Cool. It now at the official site: http://www.audio-technica.co.jp/atj/show_model.php?modelId=2261 .
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ATH-W1000x Modded Re-cabled | Purrin's Mod | L3000 Pads Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- need help! getting new headphones budget under 300! Last post on 3/24/12 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- If audio companies started marketing... Last post on 1/4/12 at 2:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Flagship from Audio-Technica: ATH-W3000ANV, 50th Anniversary Headphones Last post on 9/6/12 at 10:27am in High-end Audio Forum
- Where can I get replacement AD700 wing pad supports? Last post on 9/29/11 at 7:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD - Page 2post #16 of 67010/16/12 at 4:46am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 67010/16/12 at 5:46amThread Starter
Subtle differences: the writing on the cups (most obvious), different woodgrain, slightly darker color (could be the lighting), and different adjusters on the arc assembly.post #18 of 67010/16/12 at 7:41ampost #19 of 67010/16/12 at 8:02amThread StarterQuote:
Oh, I'm definitely getting one. The ESW9 and ESW10JPN are still some of my favorite portables, so I'm really looking forward to this. It's no sacrifice for me. : Ppost #20 of 67010/16/12 at 10:03ampost #21 of 67010/16/12 at 12:22pmpost #22 of 67010/17/12 at 9:53ampost #23 of 67010/17/12 at 2:53pmpost #24 of 67010/17/12 at 4:14pmpost #25 of 67010/17/12 at 8:24pm
53 inch drivers, like the ES10....hopefully a bit more neutral though. Still have the esw9 from release time and recently upgraded to the es10 that has a fuller sound but a bit of subwoofer emphasis for me. The 11 may just be what the Dr. ordered. Now how to swing it while saving for the TH900.........post #26 of 67010/17/12 at 9:04pmpost #27 of 67010/18/12 at 9:44ampost #28 of 67010/18/12 at 9:57amThread Starter
PriceJapan tends to have really good deals on release of new headphones. I got my TH900 for $1650 when they first came out, before they went back up to $2k. I plan to get mine there, unless I find a better deal from a reputable seller elsewhere.post #29 of 67010/18/12 at 10:17ampost #30 of 67010/18/12 at 10:18amQuote:
Could you inform the Head-Fi community if a deal like that ever pops up? I'm a sucker for wood. And undecided between IE800 and this... O_OReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Grado Fan Club! 15 seconds ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 1 minute ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP DAC/Heaphone AMP 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › My Little Pony Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › [ UE 6000 / UE 4000 ] for Earbuds 4 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 5 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)