New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

JVC HA-FXZ 100/200 - Page 14

post #196 of 3204
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiesOfAzel View Post

 

Americans are so spoiled :P. In Europe we usually pay the same or even a higher numerical value in euros or pounds. And if we try to be smart and import, we always risk getting shredded by import taxes. Thus, 150 pounds or 180 euros don't sound so bad when the MSRP of the fxz100 is 180$ if i am not mistaken. Maybe the price will drop significantly in 2-3 months, but i seriously doubt i can show that much continuous self-restraint tongue_smile.gif. If the first reviews from people i trust describe a sound signature to my liking, i will get it asap. Triple dynamic with microdrivers and the soundstage of a headphone? I think i got a nosebleed when i learned about it biggrin.gif.

 Tell me about it... I have to order everything form us to get reasonable prices on them :( 

post #197 of 3204

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/a-denki/item/23010/

Probably the best you can do right now :)

post #198 of 3204
Quote:
Originally Posted by jant71 View Post

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/a-denki/item/23010/

Probably the best you can do right now :)

Hey jants do they ship straight to the US without have to go through a middle man to re-send the package???  It is not too bad for that price if shipping is reasonable............ popcorn.gif

post #199 of 3204
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

Hey jants do they ship straight to the US without have to go through a middle man to re-send the package???  It is not too bad for that price if shipping is reasonable............ popcorn.gif

They do not, a middle man must be used for this store at least.

 

Source

post #200 of 3204
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

Hey jants do they ship straight to the US without have to go through a middle man to re-send the package???  It is not too bad for that price if shipping is reasonable............ popcorn.gif


 Yep, nobody on Global yet that does international for the FXZ'. So, the one has to factor in the forwarding cost for their location. It says free shipping domestic so the shipping is free to the forwarding address though. A bit too early for the lower prices but under $200 forwarded isn't bad for those who want to be early adopters.


Edited by jant71 - 12/3/12 at 3:53pm
post #201 of 3204

I tried but failed miserably. That raukuten japan wants some type of bank transfer.. So I tried Amazon Japan. And Amazon Japan will not except my Tenso address at all..Fail and more fail! I give up!

post #202 of 3204

LOL! You seem pretty frustrated. I was thinking of getting the fxz100 but with the lack of reviews and the upcoming gr08 and Xmas gifts I'm not that sure. The funny thing is that even though I'm in Europe a friend of mine is coming back from Japan in 18 days, so I still have some time to think about it and hope for at least one extensive review soon.

post #203 of 3204
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiesOfAzel View Post

 

You are killing me mate... I clearly chose a bad time to return to head-fi (bad for my wallet that is). I know that you only had them for like 30 minutes, but did you happen to notice if the mids were recessed (with JVCs they usually are)?

 

[EDIT]

Btw, James, were art thou? biggrin.gif

 

Recessed, they certainly are not (to my ears anyway)  ...the entire FQ spectrum is distinctive in that if your music track has it, you'll hear it.

SQ is subjective, I am pretty sure that there will be a few who will find that these are NOT for them for whatever reasons, I am also very sure that there are going to be very, very few who will disagree with them.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickdohc View Post

 

Ghost, are you from Singapore?

 

Yes, I am.

post #204 of 3204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post

I tried but failed miserably. That raukuten japan wants some type of bank transfer.. So I tried Amazon Japan. And Amazon Japan will not except my Tenso address at all..Fail and more fail! I give up!

Dude you can pm me or Ericp10. There might be an error with the address tensou gave, but most likely it was a mistake you made. It happened to me too I believe.

post #205 of 3204
we depend on dsnuts to start the hype! biggrin.gif
post #206 of 3204

FXZ100 and FXZ200. Ordered. On their merry way to Tenso.

post #207 of 3204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post

FXZ100 and FXZ200. Ordered. On their merry way to Tenso.

HYPED!!! popcorn.gif

post #208 of 3204
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

HYPED!!! popcorn.gif

 

 

Great! You beat me! lol. Which store did you order from on Amazon Japan?

post #209 of 3204
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

HYPED!!! popcorn.gif

 

Wow, dsnuts is getting both. That means twice the hype. Sounds like eric might be doing the same -  the hype is about to go to infinity and beyond lol!

 

I think it's time to unsubscribe from this thread eek.gif

post #210 of 3204
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAYNENUMM View Post

 

Wow, dsnuts is getting both. That means twice the hype. Sounds like eric might be doing the same -  the hype is about to go to infinity and beyond lol!

 

I think it's time to unsubscribe from this thread eek.gif


It's time to toss my lappy in the dumpster and run to the hills!!!  Think my mind is gonna explode with all the GODLY HYPED impressions. triportsad.gif

700

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: