In case anybody else ordered an MH1 and is waiting 25-35 days for their OMTP to CTIA adapter to ship from the far east--if you take a small binder clip, take the handles off, bend all four corners up about 30 degrees with a needlenose pliers, put the handles back on, put the clip over the middle button, and then take the handles back off, you have yourself a stopgap solution for using your headphones without constantly having to push down on the middle button until your adapter arrives.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSonytagged by System, 10/27/12
- productSony MH1BL LiveSound Hi-Fi Headsettagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEMs review--Panasonic RP-HJE355 posted 18 February 2013 Last post on 11/8/13 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
Last edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
UnboxingUpon unboxing, I knew what the Sony MDR-1R MK2's were intended for; luxury. It came with a box very similar to the Sennheiser HD800's packaging, very pleasing to open and everything felt of...
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 137
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2042 of 29173/13/13 at 9:46pmpost #2043 of 29173/14/13 at 9:29am
Hey guys, just having an issue with my mh1c. There seems to be some noise coming through the left earpiece that sounds like a little frog croaking. Whenever there is no music playing or when a sony is at a low volume i can still here the croaking sound. Im using my iphone 4 as my source. Any help would be useful. Thanks.post #2044 of 29173/14/13 at 2:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by koreanzombie
Hey guys, just having an issue with my mh1c. There seems to be some noise coming through the left earpiece that sounds like a little frog croaking. Whenever there is no music playing or when a sony is at a low volume i can still here the croaking sound. Im using my iphone 4 as my source. Any help would be useful. Thanks.
Replace your iphone case with something more neutral.
(sorry, couldn't resist)post #2045 of 29173/14/13 at 11:56pmpost #2046 of 29173/15/13 at 2:57ampost #2047 of 29173/15/13 at 8:00ampost #2048 of 29173/15/13 at 8:48pmpost #2049 of 29173/15/13 at 9:40pmpost #2050 of 29173/15/13 at 10:53pmpost #2051 of 29173/16/13 at 12:59pmpost #2052 of 29173/16/13 at 3:33pmpost #2053 of 29173/16/13 at 10:14pmpost #2054 of 29173/17/13 at 6:56ampost #2055 of 29173/17/13 at 9:55amQuote:
Dood, do you live in the States??? I am willing to send off a set on mines to you for a detachable mod or just a regular re-cable, if you are game i can send you another set for free as a thank you gift. I just love these MH1Cs too damn much, and that cable while have some redeeming qualities can drive me nuts at times. Let me know Nyan.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Using a subwoofer with headphones, is it a bad idea? 20 seconds ago
- › The Audio Technica W3000ANV Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 2/20/2014: BoomPro... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › Ps audio direct stream dsd DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50 Removable Cable Mod 4 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude