Cool. It now at the official site: http://www.audio-technica.co.jp/atj/show_model.php?modelId=2261 .
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ATH-W1000x Modded Re-cabled | Purrin's Mod | L3000 Pads Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- need help! getting new headphones budget under 300! Last post on 3/24/12 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- If audio companies started marketing... Last post on 1/4/12 at 2:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Audio Technica Releases: A500X, A700X, A900X Last post on 9/22/14 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Flagship from Audio-Technica: ATH-W3000ANV, 50th Anniversary Headphones Last post on 9/6/12 at 10:27am in High-end Audio Forum
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD - Page 2post #16 of 71710/16/12 at 4:46am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 71710/16/12 at 5:46amThread Starter
Subtle differences: the writing on the cups (most obvious), different woodgrain, slightly darker color (could be the lighting), and different adjusters on the arc assembly.post #18 of 71710/16/12 at 7:41ampost #19 of 71710/16/12 at 8:02amThread StarterQuote:
Oh, I'm definitely getting one. The ESW9 and ESW10JPN are still some of my favorite portables, so I'm really looking forward to this. It's no sacrifice for me. : Ppost #20 of 71710/16/12 at 10:03am
I enjoy the ESW9 so naturally am very interested in this one. :) Posting to keep the thread on my home page.
Will be looking forward to your impressions ma'am!post #21 of 71710/16/12 at 12:22pmpost #22 of 71710/17/12 at 9:53ampost #23 of 71710/17/12 at 2:53pmpost #24 of 71710/17/12 at 4:14pmpost #25 of 71710/17/12 at 8:24pm
53 inch drivers, like the ES10....hopefully a bit more neutral though. Still have the esw9 from release time and recently upgraded to the es10 that has a fuller sound but a bit of subwoofer emphasis for me. The 11 may just be what the Dr. ordered. Now how to swing it while saving for the TH900.........post #26 of 71710/17/12 at 9:04pmpost #27 of 71710/18/12 at 9:44ampost #28 of 71710/18/12 at 9:57amThread Starter
PriceJapan tends to have really good deals on release of new headphones. I got my TH900 for $1650 when they first came out, before they went back up to $2k. I plan to get mine there, unless I find a better deal from a reputable seller elsewhere.post #29 of 71710/18/12 at 10:17ampost #30 of 71710/18/12 at 10:18amQuote:
Could you inform the Head-Fi community if a deal like that ever pops up? I'm a sucker for wood. And undecided between IE800 and this... O_OReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Earbuds Round-Up 8 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 37 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous... 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern XB10 Extreme Bluetooth Adapter 5 minutes ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 5 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 5 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 5 minutes ago
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...