- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 10/15/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/15/12
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by System, 10/15/12
- productPhilips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptowntagged by System, 10/16/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 10/16/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-PHCHROME Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Phantom Chrome)tagged by System, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for Electronic music (Mainly UK Hardcore, Freeform, Gabba) ~ Less than 200 Last post on 8/17/12 at 12:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- suggest me a headphone under $120 Last post on 11/20/12 at 4:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some new Over Ear cans Last post on 11/16/12 at 4:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone choices for a friend ~$100 Last post on 10/25/12 at 11:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Buying new headphones, please help? Last post on 10/18/12 at 5:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a Review of Brainwavz S5 in-ear monitors. http://www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html I was a little cautious approaching the review of the latest flagship in-ear model from Brainwavz. With a...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
I don't constantly own a huge headphone inventory, in the past I had the Sennheiser Amperior + HD25, ATH-M50X, and currently have the V-MODA M100. Compared to those headphones the K267 superior if...
I got these phones as a gift, and I am quite happy with the sound quality and comfort. The noise cancelling is also quite good, and can completely eliminate certain frequencies of extraneous noise....
I will start by saying I went through 3 of these. All of which were under warranty, and I was by no means rough with them. The sound was nice, it had a decent bass compared to any of my other...
Need new headphones. Help!@#@!@ - Page 2post #16 of 2810/17/12 at 11:41amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2810/17/12 at 12:41pmQuote:
yea the cups are a bit bigger because they are circular but not by much imo and they should work. I know one person that wears them all the time out. I know I would ^_^post #18 of 2810/18/12 at 9:31amThread StarterQuote:
I'll deffinatly look up some reviews when I get home and see if I can get an understanding on them more :Ppost #19 of 2810/18/12 at 9:01pmpost #20 of 2810/18/12 at 9:12pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by KCxSmacker
Just found this post of a chick with them on in good res.
oo they arent that big :Ppost #21 of 2810/18/12 at 11:54pm
exactly! and see even sexy women wear them so you can too ^_~. But really yea not as small as say m80s but not huge. Glad the picture helpedpost #22 of 2810/19/12 at 8:52pmThread StarterQuote:
i am gunna look into these more now :Ppost #23 of 2810/20/12 at 1:02ampost #24 of 2810/22/12 at 12:23pmQuote:
I have to disagree with the comment "very comfortable" maybe its because of my larger head but the clamp and ear cushions felt a little too pressured for me. Ended up giving them to my gf to use as she has a smaller head.post #25 of 2810/22/12 at 5:31pmThread Starter
Hmhh yeah that's one thing I heard about them is that they "clamp". And i just listened to the phillips in the store and they sounded amazing! i also liked the sound of the skullycandy aviators surprisingly too.post #26 of 2810/22/12 at 6:08pmQuote:
They do clamp more than the Phillip Uptowns. But then they do so to get a good seal for the bass response. Fairly good isolation, too.
The Phillips also don't seem to have the durable build quality that the M50s and some of the other headphones you have been considering. Maybe it's just me.post #27 of 2810/24/12 at 7:03pmThread Starterpost #28 of 2810/24/12 at 8:09pm
They look like it. I've been wanting to try some. I have the Sony MDR-V6s that are known for being "tanks." They've had a lot of abuse. Still going strong
- Need new headphones. Help!@#@!@
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 5 seconds ago
- › New to high quality audio. 30 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 31 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Are there any rock/pop recordings which sound good on a hi-fi set? 2 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › Pacific Northwest Audio Society 8/14/14 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by twister6
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kwilt
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)