Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 137

post #2041 of 3094

In case anybody else ordered an MH1 and is waiting 25-35 days for their OMTP to CTIA adapter to ship from the far east--if you take a small binder clip, take the handles off, bend all four corners up about 30 degrees with a needlenose pliers, put the handles back on, put the clip over the middle button, and then take the handles back off, you have yourself a stopgap solution for using your headphones without constantly having to push down on the middle button until your adapter arrives. 

post #2042 of 3094

You can also use large binder clips as billfolds.  Just saying...

post #2043 of 3094

Hey guys, just having an issue with my mh1c. There seems to be some noise coming through the left earpiece that sounds like a little frog croaking. Whenever there is no music playing or when a sony is at a low volume i can still here the croaking sound. Im using my iphone 4 as my source. Any help would be useful. Thanks.

post #2044 of 3094
Quote:
Originally Posted by koreanzombie View Post

Hey guys, just having an issue with my mh1c. There seems to be some noise coming through the left earpiece that sounds like a little frog croaking. Whenever there is no music playing or when a sony is at a low volume i can still here the croaking sound. Im using my iphone 4 as my source. Any help would be useful. Thanks.

 

Replace your iphone case with something more neutral.

 

 

(sorry, couldn't resist)

post #2045 of 3094

who know on ebay all of it original?

post #2046 of 3094
Quote:
Originally Posted by james444 View Post

 

Replace your iphone case with something more neutral.

 

 

(sorry, couldn't resist)


hahahaha you made my day man :D

post #2047 of 3094
Quote:
Originally Posted by james444 View Post

 

Replace your iphone case with something more neutral.

 

 

(sorry, couldn't resist)


i'm LOLing now... thanks dude...

post #2048 of 3094


I completed my first successful recable on my mh1c smily_headphones1.gif
post #2049 of 3094

^ Nice job beerchug.gif  hey those look familiar :)


Edited by nick n - 3/15/13 at 11:58pm
post #2050 of 3094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyanman View Post



I completed my first successful recable on my mh1c smily_headphones1.gif


OMG where do you live, i need to hunt you down ASAP!!!  That looks like a sweet re-cable. beerchug.gif

post #2051 of 3094

much appreciated :). Perhaps overkill,but if  I can get my hands on another pair,perhaps i might do a removable cable mod. beerchug.gif


Edited by Nyanman - 3/16/13 at 7:42pm
post #2052 of 3094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyanman View Post

much appreciated :). Perhaps overkill,but i can get my hands on another pair,perhaps i might do a removable cable mod. beerchug.gif


^

700   biggrin.gif

post #2053 of 3094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyanman View Post



I completed my first successful recable on my mh1c smily_headphones1.gif


is that changing the sound sign?

post #2054 of 3094
I think it may have a tiny bit,but I have been letting run 24/7 since I recabled them,so it may just be burn in. However,I like the cable a lot better than stock smily_headphones1.gif
post #2055 of 3094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyanman View Post

I think it may have a tiny bit,but I have been letting run 24/7 since I recabled them,so it may just be burn in. However,I like the cable a lot better than stock smily_headphones1.gif


Dood, do you live in the States??? I am willing to send off a set on mines to you for a detachable mod or just a regular re-cable, if you are game i can send you another set for free as a thank you gift. I just love these MH1Cs too damn much, and that cable while have some redeeming qualities can drive me nuts at times. Let me know Nyan. ksc75smile.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret