Hi everybody, I am new here and I am looking for a pair in ear earphone since my old one is broken. My price range is from $50 to $100. I have read a few review on Vsonic gr06, MEElectronics A161, or
- productA161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -tagged by System, 10/19/12
- productMEElectronics A151-BK Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/19/12
- productRockit Sounds R-50tagged by System, 10/19/12
- productVSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbudstagged by System, 10/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- IEM recommendation - what are the current favorites? Last post on 8/7/12 at 8:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for running - Trance Music Last post on 7/11/12 at 6:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/28/15 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help choosing In ear Last post on 9/12/13 at 1:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggested budget in-ear or earphones under $50 Last post on 9/1/13 at 9:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Newbie need help with in ear earphone selection!!! Please help
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i haven't heard these, but was also interested in the MEElectronics A161 after reading the review over at Inner Fidelity. They say, in part, "bass ... is quick and clean, but also surprisingly punchy, even aggressive at times. Impact is greater than with the classic Etymotic ER-4S" That sounds promising!
well i know u pay more to get better. But my budget is tight and i don't wanna pay more on a earbuds since i might not use them very much. However, i would like it to be durable and comfortable to wear. is there anyone with better suggestion?
I'm voting for GR06.
I've never heard the A161 though. I was not a fan of the A151. I just seem to like dynamics for the low end.
I also like the TDK EB950, while not as smooth as GR06, it has a little bit more energy on the top end. It has less of a mid bass hump than the GR06 but reaches much lower.
GR06 is non-fatiguing while EB950 is more engaging. Your choice.
Can't go wrong with either, they're both brilliant for the price.
If $100 is your top budget than you might want to look at the Fischer Audio Silver Bullet v2 ($64.90), it has really good detail with nice impactful bass and the largest soundstage of any IEM under $100 I've heard.
- Newbie need help with in ear earphone selection!!! Please help
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 39 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 43 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › Audioengine A2+ vs A5+ : theres noticeable difference ? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 4 minutes ago
- › what is electricity. what is that 'stuff' flowing through all our... 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2