hi, just wondering, some users reported that they were having their klipsch x10`s recabled. I am receiving severe microphonic problems and was wondering where i could get them recabled. if any of you guys know a website that will do it please leave a response. thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- Klipch x10's or Klisch x7? Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Klipsch X10 (Sold) , Shure SRH840 Last post on 5/18/13 at 4:40pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Klipsch X10 Earbuds advice Last post on 2/19/13 at 8:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch x10 vs. Thinksound MS01 Last post on 1/16/13 at 9:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch Image X10 vs UE 700 Last post on 1/1/13 at 12:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)
Klipsch x10 Mircophonics recable
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm thinking about having mine re-cabled at BTG-audio when they finally go kaput. But I really just want to see an image of them re-cabled because they're kind of awkwardly shaped, being ear-dildos and all, so I'm pretty curious as to how re-cabling them works.
EDIT: I actually found someone who has done it. Here's a picture of a re-cabling done by Vesper Audio. Personally I can tell what kind of cable this is just by looking at it and it is not what I would have done to these headphones. Since they are small and light, I would get it re-done with small and light cable unlike the thick cable pictured reminiscent of shure's cable. I also don't like how they fixed the housing after removing the rubber, and just from looking at BTG's pictures, I think he could do a better job. Just my two cents though, if you were in fact thinking about Vesper Audio.
Edited by ToastMan - 12/29/12 at 8:51pm
- Klipsch x10 Mircophonics recable
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!) 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz r1 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › What is your ideal music player? ----Let’s build your dream device... 5 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 6 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 6 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 6 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW - UK Engineered in-ears and over ear. Hello to one and all 6 minutes ago
- › The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob