Related Forum Threads
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 8/1/15 at 6:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for IEMs for electronic music (mostly EDM) ~$200 Budget Last post on 5/13/15 at 6:57am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help please Last post on 2/4/15 at 8:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Any experience with Dynamic Ear company/Tympro music custom IEM ? - now with frequency graphs Last post on 4/2/15 at 12:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Korea's EXS - X15 new single BA model w/detachable cables
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
seems like there is group buy going on.. 99000won is about $90.
They claim that their x15 is tuned for much better reproduction of all frequency, especially bass region compare to other single BA units.
Unfortunately, it is in Korean only.
why the flat cable, i do not get the recent obsession with them, grrr :L Like the look of the IEMs though, would be nice to see westone pins instead of the propietry one though
Looking forward to finding out more about these.. thanks for the info, Tom. A unique housing.. I wonder what they're going for as far as tuning? If there's info on how to order these for stateside (US) folks, I'd appreciate it.
Yes they are... and sadly so are Etys. If you check zound.co.kr (Soundcat's website), the HF5 is sold for 239,000 won (around $210)
- Korea's EXS - X15 new single BA model w/detachable cables
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 18 seconds ago
- › Bose QC15 + wind 45 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Welcome one and all! Please introduce yourselves! 2 minutes ago
- › New Teac HA-P50-B Portable DAC Amp 2 minutes ago
- › Alpha dogs + lepy 2020a possible? 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 3 minutes ago
- › Teac UD 503 DAC (2015 New Release, DXD, DSD256) 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 3 minutes ago
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2