Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for Electronic music (Mainly UK Hardcore, Freeform, Gabba) ~ Less than 200 Last post on 8/17/12 at 12:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- $200 Over-Ear Headphones Last post on 1/28/13 at 7:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about the term basshead headphones Last post on 11/27/12 at 10:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- suggest me a headphone under $120 Last post on 11/20/12 at 4:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some new Over Ear cans Last post on 11/16/12 at 4:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I first started with the ath a900x which i fell in love with. Recently they broke, and i did not have the money to purchases them again or the newer model. So i took a chance and got the a550z, for...
-Introduction- RHA is an interesting company. It has forged its own place within the audiophile world, making a name for itself based on the industrial design language of its products and the...
Welcome to the review of wireless + Wired High resolution in ear monitors Advanced Model 3. Disclaimer: This headphones were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
iBasso IT03 [1xDD 2xBA] Introduction: the mission statement of the company iBasso is “To capture the essence of music for all to enjoy” On their Facebook banner it also reads “We...
In 1976 two engineering students at Cambridge University with a passion for electronics and music founded Amplification and Recording Cambridge (Arcam). In 1988 they produced the first...
Need new headphones. Help!@#@!@ - Page 2post #16 of 2810/17/12 at 11:41amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2810/17/12 at 12:41pmQuote:
yea the cups are a bit bigger because they are circular but not by much imo and they should work. I know one person that wears them all the time out. I know I would ^_^post #18 of 2810/18/12 at 9:31amThread StarterQuote:
I'll deffinatly look up some reviews when I get home and see if I can get an understanding on them more :Ppost #19 of 2810/18/12 at 9:01pmpost #20 of 2810/18/12 at 9:12pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by KCxSmacker
Just found this post of a chick with them on in good res.
oo they arent that big :Ppost #21 of 2810/18/12 at 11:54pm
exactly! and see even sexy women wear them so you can too ^_~. But really yea not as small as say m80s but not huge. Glad the picture helpedpost #22 of 2810/19/12 at 8:52pmThread StarterQuote:
i am gunna look into these more now :Ppost #23 of 2810/20/12 at 1:02ampost #24 of 2810/22/12 at 12:23pmQuote:
I have to disagree with the comment "very comfortable" maybe its because of my larger head but the clamp and ear cushions felt a little too pressured for me. Ended up giving them to my gf to use as she has a smaller head.post #25 of 2810/22/12 at 5:31pmThread Starter
Hmhh yeah that's one thing I heard about them is that they "clamp". And i just listened to the phillips in the store and they sounded amazing! i also liked the sound of the skullycandy aviators surprisingly too.post #26 of 2810/22/12 at 6:08pmQuote:
They do clamp more than the Phillip Uptowns. But then they do so to get a good seal for the bass response. Fairly good isolation, too.
The Phillips also don't seem to have the durable build quality that the M50s and some of the other headphones you have been considering. Maybe it's just me.post #27 of 2810/24/12 at 7:03pmThread Starterpost #28 of 2810/24/12 at 8:09pm
They look like it. I've been wanting to try some. I have the Sony MDR-V6s that are known for being "tanks." They've had a lot of abuse. Still going strong
- Need new headphones. Help!@#@!@
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 30 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 50 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › TEAC UD-301 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info (Post #2), Resources (Post #3) and... 4 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 5 minutes ago
- › iPhone 7 Will Revolutionize Portable Audio for the First Time in a... 5 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › RHA T20 by Cinder
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...