Hi everybody, I am new here and I am looking for a pair in ear earphone since my old one is broken. My price range is from $50 to $100. I have read a few review on Vsonic gr06, MEElectronics A161, or
- productA161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -tagged by System, 10/19/12
- productMEElectronics A151-BK Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/19/12
- productRockit Sounds R-50tagged by System, 10/19/12
- productVSonic GR06 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbudstagged by System, 10/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- IEM recommendation - what are the current favorites? Last post on 8/7/12 at 8:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for running - Trance Music Last post on 7/11/12 at 6:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 8/27/15 at 11:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help choosing In ear Last post on 9/12/13 at 1:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggested budget in-ear or earphones under $50 Last post on 9/1/13 at 9:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Got this as a gift from the girlfriend, sadly it is WAY too powerful for nearfield and will be selling it for a much less powerful model. Quality issues with a slightly sticky pot which went away...
For larger (1200 x 800) images - simply click the photo INTRODUCTION I don’t think there would be many people of my vintage who are into computer audio, and haven’t heard of Creative Labs. My...
q-Jays - Purity and Elegance ^ 2 https://www.jays.se/products/q-jays/ I received q-Jays as a loan in the tour on the Danish head-fi community forum www.hoved-fi.dk Courtesy of Claus....
[Originally reviewed at Basshead.Club] How do they do it? Brainwavz continues to impress with its budget-friendly new Jive IEM for Android and iOS devices. Brainwavz Jive In the...
This is my review for the new S3 from Brainwavz. Nicknamed the silver bullet for it's silver color and long slender shape. Thanks to Brainwavz for the S3 review sample. I have previously had the...
Newbie need help with in ear earphone selection!!! Please help
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i haven't heard these, but was also interested in the MEElectronics A161 after reading the review over at Inner Fidelity. They say, in part, "bass ... is quick and clean, but also surprisingly punchy, even aggressive at times. Impact is greater than with the classic Etymotic ER-4S" That sounds promising!
well i know u pay more to get better. But my budget is tight and i don't wanna pay more on a earbuds since i might not use them very much. However, i would like it to be durable and comfortable to wear. is there anyone with better suggestion?
I'm voting for GR06.
I've never heard the A161 though. I was not a fan of the A151. I just seem to like dynamics for the low end.
I also like the TDK EB950, while not as smooth as GR06, it has a little bit more energy on the top end. It has less of a mid bass hump than the GR06 but reaches much lower.
GR06 is non-fatiguing while EB950 is more engaging. Your choice.
Can't go wrong with either, they're both brilliant for the price.
If $100 is your top budget than you might want to look at the Fischer Audio Silver Bullet v2 ($64.90), it has really good detail with nice impactful bass and the largest soundstage of any IEM under $100 I've heard.
- Newbie need help with in ear earphone selection!!! Please help
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 57 seconds ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 3 minutes ago
- › 15 years of the same Microphone problem, please help. 4 minutes ago
- › ROCK Zircon + Mula IEM Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 6 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 6 minutes ago
- › LP Frequency Range Kills CD 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by yay101
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by Brooko
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by rasmushorn
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by LaRevolu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2