- 1,818 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Honolulu
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSonytagged by System, 10/27/12
- productSony MH1BL LiveSound Hi-Fi Headsettagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEMs review--Panasonic RP-HJE355 posted 18 February 2013 Last post on 11/8/13 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
Last edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
Related Head Gear
I have been using Samson SR940 for a week now so this review will not be too detailed. It was a blind purchase as there are no helpful reviews available. I bought two headphones; Beyer DT880 pro...
This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response. Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some...
I recently traded my ATM-50's since they unfortunately lost lower frequencies and started crackling in the left ear. So I thought "Why not try something different". I was looking for something to...
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 84post #1246 of 281711/25/12 at 9:21pmQuote:
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1247 of 281711/25/12 at 9:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Saraguie
Nope, I getQuote:We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.
when I enter a Canadian addresspost #1248 of 281711/25/12 at 9:38pmQuote:
Bummer.........living in Hawaii......I see that all to often as well.post #1249 of 281711/25/12 at 9:53pmpost #1250 of 281711/25/12 at 10:50pm
Despite my growing music library, I have pretty much been listening to the same songs for the past few months.
The mh1c has becoming my portable/daily use iem.
Today. this song came up and I had to put it on repeat several times. I have never heard it sound so good.
Every part just comes together. This is what it means to be smooth even with a bass emphasis.post #1251 of 281711/26/12 at 12:53am
Got my MH1C, burnt in for 24 hours, they sound really good but im having tough time getting a good seal with the provided tips(sony mh1c), it sits perfect , but after some time it gets loosen out. I wonder are my ears weird or its just the vent that is causing the problem.
The same eartips I tried on panasonic, it fits perfect and doesn't come out.
Will comply tips fit ?
Whats even more weird is even my soundmagic e10 has a vent, but it fits perfect whatever tip i put into.
But mh1c is causing comfort issues.
HELP pls....post #1252 of 281711/26/12 at 11:08amI just got mine out of the package and I can't believe my ears. The sound signature is quite similar to the one I'm used to from my GR06, but they're ever so slightly more musical. Won't go much deeper into describing the sound because I just started listening to them, but they're definitely worth my $22.
I also get better isolation from these than with my GR06.Quote:Same deal here in Puerto Rico.Originally Posted by Saraguie
Edited by OmarCCX - 11/26/12 at 11:21ampost #1253 of 281711/26/12 at 3:52pmCrap, after a couple of hours of use I started to notice the right channel lost volume in comparison to the left. Tried messing with the 3.5 plug and couldn't fix it.
Got the same problem on 3 different sources and replaced the tips to no avail.post #1254 of 281711/26/12 at 4:31pmpost #1255 of 281711/26/12 at 6:03pmpost #1256 of 281711/26/12 at 8:55pm
What volume were you listening at? Sounds like one of the voice coils was overheating from being driven too hard for too long.
Edited by Joe Bloggs - 11/26/12 at 8:58pmpost #1257 of 281711/26/12 at 10:29pmpost #1258 of 281711/27/12 at 6:44ampost #1259 of 281711/27/12 at 7:00amQuote:Originally Posted by OmarCCX
Edit: After not using them for 3 hours it went away. Weird.
evango is fine, I got 2 pairs from him and no problem at all. Could be a manufacturing defect..post #1260 of 281711/27/12 at 7:59amThread StarterQuote:
Quite possibly a little moisture was trapped on the filter and block out the sound, then it dries out and you get the normal sound again.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › FS: Denon D2000 2 seconds ago
- › FiiO X3 Review 3 seconds ago
- › Advice on headphones, IEMs and amps for my music 4 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 59 seconds ago
- › New Fostex HP-V1 Portable Amp 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › ODAC with RCA out, used less than 9 months 1 minute ago
- › Beyer DT-880 vs Custom One Pro 1 minute ago
- › closed headset for movies and gaming 1 minute ago
- › Samson SR950 by Emid
- › TDK BA200 by kimvictor
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital