Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for Electronic music (Mainly UK Hardcore, Freeform, Gabba) ~ Less than 200 Last post on 8/17/12 at 12:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- $200 Over-Ear Headphones Last post on 1/28/13 at 7:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about the term basshead headphones Last post on 11/27/12 at 10:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- suggest me a headphone under $120 Last post on 11/20/12 at 4:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some new Over Ear cans Last post on 11/16/12 at 4:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written, the 1More MK802 bluetooth headphone was listed for sale on 1More’s and Amazon’s website. Here are links for more information and...
I first had the chance to audition these at the Wikia meet in San Francisco, taking them around and trying them in different rigs. For $4000, they had a lot to live up to. While on the...
Magaosi K3 Pro Review: Triple Threat Magaosi is another Chinese IEM maker to burst onto the Chi-Fi scene. While its IEM portfolio is shallow, it is not without quality. Their new triple-driver...
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
Need new headphones. Help!@#@!@ - Page 2post #16 of 2810/17/12 at 11:41amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2810/17/12 at 12:41pmQuote:
yea the cups are a bit bigger because they are circular but not by much imo and they should work. I know one person that wears them all the time out. I know I would ^_^post #18 of 2810/18/12 at 9:31amThread StarterQuote:
I'll deffinatly look up some reviews when I get home and see if I can get an understanding on them more :Ppost #19 of 2810/18/12 at 9:01pmpost #20 of 2810/18/12 at 9:12pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by KCxSmacker
Just found this post of a chick with them on in good res.
oo they arent that big :Ppost #21 of 2810/18/12 at 11:54pm
exactly! and see even sexy women wear them so you can too ^_~. But really yea not as small as say m80s but not huge. Glad the picture helpedpost #22 of 2810/19/12 at 8:52pmThread StarterQuote:
i am gunna look into these more now :Ppost #23 of 2810/20/12 at 1:02ampost #24 of 2810/22/12 at 12:23pmQuote:
I have to disagree with the comment "very comfortable" maybe its because of my larger head but the clamp and ear cushions felt a little too pressured for me. Ended up giving them to my gf to use as she has a smaller head.post #25 of 2810/22/12 at 5:31pmThread Starter
Hmhh yeah that's one thing I heard about them is that they "clamp". And i just listened to the phillips in the store and they sounded amazing! i also liked the sound of the skullycandy aviators surprisingly too.post #26 of 2810/22/12 at 6:08pmQuote:
They do clamp more than the Phillip Uptowns. But then they do so to get a good seal for the bass response. Fairly good isolation, too.
The Phillips also don't seem to have the durable build quality that the M50s and some of the other headphones you have been considering. Maybe it's just me.post #27 of 2810/24/12 at 7:03pmThread Starterpost #28 of 2810/24/12 at 8:09pm
They look like it. I've been wanting to try some. I have the Sony MDR-V6s that are known for being "tanks." They've had a lot of abuse. Still going strong
- Need new headphones. Help!@#@!@
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › What the $^&# heck is it?.........iFi iEMatch! 3 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Rock Jaw Audio Looking for Pre-Production Testers for Future Products 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 8 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FW01 - The New Top End Wood Driver IEM (2017) 8 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Blu Mk. 2 - The Official Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 9 minutes ago
- › Breathable headphones (around ear) for sweaty ears 9 minutes ago
- › Meridian Explorer² Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › 1MORE MK802 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Apple iOS... by Hisoundfi
- › Focal Utopia by Currawong
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear