I have no idea where my pair is... E-mailed Kaneda at PriceJapan, waiting for information. It's not like him to forget sending needed information though, maybe he's busy. But I sent the order around 1,5 weeks ago. = /
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ATH-W1000x Modded Re-cabled | Purrin's Mod | L3000 Pads Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- need help! getting new headphones budget under 300! Last post on 3/24/12 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- If audio companies started marketing... Last post on 1/4/12 at 2:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Audio Technica Releases: A500X, A700X, A900X Last post on 9/22/14 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Flagship from Audio-Technica: ATH-W3000ANV, 50th Anniversary Headphones Last post on 9/6/12 at 10:27am in High-end Audio Forum
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Intro:- Yo yo… Back again with Rockjaw Audio Alfa genus V2. Rockjaw is not an unknown brand by any means, famous for their value for money earphones and are one of the few British brands in...
My review of Alfa genus V2 can be found here. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus-v2-earphones-with-in-line-mic-3x-tuning-filters/reviews/16322 Sorry for the wrong post.
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I want to shout out to Mark (Head-Fier d marc0) for working with Ken Ball from...
NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD - Page 18post #256 of 71612/26/12 at 2:15am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #257 of 71612/26/12 at 10:06pmQuote:
Sad. You have ever used this site before? Never heard about it (heard only about audiocubes).post #258 of 71612/28/12 at 12:25pmpost #259 of 71612/29/12 at 11:11ampost #260 of 71612/31/12 at 8:55pmQuote:
Does anybody have both of ESW11LTD and W3000ANV? It would be cool to read the comparison on them. (WTB W3000ANV.)post #261 of 71612/31/12 at 10:07pmpost #262 of 7161/1/13 at 2:11ampost #263 of 7161/5/13 at 2:01am
Hey guys, I have the phones now, been having them for few days. I've been somewhat busy with other things so I have not done a serious compare yet. I can only say that they definitely are high quality headphones. I will try to do some testing later today. And.. Picture time! I love taking pictures.^__^post #264 of 7161/5/13 at 3:49ampost #265 of 7161/5/13 at 3:58ampost #266 of 7161/5/13 at 6:49amQuote:
Really? Doesn't seem to have moved much to me? It is 634 AUD, was 614 AUD a few days ago I think.
However, it still beats the Aussie RRP of $899... waiting to see what some of the other stores are going to offer it for. Also, hoping you guys will throw out a few more comparisons before I commit to a move, I'm enjoying the W3000ANV I picked up a few days ago though.post #267 of 7161/5/13 at 12:51pmpost #268 of 7161/5/13 at 1:40pm
Doing a compare now...
Audio-Technica ATH-W3000ANV driven by Luxman SQ-N100 (with Psvane EL84-T's), which is fed by ORB JADE 1-LTD.
Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD driven from iPod Classic 160 Gb.
Might be unfair, but I think it's rather close to what they are intended for. I also don't like the idea of switching between phones several times as I don't know if it's good for the amplifier. ORB switched on some protection when I tested couple of phones back when I still had ATH-W1000X and used ORB as an amplifier too. In any case...
Quite naturally, ATH-ESW11LTD sounds less airy, more crowded. Smaller soundstage. Sound is harsher, less fine, more "in your face" than with the ATH-W3000ANV. Especially the highs. There's a bit more mid-bass, pleasantly punchy mid-bass. Lower bass is less tight, maybe also bit lesser in quantity than ATH-W3000ANV. Bass is fast but it also fades away fast, earlier roll-off. Vocals are good, but nowhere near as special as they are with ATH-W3000ANV. These are generally less warm too, definitely.
ATH-ESW11LTD is a good headphone with nothing exactly missing and I believe it gets better with use. Well, it still was not much of a compare. These are nice portable phones and as perhaps expected, not night and day with ATH-W3000ANV, not at all. ATH-W3000ANV is still much more pleasant and relaxing to listen to.post #269 of 7161/5/13 at 6:04pm
I'm not sure if I want these or the ED8... but then the question is do I really need these at all? Will be interesting to see the pricing of the ED8 with the newer Romeo and Juliet versions around.
Obvious answer is I don't seeing as I have the ESW9 and Momentum :(
Edited by billbro - 1/5/13 at 6:15pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Football (Soccer) Fans Gather 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 4 minutes ago
- › HD700 Issues 5 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-E70 Monitor IEM 11 minutes ago
- › E-MU Wooden Series Headphones 11 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 12 minutes ago
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...