Related Forum Threads
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 8/1/15 at 6:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for IEMs for electronic music (mostly EDM) ~$200 Budget Last post on 5/13/15 at 6:57am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help please Last post on 2/4/15 at 8:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Any experience with Dynamic Ear company/Tympro music custom IEM ? - now with frequency graphs Last post on 4/2/15 at 12:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
The Elecom LBT-PAR500AV was purchased by me on Ebay. I’m not in any way affiliated with Elecom. The price was about $50 when I bought it. About me: I’m a 42 year old music...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Korea's EXS - X15 new single BA model w/detachable cables
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
seems like there is group buy going on.. 99000won is about $90.
They claim that their x15 is tuned for much better reproduction of all frequency, especially bass region compare to other single BA units.
Unfortunately, it is in Korean only.
why the flat cable, i do not get the recent obsession with them, grrr :L Like the look of the IEMs though, would be nice to see westone pins instead of the propietry one though
Looking forward to finding out more about these.. thanks for the info, Tom. A unique housing.. I wonder what they're going for as far as tuning? If there's info on how to order these for stateside (US) folks, I'd appreciate it.
Yes they are... and sadly so are Etys. If you check zound.co.kr (Soundcat's website), the HF5 is sold for 239,000 won (around $210)
- Korea's EXS - X15 new single BA model w/detachable cables
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 27 seconds ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › Some questions about settings (sample rate, latency, etc.) for an... 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Using a SMSL M8 DAC with a Objective 2 amp 2 minutes ago
- › Sound Science is Dangerous to our Enjoyment of Music! 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 2 minutes ago
- › Kennerton ODIN : the revelation 2 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 3 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 4 minutes ago
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3