:56pm
For you $900, LMAO!
By far and away the best tips I've found for these are the 'super tips' (gel filled) from the Monster Coppers...
Clean up the sound (push the drivers away from the ear slightly) and tighten up the bass substantially...
Well worth the audition if you have a pair of MTPC / MTPGs floating around ;)
This looks very cool!
im from europe, but what price do u have in mind?
I may buy the whole headphone though, not sure. U got any sony hybrids too?
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 3 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › Lost my z-5500, need new sound, budget: $400 4 minutes ago
- › audio-gd nfb-28: problems with usb input 5 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)