Cool. It now at the official site: http://www.audio-technica.co.jp/atj/show_model.php?modelId=2261 .
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ATH-W1000x Modded Re-cabled | Purrin's Mod | L3000 Pads Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- need help! getting new headphones budget under 300! Last post on 3/24/12 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- If audio companies started marketing... Last post on 1/4/12 at 2:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Audio Technica Releases: A500X, A700X, A900X Last post on 9/22/14 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Flagship from Audio-Technica: ATH-W3000ANV, 50th Anniversary Headphones Last post on 9/6/12 at 10:27am in High-end Audio Forum
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These headphones are much recommended online as a relatively cheap introduction into the world of high fidelity. They are functional and do not excessively grab attention visually. They are...
A very good DAC and headphone AMP for the price. A clear improvement in sound quality from my laptop for headphones, even ones that already sounded good, this gives a much cleaner,clearer and more...
This is my first really good quality Digital Audio Player. I have used a range of Audiophile headphones on it. If you're used to digital Sony Walkmans of days gone by you will recognize the simple,...
My favorite pair of headphones, and considering I own the Sennheiser HD598s, that is saying something. They look fantastic, very stylish indeed, they are extremely comfortable, infact the ear pads...
These are okay headphones if you can get them for a cheap price (sub £90 ) but probably aren't worth any more than that. Their build quality is solid, despite all the plastic used, and they can be...
NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD - Page 2post #16 of 72010/16/12 at 4:46am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 72010/16/12 at 5:46amThread Starter
Subtle differences: the writing on the cups (most obvious), different woodgrain, slightly darker color (could be the lighting), and different adjusters on the arc assembly.post #18 of 72010/16/12 at 7:41ampost #19 of 72010/16/12 at 8:02amThread StarterQuote:
Oh, I'm definitely getting one. The ESW9 and ESW10JPN are still some of my favorite portables, so I'm really looking forward to this. It's no sacrifice for me. : Ppost #20 of 72010/16/12 at 10:03am
I enjoy the ESW9 so naturally am very interested in this one. :) Posting to keep the thread on my home page.
Will be looking forward to your impressions ma'am!post #21 of 72010/16/12 at 12:22pmpost #22 of 72010/17/12 at 9:53ampost #23 of 72010/17/12 at 2:53pmpost #24 of 72010/17/12 at 4:14pmpost #25 of 72010/17/12 at 8:24pm
53 inch drivers, like the ES10....hopefully a bit more neutral though. Still have the esw9 from release time and recently upgraded to the es10 that has a fuller sound but a bit of subwoofer emphasis for me. The 11 may just be what the Dr. ordered. Now how to swing it while saving for the TH900.........post #26 of 72010/17/12 at 9:04pmpost #27 of 72010/18/12 at 9:44ampost #28 of 72010/18/12 at 9:57amThread Starter
PriceJapan tends to have really good deals on release of new headphones. I got my TH900 for $1650 when they first came out, before they went back up to $2k. I plan to get mine there, unless I find a better deal from a reputable seller elsewhere.post #29 of 72010/18/12 at 10:17ampost #30 of 72010/18/12 at 10:18amQuote:
Could you inform the Head-Fi community if a deal like that ever pops up? I'm a sucker for wood. And undecided between IE800 and this... O_OReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 1 minute ago
- › Hidizs AP60 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D2000 5 minutes ago
- › Tennmak 5 minutes ago
- › Philadelphia Area Meet, January 29, 2017 - NO Football that weekend! 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman Edition X 7 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones) 9 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 9 minutes ago
- › How will a pair of Sennheiser HD800 driven by Cambridge CXA60 sound? 10 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Shure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black) by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 449 Headphones by theminstrel
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by FortisFlyer75
- › AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds Cordless Running Jogging Bluetooth... by pkshiu
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by heliosphann
- › Beyerdynamic T5p Second Generation Audiophile Headphones by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear