unfortunately i live in Canada and i discovered the detachable cable mod will cost more than the mh1c's themselves
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MH1C - Right Earphone Sudden Low Volume Last post on 4/11/13 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71s take on the ATH-SPORT2 iem Page 1931!! Last post on Yesterday at 8:03 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTS/WTT Sony NWZ-A17 and Ipod Touch 64GB Last post on 2/10/15 at 11:15am in Source Components For Sale / Trade
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 138
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Damn that sucks to hear on both fronts, hey maybe WAYNE can send you his set. You game WAYNE??? It's gonna make your MH1Cs so godly cool. Then you can sent it to me after it has been re-cabled. hoho
Sorry, I need my mh1c for their mid-sized tips that I use on my mt300's :)
Just kidding... I do use my mh1c's though when I need to put a new hole in the wall.
Just kidding... but I do appreciate them and am hanging onto them.
Edited by waynes world - 3/17/13 at 2:34pm
Ah, c'mon WAYNE you're not interested in getting these MH1Cs re-cabled??? Oh right i forgot how much you just love their cable.
Damn really wish i can find someone here in the States that can do a nice re-wiring of these.
But i don't know peps. : (
C'mon WAYNE i-TROLL??? Get outta here with that nonsense!!! And don't forget the most important thing of all, after that re-cable send it off to the lowly American down south from you lovely Canadians.
where from can i buy one for around $25? don't want to spend much on these, cause i don't like bassy phones. but i wonder how mh1c will perform EQed.
Edited by AzatHead-Fier - 3/18/13 at 3:52am
I think I've seen a pair on the for sale threads for around that price. I'd try there
Are those ebay ones that range from 21usd to 30usd legit?
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FS - RHA MA-750i + Sansa Clip Zip 8gb 13 seconds ago
- › LNMP Finishing touches - wiring the battery pack and enclosing 31 seconds ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 33 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-FX1200 Wood Dome Universal In-Ear Monitors 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › HeadRoom Desktop Stereo Power Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2