I have no idea where my pair is... E-mailed Kaneda at PriceJapan, waiting for information. It's not like him to forget sending needed information though, maybe he's busy. But I sent the order around 1,5 weeks ago. = /
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ATH-W1000x Modded Re-cabled | Purrin's Mod | L3000 Pads Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- need help! getting new headphones budget under 300! Last post on 3/24/12 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- If audio companies started marketing... Last post on 1/4/12 at 2:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Audio Technica Releases: A500X, A700X, A900X Last post on 9/22/14 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Flagship from Audio-Technica: ATH-W3000ANV, 50th Anniversary Headphones Last post on 9/6/12 at 10:27am in High-end Audio Forum
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD - Page 18post #256 of 71112/26/12 at 2:15am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #257 of 71112/26/12 at 10:06pmQuote:
Sad. You have ever used this site before? Never heard about it (heard only about audiocubes).post #258 of 71112/28/12 at 12:25pmpost #259 of 71112/29/12 at 11:11ampost #260 of 71112/31/12 at 8:55pmQuote:
Does anybody have both of ESW11LTD and W3000ANV? It would be cool to read the comparison on them. (WTB W3000ANV.)post #261 of 71112/31/12 at 10:07pmpost #262 of 7111/1/13 at 2:11ampost #263 of 7111/5/13 at 2:01am
Hey guys, I have the phones now, been having them for few days. I've been somewhat busy with other things so I have not done a serious compare yet. I can only say that they definitely are high quality headphones. I will try to do some testing later today. And.. Picture time! I love taking pictures.^__^post #264 of 7111/5/13 at 3:49ampost #265 of 7111/5/13 at 3:58ampost #266 of 7111/5/13 at 6:49amQuote:
Really? Doesn't seem to have moved much to me? It is 634 AUD, was 614 AUD a few days ago I think.
However, it still beats the Aussie RRP of $899... waiting to see what some of the other stores are going to offer it for. Also, hoping you guys will throw out a few more comparisons before I commit to a move, I'm enjoying the W3000ANV I picked up a few days ago though.post #267 of 7111/5/13 at 12:51pmpost #268 of 7111/5/13 at 1:40pm
Doing a compare now...
Audio-Technica ATH-W3000ANV driven by Luxman SQ-N100 (with Psvane EL84-T's), which is fed by ORB JADE 1-LTD.
Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD driven from iPod Classic 160 Gb.
Might be unfair, but I think it's rather close to what they are intended for. I also don't like the idea of switching between phones several times as I don't know if it's good for the amplifier. ORB switched on some protection when I tested couple of phones back when I still had ATH-W1000X and used ORB as an amplifier too. In any case...
Quite naturally, ATH-ESW11LTD sounds less airy, more crowded. Smaller soundstage. Sound is harsher, less fine, more "in your face" than with the ATH-W3000ANV. Especially the highs. There's a bit more mid-bass, pleasantly punchy mid-bass. Lower bass is less tight, maybe also bit lesser in quantity than ATH-W3000ANV. Bass is fast but it also fades away fast, earlier roll-off. Vocals are good, but nowhere near as special as they are with ATH-W3000ANV. These are generally less warm too, definitely.
ATH-ESW11LTD is a good headphone with nothing exactly missing and I believe it gets better with use. Well, it still was not much of a compare. These are nice portable phones and as perhaps expected, not night and day with ATH-W3000ANV, not at all. ATH-W3000ANV is still much more pleasant and relaxing to listen to.post #269 of 7111/5/13 at 6:04pm
I'm not sure if I want these or the ED8... but then the question is do I really need these at all? Will be interesting to see the pricing of the ED8 with the newer Romeo and Juliet versions around.
Obvious answer is I don't seeing as I have the ESW9 and Momentum :(
Edited by billbro - 1/5/13 at 6:15pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 25 seconds ago
- › Magnat LZR series 1 minute ago
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a cheap portabke dac/amp to pair with smartphones. 2 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping Now (in China) 2 minutes ago
- › Sony Xperia Z5 Range - Audio Quality 4 minutes ago
- › Need over-ear recommendations 5 minutes ago
- › Review of the JVC HA-FXH30 by B9Scrambler 9 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 9 minutes ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 11 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2