Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD - Page 27

post #391 of 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyboy_sg View Post

HOw hot is it? Was in Tokyo two weeks ago....when the Typhoon was heading to Japan....so was kind of wet.

+35 degrees and high, high humidity. last week and this week are like night and day. just suddenly -BOOM - everyone is melting from the heat.

post #392 of 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatinJapan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyboy_sg View Post

HOw hot is it? Was in Tokyo two weeks ago....when the Typhoon was heading to Japan....so was kind of wet.

+35 degrees and high, high humidity. last week and this week are like night and day. just suddenly -BOOM - everyone is melting from the heat.

 

It was so hot in New York the other day that

New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg was seen drinking a Big Gulp.

post #393 of 670
Awwww sh*t I think I just spotted the first esw11 fake on ebay frown.gif
Lettering is thicker and it has a hole on top of cup wich also seems lighter color & not mattle finish...
post #394 of 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post

Awwww sh*t I think I just spotted the first esw11 fake on ebay frown.gif
Lettering is thicker and it has a hole on top of cup wich also seems lighter color & not mattle finish...

 

Do you have the link?

post #395 of 670

I'm curious to see too...

post #396 of 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post

I'm curious to see too...

 

If it is 20€, I will buy it for science :)

post #397 of 670
post #398 of 670

Actually this item is used.

post #399 of 670
I really could not tell it.

My pads look different. Either the pads are fake or heavyly used.
post #400 of 670

It's over $300. now.

post #401 of 670
The issue I have is that the lettering is thicker and the hole at top of wood cup..

Looks like I will be looking for one here instead.
Edited by Maxx134 - 7/12/13 at 8:58am
post #402 of 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post

The issue I have is that the lettering is thicker and the hole at top of wood cup..

Looks like I will be looking for one here instead.

I'm not sure for the lettering due the photo/light quality, but the hole at top of wood is pretty similiar with the hole in W1000X (W1000X is not a "very" closed design actually)

 

I can't decide before look that item with my eyes straightly, but I bet that's an original ESW11.


Edited by TheMiddleSky - 7/14/13 at 10:00am
post #403 of 670
Well another problem is the heavy wrinkles on the headband wich is supposed to be leather and my similar leather headbands on my two esw9 does not have deep wrinkles like that as that wrinle looks like fake foam.
I know this, as the es700 has a heavyer wrinkled foam headband.

So how about it you owners, do have those deep wrinkles on inside of leather band?
Edited by Maxx134 - 7/14/13 at 3:06pm
post #404 of 670

This is the photo of my ESW11, sorry for the poor quality, but if you look closer, you can see that mine is also has wrinkles everywhere

 

I think wrinkle is also the sign of the real leather, though some pleathers also have it, but the texture is different.

 

ATH ESW11LTD @IHEAC

post #405 of 670
Finally got to hear these at the meet today. They are awesome! The wood could have been done better but it's okay, the sound signature is great. Nice detail and balance. It made my list today.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD