Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 136

post #2026 of 3320
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


hmmmmm, so is your avatar. bigsmile_face.gif

 

Some avatars just plain work :)

post #2027 of 3320
Quote:
Originally Posted by mingamo View Post

Cant tell if great troll or conspirest

 

/thread

haha, it's an art my friend. biggrin.gif

 

Simple really think for yourself and judge base on the cold hard facts without any preconceived notions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

 

Some avatars just plain work :)

 

I know right.

 

edit: but i think my sexy boxy look is better. tongue.gif

 

edit2: Shameless plug, no one wants to buy my set of MH1Cs so we are not completely off topic here. ha Pretty good price. 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/643666/budget-fi-iem-superlux-sale-all-must-go


Edited by sfwalcer - 3/5/13 at 4:26pm
post #2028 of 3320
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

edit: Oh i am not saying global warming does not exist but just that the catalysis that truly drives global warming is not man made.  Also what does Kyoto Protocal "carbon taxes/ credits" system do anyways if 3rd world/ developing countries such as China/ India are free to pollute as they wish???

 

/rant.

 

You should look at your facts before you state things like that...

India isn't as polluting as you think it is. Their state density versus the pollution they make pales in comparison to places like China or the US. Their cities aren't pristine, but you have to take into consideration how many more people live there.

 

The Kyoto Protocol is designed to minimize damage, not erradicate it. If you don't start somewhere, you won't get anywhere, same way that people don't become billionaires overnight, they make hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions, then billions. No one starts at the top, and a self defeating attitude makes all things impossible.By setting a good example, and making the technology to survive without using the same polluting means, global warming can be minimized.


Edited by Lateness - 3/5/13 at 4:26pm
post #2029 of 3320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateness View Post

 

You should look at your facts before you state things like that...

India isn't as polluting as you think it is. Their state density versus the pollution they make pales in comparison to places like China or the US. Their cities aren't pristine, but you have to take into consideration how many more people live there.

 

The Kyoto Protocol is designed to minimize damage, not erradicate it. If you don't start somewhere, you won't get anywhere, same way that people don't become billionaires overnight, they make hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions, then billions. No one starts at the top, and a self defeating attitude makes all things impossible.By setting a good example, and making the technology to survive without using the same polluting means, global warming can be minimized.


Ok, i think it's time for me to make a thread on this topic so poor ClieOS' thread wouldn't get further derailed. Sorry folks for this. Let me just ask you one simple question though. How BIG is Al Gores, our fearless global warming proponents' carbon footprint???


Edited by sfwalcer - 3/5/13 at 4:33pm
post #2030 of 3320
post #2031 of 3320

 

Thanks. I'm glad you moved that discussion off of this thread so that we can get back OT and start discussing gun control. Kidding!

post #2032 of 3320
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

 

Thanks. I'm glad you moved that discussion off of this thread so that we can get back OT and start discussing gun control. Kidding!


^ LoL

.... I loves me guns. biggrin.gif

 

Edit: to be on topic these MH1Cs rock cuz they sound so great and is so cheap which gives me a lot of satisfaction so i don't feel the need to buy more $$$ high end gears, hence making my carbon footprint smaller, and reduces my overall consumption of fossil fuels which helps to slow the rate of man made global warming. Nuggets of facts and fiction in there if you dig. wink_face.gif


Edited by sfwalcer - 3/5/13 at 5:16pm
post #2033 of 3320
post #2034 of 3320
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

edit2: Shameless plug, no one wants to buy my set of MH1Cs so we are not completely off topic here. ha Pretty good price.  

http://www.head-fi.org/t/643666/budget-fi-iem-superlux-sale-all-must-go


:-o why u selling them?

post #2035 of 3320

Rinchoi modded his MH1c and here's the result: http://rinchoi.blogspot.pt/2013/03/sony-mh1-modified-by-rin-choi.html

 

I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but I looked in the previous couple of pages and didn't find it...

post #2036 of 3320
Quote:
Originally Posted by r4tr4tr4t View Post


:-o why u selling them?


Do i have to quote you??? rolleyes.gif

 

"It's not you really it's me," i own 3 sets and only have one set of ears so.................


Edited by sfwalcer - 3/7/13 at 10:02am
post #2037 of 3320

Re: [REVIEW] Sony MH1

There are new sellers on ebay selling the mh1c for $35 shipped and I'm pretty sure it will drop when the one that sold over 500 of them and had a sort of monopoly will start to compete. In the beginning this seller had them at $25 shipped.
post #2038 of 3320

guys how to clean these? I own the white ones and because of rubbery wires, dust settles in quite quickly, any suggestions?
 

post #2039 of 3320
Quote:
Originally Posted by P098 View Post

guys how to clean these? I own the white ones and because of rubbery wires, dust settles in quite quickly, any suggestions?
 

Rubbing alcohol and a lint free cloth should work.

post #2040 of 3320
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelemix View Post

so i modded my MH1 : )

The big request - to write about process of modification of these earphones in more detail. Maybe you have video about modification?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret