Thanks :) It cost me about $20 for the mod. The detachable part is a little bulky so when wearing then over ear its feels a little weird but after a while you get used to it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSonytagged by System, 10/27/12
- productSony MH1BL LiveSound Hi-Fi Headsettagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEMs review--Panasonic RP-HJE355 posted 18 February 2013 Last post on 11/8/13 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Bought these when being on vacation the past weeks, since "argl" I missed to pack my in-ears and thought, ok, for 2 weeks on the beach, let's pick the first ones I came across. What I learned now,...
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 141
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nice, $20 for a mod like that is not too shabby. Wouldn't be much more comfy worn straight down due to the better cable or is there lots of strain from it. Maybe you just like wearing it over ears. haha
Only if you live in the US sigh........................ the search continues
yes it can easily worn straight down but I always prefer to wear iems over ear.
btw. If i can to it then you can also do it. Just to some research and try it. At least try to recable them without a detachable part.
Edited by PakoBoy - 3/29/13 at 5:56pm
For you $900, LMAO!
By far and away the best tips I've found for these are the 'super tips' (gel filled) from the Monster Coppers...
Clean up the sound (push the drivers away from the ear slightly) and tighten up the bass substantially...
Well worth the audition if you have a pair of MTPC / MTPGs floating around ;)
This looks very cool!
im from europe, but what price do u have in mind?
I may buy the whole headphone though, not sure. U got any sony hybrids too?
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Philips SHE3580 IEM review--how can something sound so good for $10??? 21 seconds ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 25 seconds ago
- › Double Amping (Yamaha RX-V371 > O2 > K712) 36 seconds ago
- › Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair... 58 seconds ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 1 minute ago
- › How to use Dolby Virtualizer surround with Stereo headphones ? 1 minute ago
- › EHHA Rev A - Interest Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)