- 2,606 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Honolulu
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MH1C - Right Earphone Sudden Low Volume Last post on 4/11/13 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems by Ericp10 Page 1817!! Last post on Today at 3:59 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTS/WTT Sony NWZ-A17 and Ipod Touch 64GB Last post on 2/10/15 at 11:15am in Source Components For Sale / Trade
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
The Major 6 was one of the older models in chord&Major's lineup that has been revamped into the Major 6'13, inline with the Tonal Earphone series design principles. While it looks identical to the...
REMEMBER! No elitists aloud here. Headphones are objects with personality! The richest people can enjoy the cheapest headphone just because it provides the sound he's looking for, has the highs...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 84
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nope, I get
when I enter a Canadian address
Bummer.........living in Hawaii......I see that all to often as well.
Despite my growing music library, I have pretty much been listening to the same songs for the past few months.
The mh1c has becoming my portable/daily use iem.
Today. this song came up and I had to put it on repeat several times. I have never heard it sound so good.
Every part just comes together. This is what it means to be smooth even with a bass emphasis.
Got my MH1C, burnt in for 24 hours, they sound really good but im having tough time getting a good seal with the provided tips(sony mh1c), it sits perfect , but after some time it gets loosen out. I wonder are my ears weird or its just the vent that is causing the problem.
The same eartips I tried on panasonic, it fits perfect and doesn't come out.
Will comply tips fit ?
Whats even more weird is even my soundmagic e10 has a vent, but it fits perfect whatever tip i put into.
But mh1c is causing comfort issues.
I also get better isolation from these than with my GR06.
Edited by OmarCCX - 11/26/12 at 11:21am
Got the same problem on 3 different sources and replaced the tips to no avail.
What volume were you listening at? Sounds like one of the voice coils was overheating from being driven too hard for too long.
Edited by Joe Bloggs - 11/26/12 at 8:58pm
Edit: After not using them for 3 hours it went away. Weird.
evango is fine, I got 2 pairs from him and no problem at all. Could be a manufacturing defect..
Quite possibly a little moisture was trapped on the filter and block out the sound, then it dries out and you get the normal sound again.
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 51 seconds ago
- › TF10 Replacement Ebay Cables? 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Spring Cleaning! Clearing out headphone that don't see much use. 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio E12 Portable Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- ONLY 2 DAYS AWAY!!! 3 minutes ago
- › EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by iitime
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2