unfortunately i live in Canada and i discovered the detachable cable mod will cost more than the mh1c's themselves
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MH1C - Right Earphone Sudden Low Volume Last post on 4/11/13 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Macaw GT100S IEMs by Twister6. PG 1949. Last post on Today at 6:10 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphones do you recommend until 80 usd Last post on 5/8/15 at 3:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
This will be more of my impressions/comparisons and less of a review. I will be comparing them to the HD800 & K712 Pro ran over USB to the Cayin Spark C5 DAC/Amp (HD800 - Low Gain, K12 - Low Gain,...
This review is based in my experience of almost 6 months with them, running 24/96 Flacs > Foobar2K > Wasapi > Asus Realtek ALC1150 + 4580 Op-amp > HD668B I decided to reboot my interest in audio...
It is surprising that no one else has posted a review, maybe all are enjoying it too much to bother. I've been holding back from writing a review because it is important to live with a mobile...
*A Sample of the HD7 was provided by PreSounus for my unbiased review* https://www.presonus.com/products/HD7 Cloning. Not a sheep, but headphones. The PreSounus HD7 is a...
I bought these in Chicago O'Hare before I got into the Head-Fi hobby. I was looking more for a bluetooth headset solution but liked the way these sounded. After listening to Grados, Senns, and...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 138
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Damn that sucks to hear on both fronts, hey maybe WAYNE can send you his set. You game WAYNE??? It's gonna make your MH1Cs so godly cool. Then you can sent it to me after it has been re-cabled. hoho
Sorry, I need my mh1c for their mid-sized tips that I use on my mt300's :)
Just kidding... I do use my mh1c's though when I need to put a new hole in the wall.
Just kidding... but I do appreciate them and am hanging onto them.
Edited by waynes world - 3/17/13 at 2:34pm
Ah, c'mon WAYNE you're not interested in getting these MH1Cs re-cabled??? Oh right i forgot how much you just love their cable.
Damn really wish i can find someone here in the States that can do a nice re-wiring of these.
But i don't know peps. : (
C'mon WAYNE i-TROLL??? Get outta here with that nonsense!!! And don't forget the most important thing of all, after that re-cable send it off to the lowly American down south from you lovely Canadians.
where from can i buy one for around $25? don't want to spend much on these, cause i don't like bassy phones. but i wonder how mh1c will perform EQed.
Edited by AzatHead-Fier - 3/18/13 at 3:52am
I think I've seen a pair on the for sale threads for around that price. I'd try there
Are those ebay ones that range from 21usd to 30usd legit?
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 12 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 38 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 40 seconds ago
- › Chicago Head-Fi Meet - August 8th 12:00 to 7:00 pm at Tweak Studio 48 seconds ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 52 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › NOBLE Savant Appreciation Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours) 1 minute ago
- › Best recorded albums of all time? 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Phiaton PS 210 BTNC Bluetooth 3.0 Active Noise Cancelling Stereo... by audionut44
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by RedTwilight
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by AvidlyEclectic
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by vaibhavp
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)