Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for Electronic music (Mainly UK Hardcore, Freeform, Gabba) ~ Less than 200 Last post on 8/17/12 at 12:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- suggest me a headphone under $120 Last post on 11/20/12 at 4:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone choices for a friend ~$100 Last post on 10/25/12 at 11:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Buying new headphones, please help? Last post on 10/18/12 at 5:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Anything better then the mth- M50s or equally as good for less money? Last post on 9/27/12 at 1:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
Edited on 5/13/13
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...Edited on 5/27/12
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
Related Head Gear
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
The Creative Aurvana Live! solved a major problem for me—how to listen to good audio while walking the dog at night. I live near a commercial and bar district in Center City, Philadelphia and I'm...
Okay..well this is my first review..if you may call it so..hence any,,amatuerish mistakes be forgiven..here we go.. So i saved some money(i'm always short of it) for the Vsonic gr02 be..after...
Need new headphones. Help!@#@!@ - Page 2post #16 of 2810/17/12 at 11:41amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2810/17/12 at 12:41pmQuote:
yea the cups are a bit bigger because they are circular but not by much imo and they should work. I know one person that wears them all the time out. I know I would ^_^post #18 of 2810/18/12 at 9:31amThread StarterQuote:
I'll deffinatly look up some reviews when I get home and see if I can get an understanding on them more :Ppost #19 of 2810/18/12 at 9:01pmpost #20 of 2810/18/12 at 9:12pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by KCxSmacker
Just found this post of a chick with them on in good res.
oo they arent that big :Ppost #21 of 2810/18/12 at 11:54pm
exactly! and see even sexy women wear them so you can too ^_~. But really yea not as small as say m80s but not huge. Glad the picture helpedpost #22 of 2810/19/12 at 8:52pmThread StarterQuote:
i am gunna look into these more now :Ppost #23 of 2810/20/12 at 1:02ampost #24 of 2810/22/12 at 12:23pmQuote:
I have to disagree with the comment "very comfortable" maybe its because of my larger head but the clamp and ear cushions felt a little too pressured for me. Ended up giving them to my gf to use as she has a smaller head.post #25 of 2810/22/12 at 5:31pmThread Starter
Hmhh yeah that's one thing I heard about them is that they "clamp". And i just listened to the phillips in the store and they sounded amazing! i also liked the sound of the skullycandy aviators surprisingly too.post #26 of 2810/22/12 at 6:08pmQuote:
They do clamp more than the Phillip Uptowns. But then they do so to get a good seal for the bass response. Fairly good isolation, too.
The Phillips also don't seem to have the durable build quality that the M50s and some of the other headphones you have been considering. Maybe it's just me.post #27 of 2810/24/12 at 7:03pmThread Starterpost #28 of 2810/24/12 at 8:09pm
They look like it. I've been wanting to try some. I have the Sony MDR-V6s that are known for being "tanks." They've had a lot of abuse. Still going strong
- Need new headphones. Help!@#@!@
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 16 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 20 seconds ago
- › Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion... 1 minute ago
- › A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King 1 minute ago
- › Ocharaku Flat-4 KAEDE (Maple) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 2 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 3 minutes ago
- › Upgrading from AKG K240 DFs to K702 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 - a review in progress: Factory visit starting pg... 3 minutes ago
- › The Monoprice NEW! MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. 3 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by David Chavez
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe