- 2,433 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Honolulu
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSonytagged by System, 10/27/12
- productSony MH1BL LiveSound Hi-Fi Headsettagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEMs review--Panasonic RP-HJE355 posted 18 February 2013 Last post on 11/8/13 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 84
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nope, I get
when I enter a Canadian address
Bummer.........living in Hawaii......I see that all to often as well.
Despite my growing music library, I have pretty much been listening to the same songs for the past few months.
The mh1c has becoming my portable/daily use iem.
Today. this song came up and I had to put it on repeat several times. I have never heard it sound so good.
Every part just comes together. This is what it means to be smooth even with a bass emphasis.
Got my MH1C, burnt in for 24 hours, they sound really good but im having tough time getting a good seal with the provided tips(sony mh1c), it sits perfect , but after some time it gets loosen out. I wonder are my ears weird or its just the vent that is causing the problem.
The same eartips I tried on panasonic, it fits perfect and doesn't come out.
Will comply tips fit ?
Whats even more weird is even my soundmagic e10 has a vent, but it fits perfect whatever tip i put into.
But mh1c is causing comfort issues.
I also get better isolation from these than with my GR06.
Edited by OmarCCX - 11/26/12 at 11:21am
Got the same problem on 3 different sources and replaced the tips to no avail.
What volume were you listening at? Sounds like one of the voice coils was overheating from being driven too hard for too long.
Edited by Joe Bloggs - 11/26/12 at 8:58pm
Edit: After not using them for 3 hours it went away. Weird.
evango is fine, I got 2 pairs from him and no problem at all. Could be a manufacturing defect..
Quite possibly a little moisture was trapped on the filter and block out the sound, then it dries out and you get the normal sound again.
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 14 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 14 seconds ago
- › The Ear Pads Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Destiny 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)