Oh Proedros me ol mate......why didnt you say so earlier? 200 for 272 is very nice
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- D5000 equivalent IEMs Last post on 11/7/12 at 5:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- B&W C5 Question and Recommended IEMS for Rock Last post on 11/8/12 at 4:22pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Need help choosing an IEM Last post on 10/29/12 at 5:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Neutral IEM for Classical and Jazz with good soundstage and bass extension Last post on 11/2/12 at 2:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Yet another "best IEM for ~€120 ($150)" thread Last post on 11/2/12 at 5:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
I bought these this week from amazon.co.uk for £10 including delivery. That's US $15. Packaging, appearance, warranty, euro-nanny knows best: Mine arrived in the small European packaging box,...
Absolutely beautiful little player. It's just a gorgeous chunk of tech that feels good to hold. For me personally tech has to have form as well as function and the AK120 doesn't disappoint on...
I agree w most reviews that these does not warrant the $499 MSRP. (Then rather opt for D5k, D7k). BUT - at the +-$230 range I got them at (Amazon warehouse) - these are VERY good value for...
Disclaimer- This review has been written based on past 2 year’s observations. I am not a part of the audio industry or trade and I represent no one but myself, and this review is written...
Introduction The easiest way to explain the Sennheiser CX-150's is that they do what you can reasonably expect. You can't really expect much from a pair of sub-50 dollar IEM's, and frankly, I...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Upcoming Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 - Page 14
Gear mentioned in this thread:
seems like they are still some left at 199$ + free shipping
imo , a no-brainer
http://www.stereophile.com/content/hifimans-hm-901-portable-player-and-re-400-ear-monitor#.UPSAendxXD0.twitter , and looking at the picture i notice at the right botom , someone (probably stephen mejias) wrote a note about the re-600 and price ($399). I guess that helps to confirm the info about the 600.
I love the comfort of the RE272. For me, if there were just a bit more bass and I would have been a happy camper.
The other problem with the RE272 is the RE262. At the time I bought both together, I did a lot of comparing. I like the RE272 more...it was the better iem. But it wasn't a $100 better, for my ears and uses. The RE-600 better be freaking amazing to cost twice as much as the RE272 is going for now.
Edited by imackler - 1/15/13 at 12:07pm
- Upcoming Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Full-sized headphone that does metal decently? 1 second ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 1 second ago
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!)... 9 seconds ago
- › Future Plans 35 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013.... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought 2 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Orange County, California -- Get-Togethers / 1-on-1 Auditions /... 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe