In case anybody else ordered an MH1 and is waiting 25-35 days for their OMTP to CTIA adapter to ship from the far east--if you take a small binder clip, take the handles off, bend all four corners up about 30 degrees with a needlenose pliers, put the handles back on, put the clip over the middle button, and then take the handles back off, you have yourself a stopgap solution for using your headphones without constantly having to push down on the middle button until your adapter arrives.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSonytagged by System, 10/27/12
- productSony MH1BL LiveSound Hi-Fi Headsettagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEMs review--Panasonic RP-HJE355 posted 18 February 2013 Last post on 11/8/13 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
Last edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
I use them continuously: during the commuting in the subway, on the plane, at home and in the office for my conference calls. I was expecting much lower musical quality from a BT can, but actually...
I spend my working days far from home and I was looking for something compact with two specific characteristics: keep the same feeling that I have when I listen to the Sennheiser HD650 driven by...
Best i-Device portable DAC ever listened to, very neutral and smooth like from a desktop DAC. Currently using it with my iPod touch 5 (Yes, it's support lightinig connector). I will prefer filter...
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 137
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2042 of 30943/13/13 at 9:46pmpost #2043 of 30943/14/13 at 9:29am
Hey guys, just having an issue with my mh1c. There seems to be some noise coming through the left earpiece that sounds like a little frog croaking. Whenever there is no music playing or when a sony is at a low volume i can still here the croaking sound. Im using my iphone 4 as my source. Any help would be useful. Thanks.post #2044 of 30943/14/13 at 2:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by koreanzombie
Hey guys, just having an issue with my mh1c. There seems to be some noise coming through the left earpiece that sounds like a little frog croaking. Whenever there is no music playing or when a sony is at a low volume i can still here the croaking sound. Im using my iphone 4 as my source. Any help would be useful. Thanks.
Replace your iphone case with something more neutral.
(sorry, couldn't resist)post #2045 of 30943/14/13 at 11:56pmpost #2046 of 30943/15/13 at 2:57ampost #2047 of 30943/15/13 at 8:00ampost #2048 of 30943/15/13 at 8:48pmpost #2049 of 30943/15/13 at 9:40pmpost #2050 of 30943/15/13 at 10:53pmpost #2051 of 30943/16/13 at 12:59pmpost #2052 of 30943/16/13 at 3:33pmpost #2053 of 30943/16/13 at 10:14pmpost #2054 of 30943/17/13 at 6:56ampost #2055 of 30943/17/13 at 9:55amQuote:
Dood, do you live in the States??? I am willing to send off a set on mines to you for a detachable mod or just a regular re-cable, if you are game i can send you another set for free as a thank you gift. I just love these MH1Cs too damn much, and that cable while have some redeeming qualities can drive me nuts at times. Let me know Nyan.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Stax SRM-T1S light refurb : Electrolytic capacitors and valves 42 seconds ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Appreciation Society 54 seconds ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Wharfedale Isodynamic headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › Tube warmth and distortion and it's pros 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 3 minutes ago
- › how does ebay bidding work? 3 minutes ago
- › [Multi-Review] Hifiman HM901, Fiio X5, Sony ZX1, Hisound Studio 3rd... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MM 450-X Wireless Bluetooth Headphones by Faber65
- › iFi iDAC DAC / headphone Amplifier by Faber65
- › Fostex HP-P1 by Jensenchua
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob