- 2,531 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Honolulu
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSonytagged by System, 10/27/12
- productSony MH1BL LiveSound Hi-Fi Headsettagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEMs review--Panasonic RP-HJE355 posted 18 February 2013 Last post on 11/8/13 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Prologue: Lets start with a story of a young man on a desperate mission to rediscover the beauty of music. Long long ago there was a man a man named Dan he had a plan to try a DAC but many...
You can read my detailed look @ these here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/50947-audio-technica-ws-55i-black-the-best-bang-for-buck-portable-headphones/
Admittedly, I took far too long to post this review. I wanted to try a different approach that involved becoming accustomed to the signature followed by a period without them, and then a...
FiiO has been quite successful with their X series of high resolution digital audio player. So much so that perhaps even they themselves didn’t anticipate that the company will have to shift its...
I bought these at less than half retail on a whim from Audio Advisor, looking to replace my aging Sennheiser HD 580's. Look at the picture...these are VERY NICELY made headphones! All aluminum...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 84
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nope, I get
when I enter a Canadian address
Bummer.........living in Hawaii......I see that all to often as well.
Despite my growing music library, I have pretty much been listening to the same songs for the past few months.
The mh1c has becoming my portable/daily use iem.
Today. this song came up and I had to put it on repeat several times. I have never heard it sound so good.
Every part just comes together. This is what it means to be smooth even with a bass emphasis.
Got my MH1C, burnt in for 24 hours, they sound really good but im having tough time getting a good seal with the provided tips(sony mh1c), it sits perfect , but after some time it gets loosen out. I wonder are my ears weird or its just the vent that is causing the problem.
The same eartips I tried on panasonic, it fits perfect and doesn't come out.
Will comply tips fit ?
Whats even more weird is even my soundmagic e10 has a vent, but it fits perfect whatever tip i put into.
But mh1c is causing comfort issues.
I also get better isolation from these than with my GR06.
Edited by OmarCCX - 11/26/12 at 11:21am
Got the same problem on 3 different sources and replaced the tips to no avail.
What volume were you listening at? Sounds like one of the voice coils was overheating from being driven too hard for too long.
Edited by Joe Bloggs - 11/26/12 at 8:58pm
Edit: After not using them for 3 hours it went away. Weird.
evango is fine, I got 2 pairs from him and no problem at all. Could be a manufacturing defect..
Quite possibly a little moisture was trapped on the filter and block out the sound, then it dries out and you get the normal sound again.
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › My Fiio E12 dropped. should I be worried? 2 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 28 seconds ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 41 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 56 seconds ago
- › Detail level and speed of headphones 1 minute ago
- › Audiophilleo 1 and 2 USB to S/PDIF transport 1 minute ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 1 minute ago
- › Tidal lossless listening test, what's going on here? 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Meridian Explorer by dnun8086
- › Audio Technica ATH-WS55i Portable Headphones with Microphone for... by oThatsEric
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Kamakahah
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by ClieOS
- › HiFiMAN HE-300 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by JoeDoe
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by audiobean
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by donnot
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)