I have SE210's which work well and while they do offer good isolation they are big. I don't carry a bag with me daily so the SE210's in their case are just too big. I am looking for a smaller iem that offers good isolation and is not as vulnerable. I want to have a small pouch where I can gently wind the iem's and carry in pocket. Isolation is important though since where I mainly listen is very loud.
Related Forum Threads
- Which In-Ears for Rock & Metal for about 200 $ Last post on 2/3/11 at 2:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for under $100? Last post on 7/30/13 at 5:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheap single driver balanced armature IEM's? Last post on 9/8/12 at 6:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs ~$100 Last post on 9/10/12 at 8:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Weston W80 Review Disclaimer: The W80 was loaned to me by the local distributor www.samma3a.com - I have to return it, I have not received any incentive, financial or otherwise for this...
Meant to be married to the OL DAC, the O2 headphone amp matches it in shape, size and simplicity. What’s neat about the O2 is that JDS Labs allows for some simple customizations—you can choose...
Acknowledgment This review unit was provided to me in exchange for my honest opinion by Penon Audio. This review was originally published on audioprimate.blog. Introduction I’m a regular watcher...
I know a lot of people say a DAC is a DAC is a DAC, but I’m not one of them. A DAC’s chipset and its implementation, among other things, play a very real role in determining how it sounds....
I bought these headphones about year ago (I use them almost everyday), as an upgrade from my g430s when the cable finally wore out. In some cases (only some cases) I think the sound quality might...
Looking for IEM's at a fair price with great isolation that aren't clunky and built well.post #1 of 210/14/12 at 5:35pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 210/15/12 at 3:25am
I have the UE700's and they're great. They're tiny and the isolation on them is great, once they're in I can't hear people talking to me at all. If you're after numbers, they isolate to 26dB.
They don't have a pouch though, but a small hard case, that may or may not be too big for you (depends how tight your jeans are :p )
You mentioned vulnerability though, and these don't have much in the way of strain relief, but if you're keeping them protected and treat em right it shouldn't matter too much..?
As for price I paid about £80 for mine, dunno what that would be in dollars.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEM's at a fair price with great isolation that aren't clunky and built well.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › WIN A FIDUE SIRIUS / SILVERFI IEM-X / TOXIC SILVER WIDOW -... 1 minute ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for IEM For Classical music 3 minutes ago
- › RWADX90 Interest Thread - Balanced DX90 Mod by Vinnie at Red Wine... 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › How Many Times Have Your LCD3 Headphones Been Returned to Audeze... 5 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 5 minutes ago
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by glassmonkey
- › JDS Labs OL DAC by SoundApprentice
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear