I already have the Sony mdr XB500s for 10 months now and i love them but now i want something with moderate bass. I also want something that is clear-er and that is fun to listen to.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 10/16/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 10/16/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/16/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 10/16/12
- productPhilips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptowntagged by System, 10/16/12
- productSennheiser HD 25 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 10/16/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 10/16/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 10/16/12
Related Forum Threads
- Dubstep Headphones Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good Headphones under $300 Total Price Last post on 8/8/12 at 1:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choose between Fanny Wangs 3000 Series V Beats by Dre Solo (HD) Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best Headphone under $200? Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:33am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Intro Meze Headphones is a company with a simple philosophy; Motivation, Values, People. With a passion for art and music, achieved through patience and dedication, Meze design...
Initial & information from the Rock Jaw website: I happened across the Rock Jaw sponsor page listing the need to review their Resonate BA-Hybrid IEM. Not knowing much about either, I threw my...
These headphones are well known for its low price and quality. I think they should be called shockers because when you look at them its one thing but when you listen to them suddenly they change to...
Final chose me to review the F7200 (review here) and the F4100 ($280) and provided samples free of charge. I have spent several days listening to the F4100, and I believe I can give an accurate...
Headphones with good bass under $150?post #1 of 610/13/12 at 10:44amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 610/13/12 at 10:48am
I like the JVC HA-S500s for a slightly more balanced headphone that still has nice, big, slightly boomy bass. If you don't like the idea of an on-ear set, then the Beyerdynamic DT770 PRO headphone gets a lot of love around here too.post #3 of 610/13/12 at 10:53ampost #4 of 610/13/12 at 11:07am
Audio Technica's ATH-M50's are around $150, not sure how much currently, Amazon can help you with that.
Great isolation, strong, punchy bass, and are very reliable. Definitely clear sounds if you don't pump the volume up sky high with low quality music.post #5 of 610/13/12 at 11:48ampost #6 of 610/16/12 at 6:44pmQuote:
+1 on both HD25 and M80, and I recommend the M50s as well :)
- Headphones with good bass under $150?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Fidelizer Pro - Real or Snake Oil? 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 2 minutes ago
- › High end (IEM) cable thread: impressions, pics, comparisons and... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › L.K.S. Audio MH-DA004 Dual ES9038PRO DAC - Van Damme's double impact? 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 7 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear