- 2,531 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Honolulu
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSonytagged by System, 10/27/12
- productSony MH1BL LiveSound Hi-Fi Headsettagged by System, 10/28/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need New IEM Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MH1 R&D Story ...and discussion. Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The King of Value - SONY MH1C - Impressions & Appreciations Thread!! Last post on 11/21/12 at 4:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEMs review--Panasonic RP-HJE355 posted 18 February 2013 Last post on 11/8/13 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Thinksound is a company that’s focussed on sustainable and environmentally conscious headphones. In fact, they even offer a recycling program for headphones with a bonus if you recycle their...
Brainwavz AP001 surely has the cute factor, from its small size and unique contemporary design. But that's for the look. As for features, we might wonder, why Brainwavz designed a...
Review of the CEntrance HiFi M8 LX LX model = Optical input The CEntrance HiFi M8 has a lot of connection and feature combinations. This is the LX / XLR version. What is the...
Before I start my review, I wold like to Thank Penon Audio for providing me with a review loaner of DITA Audio The Answer headphones in exchange for my honest opinion. I tested and reviewed a...
Integrated amplifiers. We all know what they are, right? The classic definition involves having a power amplifier and a preamplifier integrated into the same chassis. Hence the name. It...
[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret - Page 84
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nope, I get
when I enter a Canadian address
Bummer.........living in Hawaii......I see that all to often as well.
Despite my growing music library, I have pretty much been listening to the same songs for the past few months.
The mh1c has becoming my portable/daily use iem.
Today. this song came up and I had to put it on repeat several times. I have never heard it sound so good.
Every part just comes together. This is what it means to be smooth even with a bass emphasis.
Got my MH1C, burnt in for 24 hours, they sound really good but im having tough time getting a good seal with the provided tips(sony mh1c), it sits perfect , but after some time it gets loosen out. I wonder are my ears weird or its just the vent that is causing the problem.
The same eartips I tried on panasonic, it fits perfect and doesn't come out.
Will comply tips fit ?
Whats even more weird is even my soundmagic e10 has a vent, but it fits perfect whatever tip i put into.
But mh1c is causing comfort issues.
I also get better isolation from these than with my GR06.
Edited by OmarCCX - 11/26/12 at 11:21am
Got the same problem on 3 different sources and replaced the tips to no avail.
What volume were you listening at? Sounds like one of the voice coils was overheating from being driven too hard for too long.
Edited by Joe Bloggs - 11/26/12 at 8:58pm
Edit: After not using them for 3 hours it went away. Weird.
evango is fine, I got 2 pairs from him and no problem at all. Could be a manufacturing defect..
Quite possibly a little moisture was trapped on the filter and block out the sound, then it dries out and you get the normal sound again.
- [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FS - DIY spare parts, pcbs and amps (Dynahi, M3, PPAv2) 5 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 8 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 8 minutes ago
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet (30 November 2014)! 9 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 11 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Jubilee Edition headphones, like new 11 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Loquah
- › Brainwavz AP001 Portable Headphone Amplifier by earfonia
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by CasperBxl
- › DITA Audio The Answer by twister6
- › Questyle CMA800i - integrated DAC, headphone amp, and preamp by project86
- › InEar StageDiver SD-3 by Krisman
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by cs098
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by bodopopa
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by suman134
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)