New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

JVC HA-FXZ 100/200 - Page 206

post #3076 of 3170
Quote:
Originally Posted by gikigill View Post

Same here sf, I listen to them a fair bit. Powerful and huge sound.


yeppp these are great sounding once they open up with burn-in if they didn't sound proper upon open box. Really nice for on the go listening due to the big and powerful sound that's for sure cuz it blocks out a good amount of background noise. I actually don't mind that they stick out a lot cuz that's what makes them special, haha. How else is someone gonna notice you wearing some "audiophile" iems if they look so discreet. Dat Frankenbolt SWAG meng!!! cool.gif

post #3077 of 3170
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


I still love the sound of these FXZ200s but it can be too bit powerful which causes fatigue for prolong listening sessions. I might be listening to them too loud though since they do need a good amount of juice in order to sound proper.  Happy and safe listening meng!!! beerchug.gif

Unfortunately, I don't own them. My friend does, but one of the sides shorted out. We haven't had any luck with finding someone to recable them either... :/

post #3078 of 3170
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


yeppp these are great sounding once they open up with burn-in if they didn't sound proper upon open box. Really nice for on the go listening due to the big and powerful sound that's for sure cuz it blocks out a good amount of background noise. I actually don't mind that they stick out a lot cuz that's what makes them special, haha. How else is someone gonna notice you wearing some "audiophile" iems if they look so discreet. Dat Frankenbolt SWAG meng!!! cool.gif

 

lol frankenbolt swag. I didn't like it at first either but when they're in my ears I couldn't see them anymore so I just started caring less about the looks hehe. The sound makes up for it.

post #3079 of 3170

My experience with the FXZ100 : my ears don't tolerate them because of a peak at 4khz, same problem for me with the XBA-4. It makes them sound harsh and unnatural in the upper mids. And sometimes unbearable with female voices ("nasal", as Eke stated). However, with my Cowon iAudio 10, I tried FXZ100 with an equalization of -7db at 4khz, and the FXZ100 have become very good balanced iems to my ears. But equalization, for me, is not an option with these.

post #3080 of 3170

How's the comfort on the 200s? Thinking of getting these to replace my half-broken Turbines.

post #3081 of 3170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv My BASS 1 View Post
 

How's the comfort on the 200s? Thinking of getting these to replace my half-broken Turbines.

 

I have a large ear (and canal) and to me, they are surprisingly comfortable, much more so compared to TF10

post #3082 of 3170

I am also, apparently, a member of the BEB (Big Ear Brigade) :atsmile:and I find them comfortable as well.  I took a picture of myself using my cell phone and a mirror to show how much they stuck out, and they are barely visible-- I think I even posted the pix in this thread (I covered my devilishly handsome face with my hand holding the phone for purposes of modesty, of course).

 

I like my 100s and 200s, although I may sell one or the other, as I have recently gotten the new Cardas, which I like much better.  I also have ASG1.2, which I may see if i can trade in toward the new 2's....

 

 

Anyway, keep your cards and letters coming!  These iems are worth it.

post #3083 of 3170

think so,Yeah. I think it'd belong to mid tier. a grade above fxt-90 hopefully.thanks 

28.gif

post #3084 of 3170

i have use the small tips included and they're comfortable for me (worn over ear, straight down not as good for me)

post #3085 of 3170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv My BASS 1 View Post
 

How's the comfort on the 200s? Thinking of getting these to replace my half-broken Turbines.

 

The shape of everyone's ears are different but for me personally they were comfortable than the TF10 like djvkool said. Probably because I have a large ear canal as well. They became a lot more comfortable when I plugged them in over the ears and switched out the tips with the ones that I got with my T-Peos H-200. Better isolation as well.

post #3086 of 3170

Anyone have any luck finding someone to recable for removables?

post #3087 of 3170
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS1605 View Post
 

Anyone have any luck finding someone to recable for removables?

Nope, and I've tried a few different places. If you have any luck, I'd like to know.

post #3088 of 3170

Just ordered my 200s from the FS section. Can't wait!

post #3089 of 3170
post #3090 of 3170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv My BASS 1 View Post
 

Just ordered my 200s from the FS section. Can't wait!

Hey! Those are mine.

 

You will love them. I'm had a hard time putting them up for sale, but I'm loving my Phonak 132's, and I don't use them often enough to keep them.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: