Hi everybody, I am new here and I am looking for a pair in ear earphone since my old one is broken. My price range is from $50 to $100. I have read a few review on Vsonic gr06, MEElectronics A161, or
- productA161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -tagged by System, 10/19/12
- productMEElectronics A151-BK Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/19/12
- productRockit Sounds R-50tagged by System, 10/19/12
- productVSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbudstagged by System, 10/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- IEM recommendation - what are the current favorites? Last post on 8/7/12 at 8:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for running - Trance Music Last post on 7/11/12 at 6:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/28/15 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help choosing In ear Last post on 9/12/13 at 1:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggested budget in-ear or earphones under $50 Last post on 9/1/13 at 9:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Newbie need help with in ear earphone selection!!! Please help
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i haven't heard these, but was also interested in the MEElectronics A161 after reading the review over at Inner Fidelity. They say, in part, "bass ... is quick and clean, but also surprisingly punchy, even aggressive at times. Impact is greater than with the classic Etymotic ER-4S" That sounds promising!
well i know u pay more to get better. But my budget is tight and i don't wanna pay more on a earbuds since i might not use them very much. However, i would like it to be durable and comfortable to wear. is there anyone with better suggestion?
I'm voting for GR06.
I've never heard the A161 though. I was not a fan of the A151. I just seem to like dynamics for the low end.
I also like the TDK EB950, while not as smooth as GR06, it has a little bit more energy on the top end. It has less of a mid bass hump than the GR06 but reaches much lower.
GR06 is non-fatiguing while EB950 is more engaging. Your choice.
Can't go wrong with either, they're both brilliant for the price.
If $100 is your top budget than you might want to look at the Fischer Audio Silver Bullet v2 ($64.90), it has really good detail with nice impactful bass and the largest soundstage of any IEM under $100 I've heard.
- Newbie need help with in ear earphone selection!!! Please help
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 8 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 8 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 11 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)