I have SE210's which work well and while they do offer good isolation they are big. I don't carry a bag with me daily so the SE210's in their case are just too big. I am looking for a smaller iem that offers good isolation and is not as vulnerable. I want to have a small pouch where I can gently wind the iem's and carry in pocket. Isolation is important though since where I mainly listen is very loud.
Related Forum Threads
- Which In-Ears for Rock & Metal for about 200 $ Last post on 2/3/11 at 2:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for under $100? Last post on 7/30/13 at 5:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheap single driver balanced armature IEM's? Last post on 9/8/12 at 6:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs ~$100 Last post on 9/10/12 at 8:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Looking for IEM's at a fair price with great isolation that aren't clunky and built well.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the UE700's and they're great. They're tiny and the isolation on them is great, once they're in I can't hear people talking to me at all. If you're after numbers, they isolate to 26dB.
They don't have a pouch though, but a small hard case, that may or may not be too big for you (depends how tight your jeans are :p )
You mentioned vulnerability though, and these don't have much in the way of strain relief, but if you're keeping them protected and treat em right it shouldn't matter too much..?
As for price I paid about £80 for mine, dunno what that would be in dollars.
- Looking for IEM's at a fair price with great isolation that aren't clunky and built well.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 2 seconds ago
- › NEW Dragon Inspire IHA-1 Tube Headphone Amp - EXCLUSIVE - Listen at... 30 seconds ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 33 seconds ago
- › *NEW* Bryston BHA-1 Balanced Headphone Amplifier $1295 - PREORDER... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 2 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 3 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › NOBLE Savant Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours) 7 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2